ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+5
Green Snake
SonicVaan
Electroball_
CoolSpot.
Bakayote
9 posters

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Ezequiel Matias

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 3 Empty Re: Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:the fact you live in a country where political corruption is nearly non-existent
    In fact, Finland IS politically corrupted, and I wish I could get out of here asap, life is getting harder and harder year after year here, while those who decide for things here are just lifting more and more salary each year.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:we are all humans with equal rights..
    I don't know if you have noticed, but in most of the world we don't have equal rights. Sorry, but no.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Maybe we, Argentinians, have some problems, but we defend our country, and I'm proud of myself being Argentine.
    Good for you, I don't give a fuck about how you care for Argentina.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The same to you, you are acting like an asshole.
    Thank you very much.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I'm comparing you to most users of said websites, specially staff members like OrdosAlpha and Scarred Sun
    And your comparison is invalid because of reasons I've told numeral times. But I am sure you will continue this debate to the end of eternity so I'll sto giving a shit now.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The past is not to be forgotten
    It is if there is a good reason, such as that the past things happened a long time ago, why not?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you were a thief, you ripped content from other hacks
    By that logic you are as bad as Ouricodoido, right?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:that's why you are currently banned in SSRG, and you weren't validated in Retro due of the same fucking reason.
    And how you know?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Sonig was a complete disaster.
    Whenever I told it wasn't?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You can't form an opinion of someone without knowing him/her in real-life.
    And you are gonna stop me? No, no you are not. And you have formed an opinion of me without ever meeting me IRL, so you can shut your mouth on this one.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you can't hate someone in the Internet
    And you hate me over the internet, so again, double standards.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:What I/people do not understand? you just overuse your power when you have it, e.g/proof: you were completely arrogant while being an admin in SGD.
    I am bored of endless debates of who was wrong, when the other side wont even bother thinking of my arguments, so I am not gonna even bring it up for you to ignore and tell me I am a piece of shit admin. Sorry, but no, I am not bothering to do it.

That is nothing compared to what is happening here. Argentina is a lot more politically corrupted than Finland, here the goverment steals our money. Elections here are highly corrupt, so we continue to have the same president, who continues to give us more problems. There is a long list of political corruption here compared to your country. I don't bother if your country is corrupt, and I don't give a fuck for your country.

Yes, yes, all of what I write here is fucking wrong... Right...

Because sometimes, the past can be a nightmare for some people.

Unlike 'Doido or you, I didn't steal anything, so I logically am not bad as Ouricodoido.

How can I "shut my mouth"? I didn't even open my mouth, so according to what you WROTE, you open your mouth and say anything you have written, before writing random shit.

I don't even hate you or anyone in the Internet, but I'm sure you do.

Yes, you are a piece of shit admin and user, you yourself wrote it... BRAVO!

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:That is nothing compared to what is happening here. Argentina is a lot more politically corrupted than Finland, here the goverment steals our money.
    I've never told otherwise, I just stated against your claim that Finland is barely corrupted.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:There is a long list of political corruption here compared to your country.
    Have you ever actually researched this before claiming to know better?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't give a fuck for your country.
    And I don't really care much for yours either

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, yes, all of what I write here is fucking wrong... Right...
    Not all, but most certainly don't make sense or is partially or completely incorrect.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Because sometimes, the past can be a nightmare for some people.
    And I know the feeling. Thought, what part of my post is referring to?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Unlike 'Doido or you, I didn't steal anything, so I logically am not bad as Ouricodoido.
    Logically you are not as bad as him, but by your illogical logic you are. Also you stole tutorials made by me and Ouricodoido so stop lying.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:How can I "shut my mouth"? I didn't even open my mouth, so according to what you WROTE, you open your mouth and say anything you have written, before writing random shit.
    You know what I meant exactly, stop acting like dumber than you are.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't even hate you or anyone in the Internet, but I'm sure you do.
    Your actions tell the opposite

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, you are a piece of shit admin and user, you yourself wrote it... BRAVO!
    Can you comprehend full sentences or are you so retarded you only read few words at a time? No, my hypothesis is that you want to make shit out piss and you come up with shit in order to make it possible. Sorry, I can't take you seriously when you say things like this.
    Electroball__

Current Project : suXXing CoX

Post  Electroball__ Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 am

haAHaaHaA grEeN ShaKe lOSe tHe FiGHt
    Bakayote
    Bakayote

Current Project : Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Bakayote Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Electroball__ wrote:haAHaaHaA grEeN ShaKe lOSe tHe FiGHt
    Hi Fenix
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Sure, but what is this "fight" you are talking of?
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Alright Fenix....

Next round....

Jdpense vs Fenix4beto....

Begin!

Fenix you have no life since all that you do is impersonate people...
    Electroball__

Current Project : suXXing CoX

Post  Electroball__ Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Alright Fenix....

Next round....

Begin!

yOU SuCK At haCkiNG AnD ShOUld sTop Very Happy
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Electroball__ wrote:
    Alright Fenix....

Next round....

Begin!

yOU SuCK At haCkiNG AnD ShOUld sTop Very Happy
    yeah says the guy who didn't even make a hack yet.....
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:19 pm

And FenixBeto, I can hack better than you can...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Green Snake wrote:Have you ever actually researched this before claiming to know better?
    Yes, Finland is one of the least politically corrupt countries in the world, (ranked Nº3) according to Corruption Perception Index (CPI) and some problems include "The good 'ld boys" club, and problems in administration according to some sources. Compared to Argentina, we are, along with Mexico, the most corrupt countries in America, though, not of the world, and it is, like I said, an ongoing problem here.

Green Snake wrote:Not all, but most certainly don't make sense or is partially or completely incorrect.

And you don't have mistakes... right, Mr. Perfect?

Green Snake wrote:Logically you are not as bad as him, but by your illogical logic you are. Also you stole tutorials made by me and Ouricodoido so stop lying.

I didn't knew you actually made tutorials, I credited Ouricodoido, for "making" these tutorials.

Green Snake wrote:And I know the feeling. Thought, what part of my post is referring to?

You asked me why one should forget the past...  

Green Snake wrote:It is if there is a good reason, such as that the past things happened a long time ago, why not?

Green Snake wrote:Your actions tell the opposite

A discussion, and its actions in the internet does not prove anything.

Green Snake wrote:Can you comprehend full sentences or are you so retarded you only read few words at a time? No, my hypothesis is that you want to make shit out piss and you come up with shit in order to make it possible. Sorry, I can't take you seriously when you say things like this.

And now you think I'm retarded... I'm not, I will respond your shit if I want to, don't be stupid asshole, you are fucking arrogant, even with people who used to treat you well like TSR, who is/was learning to do proper ASM, you and your staff took him and his topics very seriously, even though he was nicer to you, you were a dumbass. There are better hacks than yours, respected? don't make me laugh, like if you were famous... I have bad reputation because idiots like you and most users here and in the whole community, think because someone "fights" with a supposedly respected member, is an idiot.

As a side note, I wasn't at home in the afternoon, I do not get online, while I'm outside, as my phone doesn't have internet, so here you guys have proof ; I'm not that "Electroball__ " guy
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Can you comprehend full sentences or are you so retarded you only read few words at a time? No, my hypothesis is that you want to make shit out piss and you come up with shit in order to make it possible. Sorry, I can't take you seriously when you say things like this.

And now you think I'm retarded... I'm not, I will respond your shit if I want to, don't be stupid asshole, you are fucking arrogant, even with people who used to treat you well like TSR, who is/was learning to do proper ASM, you and your staff took him and his topics very seriously, even though he was nicer to you, you were a dumbass. There are better hacks than yours, respected? don't make me laugh, like if you were famous... I have bad reputation because idiots like you and most users here and in the whole community, think because someone "fights" with a supposedly respected member, is an idiot.

As a side note, I wasn't at home in the afternoon, I do not get online, while I'm outside, as my phone doesn't have internet, so here you guys have proof ; I'm not that "Electroball__ " guy

Why are you bothered to reply to his posts then? That way this topic will turn into an endless argument that will have over 100 pages. And not kidding bout this. SGD? I'd like to see an example of taking TSR's topic way too 'seriously' because I never saw that happen. Just think about this, you're one of the two (the other being fenix) who caused these never-ending fights here on this place, so you cannot blame Sneik about this.

About the second part: I never said it was you who was impresionating me, but I do not really care. Whoever is impresionating me can go suck my pussy c:
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:10 pm

I do not care if everyone here turns on me, because it's fucking impossible to even discuss with someone. You are a moderator there, you should know. Some of his topics were just removed, with everyone turning on him, "like his opinions of SSRG and Retro" topic , his "something you have against me" topic, I'm sure he will also turn on me, you don't understand or what? If I want to, or if I have time, I will reply, please read through the topic, and don't interfere, this cannot be resolved peacefully as of now, and this idiot seems he still wants to troll me for something I was wrong, it's just ridiculous. This isn't a freaking kindergarden, do the community understands that? or what? you cannot go over the internet, attacking people for silly things, I'm human, and you Green Snake, you are not perfect, look at a freaking mirror before criticizing others, and the fact something everyone liked doesn't make you anything special either.

Clowns and drunk... you always have to say they are right...
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Ah yes, but there was a reason why that topic was removed. AND it was a serious thing... as it was even posted in SSRG, thus causing flame wars around the forums and shit. And I became a mod quite late so I never was aware of what the staff did a lot of time ago.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, Finland is one of the least politically corrupt countries in the world, (ranked Nº3) according to Corruption Perception Index (CPI)
    I highly doubt the accuracy of this ranking then.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Compared to Argentina, we are, along with Mexico, the most corrupt countries in America, though, not of the world, and it is, like I said, an ongoing problem here
    Be glad you don't live in mother Russia... Or near it... Russian government guys are crazy bitches.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:And you don't have mistakes... right, Mr. Perfect?
    I have never told that

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I didn't knew you actually made tutorials, I credited Ouricodoido, for "making" these tutorials.
    Yes you DID know, since I saw few ones ripped off from SGD.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:A discussion, and its actions in the internet does not prove anything.
    Yes. Yes they do.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:And now you think I'm retarded...
    I didn't say you ARE retarded, I asked IF you are retarded.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:who used to treat you well like TSR
    hmm, no. TSR wasn't ever really treated well. Also, do yourself a favor and stop dragging outsiders in.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:even though he was nicer to you, you were a dumbass.
    Wrong again! No, he was not very nice towards me... Ever really. And I tried to be nice towards him, but that didn't work out well at all...

Ezequiel Matias wrote:There are better hacks than yours
    Yes, there certainly are, and I acknowledge it.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:don't make me laugh, like if you were famous...
    Famous by hacking Sonic the Hedgehog? You dream, there is no way to archive any kind of fame that way.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I have bad reputation because idiots like you and most users here
    You have bad reputation because you yourself act like an idiot. None of this would have not happened if you stayed away of Sonig and these forums.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:think because someone "fights" with a supposedly respected member, is an idiot.
    We think that you are an idiot for acting like an idiot like I remarked above.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:As a side note, I wasn't at home in the afternoon, I do not get online, while I'm outside, as my phone doesn't have internet, so here you guys have proof ; I'm not that "Electroball__ " guy
    Your proof is bad. Really bad. How can you prove you were away from your computer then? Oh, you can't? Too bad, your claim is invalid now. Sure it may be true you were not in fact here, but there is nothing backing you up, so I don't believe this.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:because it's fucking impossible to even discuss with someone.
    It is, but it is thanks to your attitude. You just attack people whenever you get a chance, and write sentences that only make partially sense, so of course communication with you is more or less difficult. Add you terrible attitude to that and BAM, nobody wants to even try.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Some of his topics were just removed, with everyone turning on him, "like his opinions of SSRG and Retro" topic , his "something you have against me" topic, I'm sure he will also turn on me, you don't understand or what?
    Of course, because he deliberately tried to cause a shitstorm on the forums, by telling random shit that makes no sense and it is meant to hurt as many people as possible, so you can guess what reaction we as a staff had. We didn't even think twice that should we remove said topics.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:please read through the topic, and don't interfere
    Why can't she state her opinion to the shit your write? Just wondering.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:this cannot be resolved peacefully as of now
    Yes it can. You know this thing, called leaving the forums and living your life happily without replying to my posts.
    But of course, you are too addicted to doing so, so you can't.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:this idiot seems he still wants to troll me for something I was wrong, it's just ridiculous.
    I don't bother trolling for being an idiot or for being wrong on something, but rather for being arrogant and thinking you are better than me in every way, which you really aren't.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:This isn't a freaking kindergarden
    Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 3 Butchart_gardens

I must agree, these are more like forums than a garden of some sort :V

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you cannot go over the internet, attacking people for silly things
    Yet you are doing it as we speak! *claps*
    But I do disagree with your statement, as long as the reasons are valid and big enough to cause a fight for. This is internet afterall.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm human
    I am a vixen. Nice to meet you representative of the less intelligent species.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you are not perfect
    Good job for figuring that out! Want a hug now?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:look at a freaking mirror before criticizing others
    I do every morning when I brush my coat.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:and the fact something everyone liked doesn't make you anything special either.
    Who is this "everyone".
    No, just kidding. You really have the complete wrong idea of me. Never did everyone like, not at any given time, no.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:14 am

[quote="Green_Snake:]
    Famous by hacking Sonic the Hedgehog? You dream, there is no way to archive any kind of fame that way.
    [ /quote]Well yes can get fame for hacking Sonic. On the internet. You just have to make it unique from other hacks andor make a contribute hack to a popular Sonic game. For ex, sonic classic heroes. It is famous on via net.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 am

\"Green_Snake wrote:
    [ /quote]
    Well yes can get fame for hacking Sonic. On the internet. You just have to make it unique from other hacks andor make a contribute hack to a popular Sonic game. For ex, sonic classic heroes. It is famous on via net.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 am

Green_Snake wrote:
    Well yes can get fame for hacking Sonic. On the internet. You just have to make it unique from other hacks andor make a contribute hack to a popular Sonic game. For ex, sonic classic heroes. It is famous on via net.
    [/quote]
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:19 am

Sorry
    I had to keep fixing quotes since I was typing on my phone.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 am

Green_Snake wrote:
    Known by thousand or few isn't really that much fame in my opinion, and getting to be known by that many is still very difficult here, so go figure.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Green_Snake wrote:
    Known by thousand or few isn't really that much fame in my opinion, and getting to be known by that many is still very difficult here, so go figure.
    Action Figure.....
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:03 am

I actually forgot about Sonic Classic Heroes
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:50 am

Lol how?
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 am

I even forgot about it. Maybe cos I have too much Minecraft in my head :l
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 am

Sonic Classic Heroes is suuuppeeeeer overrated imo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:27 am