ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Redhotsonic is an elitist asshole

No one
    No one

Redhotsonic is an elitist asshole Empty Redhotsonic is an elitist asshole

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:18 pm

RHS sucks cock b/c he never notices me

and never let's trys/reviews/let's plays my hacks >=(

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Redhotsonic is an elitist asshole Empty Re: Redhotsonic is an elitist asshole

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Weren't your hacks 2 player only Question
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:41 pm

No, only Chaotix Edition was multiplayer, every other shitty hack I've made from 2017 and on wards was only single player
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:45 pm

No one wrote:No, only Chaotix Edition was multiplayer, every other shitty hack I've made from 2017 and on wards was only single player

Huh. Did you ask him to play? As far as I know he isn't as elitist as the other shitpiles but then again people change from time to time......
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:56 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    No one wrote:No, only Chaotix Edition was multiplayer, every other shitty hack I've made from 2017 and on wards was only single player

Huh. Did you ask him to play? As far as I know he isn't as elitist as the other shitpiles but then again people change from time to time......
    I would ask him to play, but in his chatrooms on live-streams or general stuff he usually puts a rule of "Don't request me to play a particular game, the agenda has already been made etc..." and on his discord server he has a channel where you could put a request of a game/romhack/etc for him to play, but it have to get a high popular vote by his fans for him to play it and knowing how this community never cares for anything I make, it will be practically impossible for my hacks to get showcased on his channel...and same would apply to MegaGwolf
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:01 pm

No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:

I would ask him to play, but in his chatrooms on live-streams or general stuff he usually puts a rule of "Don't request me to play a particular game, the agenda has already been made etc..." and on his discord server he has a channel where you could put a request of a game/romhack/etc for him to play, but it have to get a high popular vote by his fans for him to play it and knowing how this community never cares for anything I make, it will be practically impossible for my hacks to get showcased on his channel...and same would apply to MegaGwolf

Really, even MegaG? He played a shitt hack of mine.. Sonic 1: The Special Stages. Even those popular russian guys on Youtube played it.. those 2.. forgot the name Rezon something
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:12 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:

Really, even MegaG? He played a shitt hack of mine.. Sonic 1: The Special Stages. Even those popular russian guys on Youtube played it.. those 2.. forgot the name Rezon something
    Razor and Zenon are the only big people of the Sonic community that aren't elitist since they have played every single hack I've made even this one..
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:23 pm

No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:

Razor and Zenon are the only big people of the Sonic community that aren't elitist since they have played every single hack I've made even this one..

Fuck the others then, being on Razor and Zenons channel already does good promotion for your hack. By the way, nice work on this one Razz I was never good with ASM, most of the time people had to help me.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:30 pm

Wtf why was this trashed http://sonicresearch.org/community/index.php?threads/sonic-3-and-knuckles-tag-team-update-2-0-with-new-characters.5623/
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Whaaaaat even other hacks are trashed for no apparent reason?
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:39 pm

SonicVaan wrote:Wtf why was this trashed http://sonicresearch.org/community/index.php?threads/sonic-3-and-knuckles-tag-team-update-2-0-with-new-characters.5623/
    SonicVaan wrote:Whaaaaat even other hacks are trashed for no apparent reason?

They were trashed b/c they were suppose to be 'joke' hacks, and on April 1st the admins allow members to shitpost on the board w/o being bashed, then they get suddenly get trashed the day after...
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:41 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:

Fuck the others then, being on Razor and Zenons channel already does good promotion for your hack. By the way, nice work on this one Razz I was never good with ASM, most of the time people had to help me.
    Thanks, but I'm working on something better for this upcoming year (probably for the SHC if I can make the deadline and pass quality control =S)
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:42 pm

No one wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Wtf why was this trashed http://sonicresearch.org/community/index.php?threads/sonic-3-and-knuckles-tag-team-update-2-0-with-new-characters.5623/

They were trashed b/c they were suppose to be 'joke' hacks, and on April 1st the admins allow members to shitpost on the board w/o being bashed, then they get suddenly get trashed the day after...

Weird shit, back then they didn't trash these O.o But I guess now they try everything now that SSRG is pretty inactive. Fuck them anyways.
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:58 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    No one wrote:

Weird shit, back then they didn't trash these O.o But I guess now they try everything now that SSRG is pretty inactive. Fuck them anyways.
    Yeah I guess that's what happens when the admins of a site become too elitist for their own good lol
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:08 pm

that is true, SSRG is too desperate to to have any relevance anymore

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 am