ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+5
Green Snake
SonicVaan
Electroball_
CoolSpot.
Bakayote
9 posters

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Ezequiel Matias

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 4 Empty Re: Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:because it's fucking impossible to even discuss with someone.
    It is, but it is thanks to your attitude. You just attack people whenever you get a chance, and write sentences that only make partially sense, so of course communication with you is more or less difficult. Add you terrible attitude to that and BAM, nobody wants to even try.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Some of his topics were just removed, with everyone turning on him, "like his opinions of SSRG and Retro" topic , his "something you have against me" topic, I'm sure he will also turn on me, you don't understand or what?
    Of course, because he deliberately tried to cause a shitstorm on the forums, by telling random shit that makes no sense and it is meant to hurt as many people as possible, so you can guess what reaction we as a staff had. We didn't even think twice that should we remove said topics.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:please read through the topic, and don't interfere
    Why can't she state her opinion to the shit your write? Just wondering.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:this cannot be resolved peacefully as of now
    Yes it can. You know this thing, called leaving the forums and living your life happily without replying to my posts.
    But of course, you are too addicted to doing so, so you can't.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:this idiot seems he still wants to troll me for something I was wrong, it's just ridiculous.
    I don't bother trolling for being an idiot or for being wrong on something, but rather for being arrogant and thinking you are better than me in every way, which you really aren't.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:This isn't a freaking kindergarden
    Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 4 Butchart_gardens

I must agree, these are more like forums than a garden of some sort :V

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you cannot go over the internet, attacking people for silly things
    Yet you are doing it as we speak! *claps*
    But I do disagree with your statement, as long as the reasons are valid and big enough to cause a fight for. This is internet afterall.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm human
    I am a vixen. Nice to meet you representative of the less intelligent species.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you are not perfect
    Good job for figuring that out! Want a hug now?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:look at a freaking mirror before criticizing others
    I do every morning when I brush my coat.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:and the fact something everyone liked doesn't make you anything special either.
    Who is this "everyone".
    No, just kidding. You really have the complete wrong idea of me. Never did everyone like, not at any given time, no.

I only had problems when I was in sites like Retro, SSRG, SGD, "Sonig" , and here, I basically only had problems in some sites of this community, the rest of fights I had in the Internet were peacefully resolved, as, unlike here, we didn't bash each other.

"we" are you, JDP, SV, EB and TSR, right? I think we can discuss peacefully, like I stated above, or like I have seen in other sites, where fights are peacefully resolved, but this is practically impossible with you.

I'm not addicted to replying to the shit you write, and I'm not always here, I have things to do, like everyone, but it seems you don't understand that.

You yourself wrote you where respected in the community. (before being demoted in SGD) what idoes that garden has to do with this?

Vixen? with this, I can consider you are a pervert, with your playboy models, and furry images.

When I said I was better than you? I want to see when I said that... TSR came here on your behalf (I can be consider he went to your side because I attacked him) at first, but there was already a tense atmosphere between you and him, particularly with you, as you wanted him to be out of your forums according to what I read in SGD.

Russia? Oh yes, I have to agree with you in that, they are more politically corrupt than us, and Finland was ranked Nº3 in December 2013 by CPI. I cannot believe how in Finland, political corruption increased so fast, that's country I wouldn't like to visit.

Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 pm

I approve of this thread!!" Very Happy 
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:02 am

Green Snake wrote:Yes you DID know, since I saw few ones ripped off from SGD.

I'm not a "guest" of your forums, I don't visit SGD, and I'm not in any way interested in ASM or your guides.

Also, you don't go and interfere in a fight, that's just freaking unfair, and only shows me how coward you can be, and you can shut up now, as you yourself wrote discussions and its actions in the Internet proves something.

Green Snake wrote:Yes. Yes they do.

Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:06 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Also, you don't go and interfere in a fight, that's just freaking unfair, and only shows me how coward you can be, and you can shut up now, as you yourself wrote discussions and its actions in the Internet proves something
    You can't tell me what to do, since I will just ignore you. Razz

Anyways, how does interfering with a fight make me look like a coward?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 am

Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Also, you don't go and interfere in a fight, that's just freaking unfair, and only shows me how coward you can be, and you can shut up now, as you yourself wrote discussions and its actions in the Internet proves something

Because it shows me you can't attack me without dragging or helping others in a fight, that's what I consider a coward.
    Bakayote
    Bakayote

Current Project : Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Bakayote Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am

Don't worry Ezequiel. Green Snake is just jealous that he didn't get to go to Japan with you and Sesin.  bounce 
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Because it shows me you can't attack me without dragging or helping others in a fight, that's what I consider a coward.
    Are you a freaking idiot? I was just posting in this topic minding my OWN business and you automatically assume that I am trying to interfere with the fight between you two guys. I am not! YOU can shut up now, because YOUR actions prove something to me as well.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Bakayote wrote:Don't worry Ezequiel. Green Snake is just jealous that he didn't get to go to Japan with you and Sesin.  bounce 
    Ill rather use the money I don't have to go to America and slap you wity my tail. I mean... never mind too sleepy to think straight Very Happy
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Are you a freaking idiot? I was just posting in this topic minding my OWN business and you automatically assume that I am trying to interfere with the fight between you two guys. I am not! YOU can shut up now, because YOUR actions prove something to me as well.

You are dumbfuck who can't even understand what I wrote, seriously? are you really so fucking tense to just get some attention? YES, you are a fucking coward, a COWARD, and I DO take offense to your shit, what are you going to do now? call your pen pals for help?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:08 pm

You just degenerate further each day, dont you Eze?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 pm

I'm done here, this is ridiculous.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

You are dumbfuck who can't even understand what I wrote, seriously? are you really so fucking tense to just get some attention? YES, you are a fucking coward, a COWARD, and I DO take offense to your shit, what are you going to do now? call your pen pals for help?
    Now why must you take offense to my crap? Seriously. I am just some random guy on the internet and so are you. Even though you think I am a coward, well now I am not. I am ready to take you on without any assistance because I am brave and bold. However, I have better things to do with my life then waste my time picking up flame wars. I only do it when I get bored Razz
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm done here, this is ridiculous.
    pfft.... Lair......
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm done here, this is ridiculous.
    Like you eere tend of times before? You wish
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Now why must you take offense to my crap? Seriously. I am just some random guy on the internet and so are you. Even though you think I am a coward, well now I am not. I am ready to take you on without any assistance because I am brave and bold. However, I have better things to do with my life then waste my time picking up flame wars. I only do it when I get bored Razz

Squidward is, you are not... Anyway, I don't want to fight with you so lets forget this.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Squidward is, you are not... Anyway, I don't want to fight with you so lets forget this.
    OK. Sorry about that.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Green Snake wrote:You just degenerate further each day, dont you Eze?

How come you always post publicly, to create a spectacle, rather than contact me privately with a sensible message?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:44 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:How come you always post publicly, to create a spectacle
    Because you do that exact thing too over and over for no reason, like right now.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:rather than contact me privately with a sensible message?
    You should not even ask for a sensible discussion on site like this, seriously. I could have a private conversation with you that is not in negative manner, sure, but I prefer against talking with immature people.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 pm

If I remember well, you were the one bashing me, for no reason.

Why not? Mature people do not bash each other, nor do they harass people in the Internet like you are doing here.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:If I remember well, you were the one bashing me, for no reason.
    I had have very good reasons to bash you, and biggest and most repetitive of them is that you act like a fucking idiot.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Why not?
    No sane person could take this site seriously. I mean look around, do you see anyone (aside from you possibly) who does? I sure don't.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Mature people do not bash each other, nor do they harass people in the Internet like you are doing here.
    Right. When someone acts like an idiot (which is really common on internet btw), there is always someone to bash then. Most of the time the person is not really that mature, but in some cases the one is the mature one. The fact that I write nasty comments to you does not automatically mean I would not be mature person, but at best just shows how bored I am.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Which reasons? I don't see any reason for you to bash me, other than for being bored, go out and do something, it's just ridiculous you come here to harass me because you are bored.

No, I don't take this site seriously, in fact, I don't even care if this site will ever go down.

It's not necessary for you to explain me how trolling works.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't see any reason for you to bash me
    You fail to see any stupidity from your part? Good job, you are really mature and grown up, eh?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:other than for being bored, go out and do something, it's just ridiculous you come here to harass me because you are bored.
    Are you just that stupid or do you really fail to read my comment that much? I dont bash someone because of sheer boredom. What I do out of boredom, is to even bother to give a shit. Also, I am out here doing something, which is writing shit that does really not matter that much. If you can't understand, don't bother to question it.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, I don't take this site seriously
    Actions speak more than words.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's not necessary for you to explain me how trolling works.
    You seem to fail to understand it so of course I do need to. Btw, just few months ago you asked something like this: "What does trolling mean?". Just saying :V
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 pm

It's because I'm not stupid, I'm like this only here, not in any other place, when in the fuck will you understand that? I'm trying to discuss peacefully, without bashing, yet you keep bashing me like you, sack of shit! You want shit, you will get shit!

And don't you have important things to do? like making your "game"? (which I think it's false)

Don't you have other things to do other than pissing me off?

Actions? you can't discuss peacefully, or in a discussion which is not in an "negative manner" is this the way you resolve things in real life? creating a fucking spectale and drama?

Show me the topic (or message) I want to see if this is true.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's because I'm not stupid, I'm like this only here, not in any other place, when in the fuck will you understand that?
    When you stop acting like you had about 2 brain cells.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm trying to discuss peacefully
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you, sack of shit! You want shit, you will get shit!.
    In the same sentence you convince me you want to talk peacefully and call me sack of shit? Good luck with that.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:And don't you have important things to do? like making your "game"?
    I don't work on y game 24/7. I mean, who would be that lunatic. No, I take some breaks because otherwise it would get super boring and I'd lose motivation.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:(which I think it's false)
    How you guessed it? Of course it doesn't exist! IT WAS A LIEEE!
    It's not like this video here exists either, you just think.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you can't discuss peacefully, or in a discussion which is not in an "negative manner" is this the way you resolve things in real life? creating a fucking spectale and drama?

I don't get it, is it supposed to be a joke of some sort or are you being serious?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Show me the topic (or message) I want to see if this is true.
    I am not planning to dig it up. I mean, have you noticed what a mess the forums are?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's because I'm not stupid, I'm like this only here, not in any other place, when in the fuck will you understand that?
    When you stop acting like you had about 2 brain cells.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm trying to discuss peacefully
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you, sack of shit! You want shit, you will get shit!.
    In the same sentence you convince me you want to talk peacefully and call me sack of shit? Good luck with that.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:And don't you have important things to do? like making your "game"?
    I don't work on y game 24/7. I mean, who would be that lunatic. No, I take some breaks because otherwise it would get super boring and I'd lose motivation.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:(which I think it's false)
    How you guessed it? Of course it doesn't exist! IT WAS A LIEEE!
    It's not like this video here exists either, you just think.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you can't discuss peacefully, or in a discussion which is not in an "negative manner" is this the way you resolve things in real life? creating a fucking spectale and drama?

I don't get it, is it supposed to be a joke of some sort or are you being serious?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Show me the topic (or message) I want to see if this is true.
    I am not planning to dig it up. I mean, have you noticed what a mess the forums are?

Lets forget this, I'm bashing Mexicans on YouTube, bye.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:45 pm