ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
JoshDP
UburL33tUzerNam
Ezequiel Matias
7 posters

Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site?

Poll

Who is the biggest dick?

[ 9 ]
    Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_left33%Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_left22%Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_left7%Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_left22%Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site?

Post  Green Snake Wed May 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You turn a blind eye on what you don't want to see, yes, we got to an agreement. I even remember a thread made about it. As I can see, some people don't have too much memory.
    then it should be easy enough for you to back up this claim, correct?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I remember I managed to port the spindash from Sonic 2 to Sonic 1. I remember you were criticizing me for making "shitty palette-hacks" then I managed to do something more than that... AND! You continued talking purely and utter bullshit.
    I am not allowed to criticize works? As far as I know when you post something to public its open for criticism. Also I thought I said something about excluding these forums. Oh yeah
    Green Snake wrote:Can you show an example (excluding these forums)!!!! of me doing this, and then we talk.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:If you think you are notable in the scene then it would for stealing content
    Wrong #1! I barely ever get mentions about this hack anymore, in fact last time 2 months ago. Instead people talk about my better hacks, such as Sonic Green Snake v4, LSD is Bad or Sonic VS Camera. And many people have made videos about them. Hack of Shame? It has less videos made about it than SGS4, by far! And people on the community respect me nowadays. So this point is garbage.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:other than that your hack was pretty delusional and forgettable...
    "delusional and forgettable". Funny you use these terms, because other means nothing in context of hacks, other is really not uncomon for hacks. Most hacks by far are forgettable, not to say they are BAD exactly.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you got to be a member in Retro, but until that nobody liked you
    Glad you tell me about my life. But for the record you probably haven't been on IRC and seeing me talk with people there and meet a small group of ones which are quite close to me. So yeah, Wrong #2.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Remember when you stole content?
    Yes, since you keep mentioning this event which took place 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO, sure I do. Why? As I explained it was 3 years ago, and since I've been learning more asm and doing my own works. Get over it, its a weak point.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Even if that's in the past, it's not like people will forget it, and I at the very least didn't use any stolen content.
    But they have. Also, you need to make mistakes to grow to be better. Sure the hack was an embarrassingly huge way of making a mistake, but because of it I've pretty much came to where I am (which is not what you'd imagine). So that was in sorts a good thing for me.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I remember TSR made a thread complaining about SSRG if my memory doesn't fails here, then, I remember, you were bashing SSRG and its members
    If the topic what I am thinking of is the same, then it was more or less criticizing the staff of SSRG than anything. But mind you without seeing the topic at full I cant possibly recall every detail so I may not be entirely right.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Then when somebody made a roleplaying thread or hack you didn't like, you were a total dick about it
    No I wasn't?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:specially with TSR, who I personally dislike.
    And there was reason for it back then. or many even, which by now have been resolved

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I also remember many people were unhappy with you, then if my memory doesn't fails again, you started acting like a childish buffon blaming SonicVaan and saying you wouldn't support SGD anymore.
    Have we not been over this enough? You were not exactly part of most of what happened behind the scene, you would not know the situation at hand. I have several people who know or were in some of the situations, would be better at explaining it, from neutral or not neutral position, whatever. Its so old shit I dont really care to talk about in detail, so if you actually want someone to answer any legit questions, then bitching to me about it completely unhelpful.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Coming from you it would be hard to understand that.
    Hard to understand sarcasm or hard to differentiate it?
    Ezequiel Matias

Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the biggest douche/dick/asshole of the site?

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu May 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Dude, I don't want to start this shit again, I nearly fell asleep reading your message, here we go once again:

Green Snake wrote:then it should be easy enough for you to back up this claim, correct?

Yes.

Green Snake wrote:I am not allowed to criticize works? As far as I know when you post something to public its open for criticism. Also I thought I said something about excluding these forums. Oh yeah

Typical from Geek Snake, think what he does is criticism. Dude, you were talking bullshit about me and my hack, saying I couldn't learn ASM, saying it was just a port, and blah, blah, blah. It's not I can't or couldn't learn ASM, I really don't like to start a project hacking a game. I usually prefer the originals, or starting from scratch. Back then, I wanted to test my skills in hacking, and I will let you know if I wanted to fully hack Sonic 1, I would for sure hack Sonic 1, but right now I'm in other projects, I'm currently working in a Sonic fangame.

Green Snake wrote:Wrong #1! I barely ever get mentions about this hack anymore, in fact last time 2 months ago. Instead people talk about my better hacks, such as Sonic Green Snake v4, LSD is Bad or Sonic VS Camera. And many people have made videos about them. Hack of Shame? It has less videos made about it than SGS4, by far! And people on the community respect me nowadays. So this point is garbage.

The Sonic Community? Are you fucking kidding me? We have been the laughing stock in the gaming world as a whole for years!  Mad Yeah, I also have managed to get a better reputation, yet, I didn't make any hacks for elitist douchey nerds to bash me like if we were in competition!

Dude, you started off with stolen content, and that's something I NEVER EVER used for my "shitty hacks"

Good for you! People "respect" you, that's why you were banned in your own website.  Laughing

Green Snake wrote:"delusional and forgettable". Funny you use these terms, because other means nothing in context of hacks, other is really not uncomon for hacks. Most hacks by far are forgettable, not to say they are BAD exactly.

So are your hacks.  Mad

How do you know this? Do you have any proof of that?

Many people remember hacks like "Knuckles in Sonic 1" and that was a hack made back in 2005, so I don't get your point.

Green Snake wrote:Glad you tell me about my life. But for the record you probably haven't been on IRC and seeing me talk with people there and meet a small group of ones which are quite close to me. So yeah, Wrong #2.

I don't even care for Retro anymore, even though I managed to get to the "Trial Member" group, I don't even care now, and no, I haven't been in IRC, I don't like visting chat-groups.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, since you keep mentioning this event which took place 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO, sure I do. Why? As I explained it was 3 years ago, and since I've been learning more asm and doing my own works. Get over it, its a weak point.

The fact is that I have never used stolen content, but if we talk about you, that's another story.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:But they have. Also, you need to make mistakes to grow to be better. Sure the hack was an embarrassingly huge way of making a mistake, but because of it I've pretty much came to where I am (which is not what you'd imagine). So that was in sorts a good thing for me.

I have made a lot of mistakes as well, and I recently have gained a better reputation too. Don't consider yourself unique, dude.

Green Snake wrote:If the topic what I am thinking of is the same, then it was more or less criticizing the staff of SSRG than anything. But mind you without seeing the topic at full I cant possibly recall every detail so I may not be entirely right.

Yes, I also remember you criticized TSR here and there, so it's not like the first time you were a total dick to one of your "friends"

Green Snake wrote:No I wasn't?

Yes, yes, you were.

Green Snake wrote:And there was reason for it back then. or many even, which by now have been resolved

As far as I know, TSR tried to be friendly to you, and you were a total dick to him. I don't even like TSR, nor his attitude, but, I dislike you even more.

Green Snake wrote:Have we not been over this enough? You were not exactly part of most of what happened behind the scene, you would not know the situation at hand. I have several people who know or were in some of the situations, would be better at explaining it, from neutral or not neutral position, whatever. Its so old shit I dont really care to talk about in detail, so if you actually want someone to answer any legit questions, then bitching to me about it completely unhelpful.

That's why you continue banned there. I don't even care what happened behind the scenes. The fact is you continue acting like a total douchebag to SGD or their staff, that's what I would call: "resentment"

Green Snake wrote:Hard to understand sarcasm or hard to differentiate it?

No, hard to understand something coming from you.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat May 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes.
    then do so.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Typical from Geek Snake, think what he does is criticism.
    Then tell me, this post I made on SSRG lately isn't criticism.
    Spoiler:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Dude, you were talking bullshit about me and my hack, saying I couldn't learn ASM, saying it was just a port, and blah, blah, blah.
    truth hurts. Don't blame me for telling you my honest opinion, look into what you could improve. This is the problem of majority of people, they simply can not accept criticism, true or not.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's not I can't or couldn't learn ASM, I really don't like to start a project hacking a game. I usually prefer the originals, or starting from scratch. Back then, I wanted to test my skills in hacking, and I will let you know if I wanted to fully hack Sonic 1, I would for sure hack Sonic 1, but right now I'm in other projects, I'm currently working in a Sonic fangame.
    So, is your excuse for not learning asm because you don't want to start a project in Sonic 1? Why not just simply say that you aren't interested in learning asm, that'd make more sense.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The Sonic Community? Are you fucking kidding me? We have been the laughing stock in the gaming world as a whole for years!
    The Sonic community? I dont think Sonic hacking community directly has anything to do with the Sonic community. Then again it does indirectly, so I guess its fair. If you are talking of the community as a whole and not the two of us. If former, then remember I am talking of myself in the Sonic hacking community specifically.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I didn't make any hacks for elitist douchey nerds to bash me like if we were in competition!
    I don't know what you just said here.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Good for you! People "respect" you, that's why you were banned in your own website
    I highlighted a word for you in your comment. Hope you get the point.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:How do you know this? Do you have any proof of that?
    Many people remember hacks like "Knuckles in Sonic 1" and that was a hack made back in 2005, so I don't get your point.
    The reason why this is, is because Knuckles in Sonic 1 is what gamers have wanted since Sonic & Knuckles came out, it did not support Knuckles, so of course some gamers wanted more; Knuckles in Sonic 1. This is a terrible example of a hack that isn't forgettable. What about Sonic 1 Extended edition? Its a hack that is known for absolutely no particular reason, has not been updated in 10 years, and people still ask after it! But so do people ask after Sonic Green Snake. It's not exactly as known, but since the release of v4, I have had 20-30 people to ask things about it, and thats quite a lot for hack that is 1/5 as old as S1EE, and only about 1/100 as popular. So I don't know what your point about forgettable is, people seem to remember well enough.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't even care for Retro anymore, even though I managed to get to the "Trial Member" group, I don't even care now, and no, I haven't been in IRC, I don't like visting chat-groups.
    Then please do not make assumptions about me and assert them as facts, please.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The fact is that I have never used stolen content, but if we talk about you, that's another story.
    I just literally above explained why that is useless argument at this point, yet you promptly ignored and it said the exact same statement again.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I have made a lot of mistakes as well, and I recently have gained a better reputation too. Don't consider yourself unique, dude.
    I don't, what I am saying is that people can improve and people will forgive. Take Selbi for example. Did you know that he stole things from many hacks and was banned as a result, and now he is one of the most overrated hacker in the community.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, I also remember you criticized TSR here and there, so it's not like the first time you were a total dick to one of your "friends"
    I told there are reasons for this, but for the record we are quite well with each other.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, yes, you were.
    you forget that being critical != being a dick.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:As far as I know, TSR tried to be friendly to you, and you were a total dick to him. I don't even like TSR, nor his attitude, but, I dislike you even more.
    Oh trust me, TSR used to be quite a dickhead and cocky bitch back in the day. You have no idea, he never showed it off that much on the forums as IRC and Skype.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:That's why you continue banned there. I don't even care what happened behind the scenes. The fact is you continue acting like a total douchebag to SGD or their staff, that's what I would call: "resentment"
    Oops there we go again, promptly ignoring everything and say and answer with total bullshit. What happened behind the scenes is a very important factor and you ignoring it shows how idiotic you are once again. What you are basically doing is being ignorant of my side of the argument and accepting what other side says by face value. Its called "Willful ignorance" and its quite retarded. And mind you, I am friends with a person on the staff, and rest of them I leave alone. I can talk as adults without any issues with them, but often choose not to, because of multiple reasons. As far as me getting unbanned: no. I don't care to. I could, but I dont care to.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, hard to understand something coming from you.
    Then you are quite stupid if you ask me.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat May 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Green Snake wrote:Then tell me, this post I made on SSRG lately isn't criticism

Finally you have "criticized" something, it's actually a bit strange coming from you considering you are a total dick outside SSRG.

Green Snake wrote:truth hurts. Don't blame me for telling you my honest opinion, look into what you could improve. This is the problem of majority of people, they simply can not accept criticism, true or not.

You THINK what you say is truth, it's not. Why would I improve in something I don't really want to? You were a shitty hacker before SGS v4, and that's a fact, don't deny it.

Green Snake wrote:So, is your excuse for not learning asm because you don't want to start a project in Sonic 1? Why not just simply say that you aren't interested in learning asm, that'd make more sense.

I don't want to learn ASM, and yes, I'm not interested, I was interested in ASM and hacking back in 2012, but nowadays I'm more interested in fangaming. Period

Green Snake wrote:The Sonic community? I dont think Sonic hacking community directly has anything to do with the Sonic community. Then again it does indirectly, so I guess its fair. If you are talking of the community as a whole and not the two of us. If former, then remember I am talking of myself in the Sonic hacking community specifically.

I'm talking about the Sonic Community in general (Including the Hacking Community) The Sonic Community is a communnity I wouldn't really like to be linked to, too much douchebaggery

Green Snake wrote:I don't know what you just said here.

I was trying to highlight the fact everyone in this community thinks they 're engineers (like you) they are not, I mean, I take hacking as a hobby, really not interested in douches shit-talking (thinking they criticize) on me and my hacks.

Green Snake wrote:Good for you! People "respect" you, that's why you were banned in your own website

I just visited your profile. You are still banned.

Green Snake wrote:The reason why this is, is because Knuckles in Sonic 1 is what gamers have wanted since Sonic & Knuckles came out, it did not support Knuckles, so of course some gamers wanted more; Knuckles in Sonic 1. This is a terrible example of a hack that isn't forgettable. What about Sonic 1 Extended edition? Its a hack that is known for absolutely no particular reason, has not been updated in 10 years, and people still ask after it! But so do people ask after Sonic Green Snake. It's not exactly as known, but since the release of v4, I have had 20-30 people to ask things about it, and thats quite a lot for hack that is 1/5 as old as S1EE, and only about 1/100 as popular. So I don't know what your point about forgettable is, people seem to remember well enough.

Explain me then why KIS1 is forgettable, because whenever I search on Google for "Sonic Hacks" or "Knuckles" KIS1 comes up as one of the first results. And you were the one saying most hacks are forgettable/delusional/bad, etc. I don't give a flying fuck anyways.

Green Snake wrote:Then please do not make assumptions about me and assert them as facts, please.

You are hypocritical as shit, now you are fucking denying you were a fucking douchebag, and a total dick to his "friends" please stop denying it, that's a fact.

Greek Snake wrote:I just literally above explained why that is useless argument at this point, yet you promptly ignored and it said the exact same statement again.

It's the truth, I have never used stolen content, I have made terrible hacks, but never used stolen content, you however have used stolen content, and did terribly bad.

Green Snake wrote:I don't, what I am saying is that people can improve and people will forgive. Take Selbi for example. Did you know that he stole things from many hacks and was banned as a result, and now he is one of the most overrated hacker in the community.

Yes, I knew about Selbi, his situation was pretty similar to yours though.

Green Snake wrote:I told there are reasons for this, but for the record we are quite well with each other.

You are telling me, he was a dickhead and a bitch, yes I agree, but so you are.

Green Snake wrote:you forget that being critical != being a dick.

It's not being critical, you can be critical to me and I certainly won't have any problems with it, but you were a total dickhead, just as I stated before, and you still are...

Green Snake wrote:Oh trust me, TSR used to be quite a dickhead and cocky bitch back in the day. You have no idea, he never showed it off that much on the forums as IRC and Skype.

It's not like it was really a long time ago, yes, just as I stated before, I agree, he was a dick, but so you are, so that's a bit hypocritical from your part. However, considering you are a huge dick and hypocrite, I'm not surprised.

Green Snake wrote:Oops there we go again, promptly ignoring everything and say and answer with total bullshit. What happened behind the scenes is a very important factor and you ignoring it shows how idiotic you are once again. What you are basically doing is being ignorant of my side of the argument and accepting what other side says by face value. Its called "Willful ignorance" and its quite retarded. And mind you, I am friends with a person on the staff, and rest of them I leave alone. I can talk as adults without any issues with them, but often choose not to, because of multiple reasons. As far as me getting unbanned: no. I don't care to. I could, but I dont care to.

I'm no longer going to criticize you for being banned on your own website. However, your messages show you clearly care, maybe not to an extreme point, but don't say you don't care! You care! And yes, I'm siding a bit more with the others, because your messages here and there (when you were not banned) show how much resented you are since you were downgraded and then banned.

Green Snake wrote:Then you are quite stupid if you ask me.

I would say you are not being sarcastic, but rather, being a whiny bitch who is almost always pissed off at something or someone.[/quote]
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun May 24, 2015 3:27 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:considering you are a total dick outside SSRG.
    I may give the impression, but thats not reality.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You THINK what you say is truth, it's not. Why would I improve in something I don't really want to?
    Even if its not the truth by some chance, criticism is still something to help you improve, and promptly ignoring it is ignoring help, something to help you what you could improve. Guess why I always consider criticism, even if its not relevant or helpful? Because I can always improve from it.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You were a shitty hacker before SGS v4, and that's a fact, don't deny it.
    1: How is that relevant. 2: I didn't become suddenly a good hacker the moment I released it. It was a gradual shift

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm talking about the Sonic Community in general (Including the Hacking Community) The Sonic Community is a communnity I wouldn't really like to be linked to, too much douchebaggery
    Just a tip; by making fangames you automatically get associated with the community at hand, so really only way not to is not have anything to do with Sonic. Also every single community has this issue, there are few dozens of asses all around.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I was trying to highlight the fact everyone in this community thinks they 're engineers (like you) they are not
    "re-engineering" isn't a word and as far as I know nobody uses this.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I take hacking as a hobby, really not interested in douches shit-talking (thinking they criticize) on me and my hacks.
    It's too bad you don't know what criticism actually is, and if you publish any works its bound to have its critics. Whatever it is that you release mind you, someone somewhere will criticize it, no matter how opposed to you are to this.
    Consider this, pretty much everything you said to me in this message was considered criticism, and everything I replied you with is considered criticism. For example me above saying "you don't know what criticism is" is just that: Criticism.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I just visited your profile. You are still banned.
    my mistake, I had the impression you were talking about Retro or SSRG. But as far as it being "my website", false, it is not.

Green Snake wrote:The reason why this is, is because Knuckles in Sonic 1 is what gamers have wanted since Sonic & Knuckles came out, it did not support Knuckles, so of course some gamers wanted more; Knuckles in Sonic 1. This is a terrible example of a hack that isn't forgettable. What about Sonic 1 Extended edition? Its a hack that is known for absolutely no particular reason, has not been updated in 10 years, and people still ask after it! But so do people ask after Sonic Green Snake. It's not exactly as known, but since the release of v4, I have had 20-30 people to ask things about it, and thats quite a lot for hack that is 1/5 as old as S1EE, and only about 1/100 as popular. So I don't know what your point about forgettable is, people seem to remember well enough.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Explain me then why KIS1 is forgettable
    Way to miss my point. I said KIS1 is NOT forgettable BECAUSE it is something people have wanted since S&K came out. It is because its something people have wanted to try out since decades ago, and is based on the main character. And for the same reason it isn't a fair comparison with SGS v4.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:And you were the one saying most hacks are forgettable
    1: you gave a single example of a hack that would most likely be instant hit with people who played S3/S&K. 2: there are tons of hacks out there. 3: there is only few hacks that aren't forgettable 4: which is clearly the ones you have in mind and not the tons of the hacks that are forgettable

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are hypocritical as shit, now you are fucking denying you were a fucking douchebag, and a total dick to his "friends" please stop denying it, that's a fact.
    Jesus fucking Christ you are being such an idiot. I never even mentioned those things, I merely stated "stop assuming things that are not true or may not be true about me", not that thing A or thing B did not happen. Those are whole different things, and if you fail to realize this then I don't know what to tell you, other than you are stupid as fuck.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's the truth, I have never used stolen content, I have made terrible hacks, but never used stolen content, you however have used stolen content, and did terribly bad.
    So you do this 3rd time in the row? Are you actually reading what I say and trying to have debate with me, or just stating your "clearly perfect opinions" and flaunting your ego?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are telling me, he was a dickhead and a bitch, yes I agree, but so you are.
    Yes. Can you now please stay away from things personal with me and TSR? WE can deal with them, you aren't required.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's not being critical, you can be critical to me and I certainly won't have any problems with it, but you were a total dickhead, just as I stated before, and you still are...
    Well you got to know about me that, I am quite direct person (that is, that if I have an opinion, I won't sugarcoat it and definitely don't want others to sugarcoat things for me) and can be quite harsh at times, but more often than not it is to help said individual in question, rather than "bash" them. Or for example, I may call you "an idiot", it is not necessarily just to piss you off, but tell my honest opinion.
    Sure, you may not like this and think its bad, and understandably so, but thats how I operate and have been for many years in the past.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:so that's a bit hypocritical from your part.
    No its not, stating a fact does not make me hypocrite. If I said I was not a dick, then acted like one, that would be, or if I criticized a person for it, claimed I was not a dick, then acted like one, then it would be. But where I ever stated I am not a dick, exactly? You won't get such a claim from me, because sometime I may act like one or come off as a dick to someone, and I don't want to intentionally be a hypocrite.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:but don't say you don't care! You care!
    Green Snake wrote:Please do not make assumptions about me and assert them as facts, please.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:And yes, I'm siding a bit more with the others, because your messages here and there (when you were not banned) show how much resented you are since you were downgraded and then banned.
    That is not evidence that I'd still care.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I would say you are not being sarcastic, but rather, being a whiny bitch who is almost always pissed off at something or someone.
    no, this time I am just stating my opinion on you.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun May 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Green Snake wrote:I may give the impression, but thats not reality.

Riiiight. Anyways, as far as I know, it's not necessary to come across as a cocky bitch like you usually do.

Green Snake wrote:Even if its not the truth by some chance, criticism is still something to help you improve, and promptly ignoring it is ignoring help, something to help you what you could improve. Guess why I always consider criticism, even if its not relevant or helpful? Because I can always improve from it.

I wouldn't take in consideration someone who says: "omg ur hak is a piece of shit am such a trull xddd" If you do then that's your problem, not mine, if you think you can improve, fine.

Green Snake wrote:1: How is that relevant. 2: I didn't become suddenly a good hacker the moment I released it. It was a gradual shift

It's relevant, you always come up with some excuse and try to deny you have used stolen content by some form. You are a good hacker now, in the present, but in the past (and that's not long ago) you were a shitty hacker and one of the most hated ones linked to this site and OuricoDoido.

Green Snake wrote:Just a tip; by making fangames you automatically get associated with the community at hand, so really only way not to is not have anything to do with Sonic. Also every single community has this issue, there are few dozens of asses all around.

I maybe was exaggerating a bit, I don't want to be linked to the Sonic hacking community, but to the fangaming community, which is relatively smaller yet the least ridiculized one. This community as a whole has been the laughing stock in gaming for years, along the Sega community... But even the Sega community dislike the Sonic community, so...

Green Snake wrote:"re-engineering" isn't a word and as far as I know nobody uses this.

're: Are.

Green Snake wrote:It's too bad you don't know what criticism actually is, and if you publish any works its bound to have its critics. Whatever it is that you release mind you, someone somewhere will criticize it, no matter how opposed to you are to this.
    Consider this, pretty much everything you said to me in this message was considered criticism, and everything I replied you with is considered criticism. For example me above saying "you don't know what criticism is" is just that: Criticism.

I was stating my opinions on you because I personally think you are a complete jackass, you are also stating your opinions on me. There is a difference between stating opinions and criticizing.

Green Snake wrote:But as far as it being "my website", false, it is not.

It was, wasn't it? I remember you were the one promoting the site the most.

Green Snake wrote:Way to miss my point. I said KIS1 is NOT forgettable BECAUSE it is something people have wanted since S&K came out. It is because its something people have wanted to try out since decades ago, and is based on the main character. And for the same reason it isn't a fair comparison with SGS v4.

That's what I was trying to say, and yes, it isn't fair to compare KIS1 to SGS v4, because the latter is much less relevant and known by the community in general. I rest my case.

Green Snake wrote:1: you gave a single example of a hack that would most likely be instant hit with people who played S3/S&K. 2: there are tons of hacks out there. 3: there is only few hacks that aren't forgettable 4: which is clearly the ones you have in mind and not the tons of the hacks that are forgettable

Yes, I know, most hacks are forgettable, I agree, but yours isn't an exception, that's what I'm trying to say. Maybe a really little exception.

Green Snake wrote:Jesus fucking Christ you are being such an idiot. I never even mentioned those things, I merely stated "stop assuming things that are not true or may not be true about me", not that thing A or thing B did not happen. Those are whole different things, and if you fail to realize this then I don't know what to tell you, other than you are stupid as fuck.

I assume you are a douchebag because that's how you almost always, show to be like. Then you try to deny it by saying it's only an "Impression" You have been like this ever since you released SGS v4, and many, agree with me, don't try to deny it.

Green Snake wrote:So you do this 3rd time in the row? Are you actually reading what I say and trying to have debate with me, or just stating your "clearly perfect opinions" and flaunting your ego?

Because it's the truth, I have never used stolen content. Nice to see you getting pissed off anyways...

Green Snake wrote:Yes. Can you now please stay away from things personal with me and TSR? WE can deal with them, you aren't required.

I know, just like you aren't required to trashtalk on me and my hacks everytime you can.

Green Snake wrote:Well you got to know about me that, I am quite direct person (that is, that if I have an opinion, I won't sugarcoat it and definitely don't want others to sugarcoat things for me) and can be quite harsh at times, but more often than not it is to help said individual in question, rather than "bash" them. Or for example, I may call you "an idiot", it is not necessarily just to piss you off, but tell my honest opinion.
    Sure, you may not like this and think its bad, and understandably so, but thats how I operate and have been for many years in the past

You are often rude, don't get me wrong, but everytime you try to come across like this you always end up like if you were a cocky bitch.

Green Snake wrote:No its not, stating a fact does not make me hypocrite. If I said I was not a dick, then acted like one, that would be, or if I criticized a person for it, claimed I was not a dick, then acted like one, then it would be. But where I ever stated I am not a dick, exactly? You won't get such a claim from me, because sometime I may act like one or come off as a dick to someone, and I don't want to intentionally be a hypocrite.

You think what you write is a fact? Get off of your horse!

Green Snake wrote:Please do not make assumptions about me and assert them as facts, please.

When I did? I'm just stating my opinions on you, not asserting them as facts. I assume you are a douchebag, and I assume you are hypocrite and rude, but never asserted them as facts. And yes, you still care (I'm now asserting this as a fact) because otherwise you wouldn't still be so harsh to them or the website in general.

Green Snake wrote:That is not evidence that I'd still care.

Then why you continue to be so harsh? if I were you, I would just bury the hatchet, rather than being a whiny bitch like you seem to be.

Green Snake wrote:no, this time I am just stating my opinion on you

Weren't you criticizing me? You are even contradicting yourself.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 25, 2015 2:55 am

All right Snake, let's stop this nonsense, if you will continue with this bullshit, fine, but take in consideration I won't be responding anymore.

I also want to clarify I have nothing against this community now as the gaming world as a whole is pretty immature, so...

Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am