ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

The biggest Forumotion forum

SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

The biggest Forumotion forum Empty The biggest Forumotion forum

Post  SonicVaan Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:31 pm

http://hidecodesgalore.forumotion.net/

Tried registering there last year. Unforunately requires admin activation, which are also inactive unfortunately.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

The biggest Forumotion forum Empty Re: The biggest Forumotion forum

Post  SonicVaan Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:47 pm

We have 96620 registered users

Our users have posted a total of 1162027 messages in 25181 subjects
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:29 pm

How about we make an actual legit Forumotion forum inspired by the one above? Just more content. Dunno, wouldn't hurt, I think?

I can't create it, one of you american peeps have to, because since I have a german IP, the domain name would be xxx.forumieren.com which sucks.

I can handle adding code stuff (add ons) and general stuffs. phpBB2 looks good. If it's not, forum versions can be changed on the fly as far as I remember.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:16 pm

SonicVaan wrote:How about we make an actual legit Forumotion forum inspired by the one above? Just more content. Dunno, wouldn't hurt, I think?

I can't create it, one of you american peeps have to, because since I have a german IP, the domain name would be xxx.forumieren.com which sucks.

I can handle adding code stuff (add ons) and general stuffs. phpBB2 looks good. If it's not, forum versions can be changed on the fly as far as I remember.

So create a forum to post basically anything? I'd be up for it, after all I really don't have much else to do. Also to get the forumotion domain can't you use a vpn? Some browsers like opera have a built in one, all you have to do is set the location to americas and you should be good.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:How about we make an actual legit Forumotion forum inspired by the one above? Just more content. Dunno, wouldn't hurt, I think?

So create a forum to post basically anything? I'd be up for it, after all I really don't have much else to do. Also to get the forumotion domain can't you use a vpn? Some browsers like opera have a built in one, all you have to do is set the location to americas and you should be good.

Could try with a VPN, but I honestly have no clue about what name to choose, lol ^^"
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:56 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:

Could try with a VPN, but I honestly have no clue about what name to choose, lol ^^"

ASMTSG 2

Coming up with a good name is hard ;-;
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:58 am

Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:

ASMTSG 2

Something with "The Café" or so? It shouldn't be something that is too hard to remember o.o Something simple and classy.

It'll also take me a day or two (or more ._.) to set everything up from groups to categories, etc since setting permissions is a lot of work especially if it's a huge forum

Sent from Topic'it App
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:35 am

Or maybe something cooler, I dunno >.<

Sent from Topic'it App
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:16 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:

ASMTSG 2

Something with "The Café" or so? It shouldn't be something that is too hard to remember o.o Something simple and classy.

It'll also take me a day or two (or more ._.) to set everything up from groups to categories, etc since setting permissions is a lot of work especially if it's a huge forum

Sent from Topic'it App

I like the café but there's probably a forum called that already
    Maybe something like Chill Café? Or something like The Lazy Corner? I'm not good with names sorry :c
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:

ASMTSG 2

Sent from Topic'it App

I like the café but there's probably a forum called that already
    Maybe something like Chill Café? Or something like The Lazy Corner? I'm not good with names sorry :c

Where are the other 2 peeps when you need them??? If they don't come around I'll stick with either <.<
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm

I would convert my creationmung forum to a spam/free-for-all-place to post but I can't access my account since I forgot my password :T
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Also how bout, "The Shit Post Zone"?
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:52 pm

No one wrote:I would convert my creationmung forum to a spam/free-for-all-place to post but I can't access my account since I forgot my password :T

No one wrote:Also how bout, "The Shit Post Zone"?

Waiiiit but are we creating a serious forum or a shitposting one? I thought the one above seemed pretty serious but I guess we could have a shitposting subforum
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:04 pm

SonicVaan wrote:Where are the other 2 peeps when you need them??? If they don't come around I'll stick with either <.<
    I'm now here lmao

Electroball_ wrote:Waiiiit but are we creating a serious forum or a shitposting one? I thought the one above seemed pretty serious but I guess we could have a shitposting subforum
    I was thinking a shitposting one, but I guess a mainly serious one with a spam sub forum would be fine to.
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Current Project : Spam!

Post  Ravenfreak Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Legit, I'd be up for it. However I say join a free host like x10 or infinity free and install a free forum software such as MyBB, SMF or heck even phpBB. I just bought cloud hosting from vBulletin for my Dan Bell fans forum myself. Do you still have a license to Burning Board Sonicvaan?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:18 am

Ravenfreak wrote:Legit, I'd be up for it. However I say join a free host like x10 or infinity free and install a free forum software such as MyBB, SMF or heck even phpBB. I just bought cloud hosting from vBulletin for my Dan Bell fans forum myself. Do you still have a license to Burning Board Sonicvaan?

I still have a license to WBB4 but tbh I think the FM forum software is way better IMO. Also I don't want to self host anymore :S
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:22 am

Also I meant a serious one, not a shitpost one xD ASMTSG is already shitpost heaven with the difference that new peeps can't join
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:32 am

SonicVaan wrote:Also I meant a serious one, not a shitpost one xD
    I still think it can have a subfourm to shitpost in bounce
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:45 am

Also other potential names for this new forum:

TheComeAround
    FunForAll
    ChileBoza
    TheFreeZone
    DeliberatePalace
    TheStanelyParable
    FunBun

and Creationmungtage2
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:15 pm

I like The Free Zone and The Stanley Parable. What do you think?

Sent from Topic'it App
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Post  Ravenfreak Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:27 pm

I like The Free Zone name the most. Smile Who's going to set it up? I can't, I've already registered a few forums with different email addresses and even though those forums no longer exist, I still am not allowed to make another forum using the same email which is stupid IMO.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:54 pm

I like The Free Zone as well
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Post  Ravenfreak Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Instead of Forumotion, would you be okay with another host like createaforum or proboards? Or will the final forum be on Forumotion? Just curious is all, also Jcink is another great free forum host too. Razz I know way too much about this stuff haha, just forums are my second favorite hobby next to hacking. :V
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:51 pm

I dunno, I love forumotion's smilies tbh, they're my favorite outta any forum xD

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 am

Ravenfreak wrote:Instead of Forumotion, would you be okay with another host like createaforum or proboards? Or will the final forum be on Forumotion? Just curious is all, also Jcink is another great free forum host too. Razz I know way too much about this stuff haha, just forums are my second favorite hobby next to hacking. :V

Personally I have the most experience on Forumotion, it's really neat tbh. If you don't mind, I'd make one on FM :3

I don't really care who creates it, but since everyone is looking at me I guess I'll do :V Btw you can have multiple forums on the same email

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:42 am