ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+5
Green Snake
SonicVaan
Electroball_
CoolSpot.
Bakayote
9 posters

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Post  Green Snake Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 am

Pff magic and force, who needs them? Razz

Brains for the win
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:27 am

Green Snake wrote:Pff magic and force, who needs them? Razz

Brains for the win

Someone here said he/she was thinking about us... "fighting" each other again. Do you agree? I DO NOT!
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:33 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Someone here said he/she was thinking about us... "fighting" each other again. Do you agree? I DO NOT!
    Yeah you agree lair! :V
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Who is this someone? Also more importantly, who gives a fuck?
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Snieky is right. Brains are better than the magic or the force.  Twisted Evil 
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Jdpense...
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Jdpense...
    What? I never said that! You are a lair!  Evil or Very Mad 
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Ezze is  bounce 
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Jdpense...

Well, you should refresh your brain if you don't remember what you wrote 2 months ago... Don't make me search for that message you wrote here...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:49 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Jdpense...

Well, you should refresh your brain if you don't remember what you wrote 2 months ago... Don't make me search for that message you wrote here...
    Who does remember shit they wrote 2 months ago? Stop being ridiculous
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:01 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Jdpense...

Who does remember shit they wrote 2 months ago? Stop being ridiculous

Now, I will attack you, you are not a GOD, I will write whatever I want because I don't give a fuck, if you think I'm ridiculous or anything else. I know I'm a nice person in real life, people like you, who keep trolling others for fun, don't have a life, it's like molesting someone because he/she was parked wrong in real-life. Who does remember? People with a BRAIN, a vital component of our body... you don't know it, because you don't have one.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:38 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Now, I will attack you, you are not a GOD, I will write whatever I want because I don't give a fuck, if you think I'm ridiculous or anything else. I know I'm a nice person in real life, people like you, who keep trolling others for fun, don't have a life, it's like molesting someone because he/she was parked wrong in real-life. Who does remember? People with a BRAIN, a vital component of our body... you don't know it, because you don't have one.
    Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 2 Man-clapping-gif

I dont have a life? Excuse me? How do you know? Tell me, what tells you I have no life? Don't talk about how someone doesn't have life, especially when you don't have any proof of you having a life.

Even people with brain can't remember things they said 2 months ago. I mean seriously, even for stuff I care for I can't remember much. Then when it comes to stuff you don't really care much for then especially you could barely remember it. I am sure you could not have remembered it either if you didn't check on the forums >_>

And telling me not having a brain when prior to it all you say is random shit, doesn't server you well. Even one single time I have not seen you prove any superior capability to utilize your brain than me, so you have no credibility telling I don't have brains. Seriously, you can't even do simple programming and I am working on a game, something you could never do. And why it matters? Because making a game requires a lot of logic skills and problem solving, meaning that when I program I utilize my brain a lot.

I just wonder, why you bother trying to act like you were better than me on subjects where you clearly are not...
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Brains for the win

Jdpense...

Well, if it was 2 months ago, then you shouldn't even bother wasting your time doing that. It was the past. Just let it go and keep moving forward to the future. Since if you keep holding a grudge against someone from their past mistakes and if they didn't do it again, it will make things worse.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Now, I will attack you, you are not a GOD, I will write whatever I want because I don't give a fuck, if you think I'm ridiculous or anything else. I know I'm a nice person in real life, people like you, who keep trolling others for fun, don't have a life, it's like molesting someone because he/she was parked wrong in real-life. Who does remember? People with a BRAIN, a vital component of our body... you don't know it, because you don't have one.

I dont have a life? Excuse me? How do you know? Tell me, what tells you I have no life? Don't talk about how someone doesn't have life, especially when you don't have any proof of you having a life.

Even people with brain can't remember things they said 2 months ago. I mean seriously, even for stuff I care for I can't remember much. Then when it comes to stuff you don't really care much for then especially you could barely remember it. I am sure you could not have remembered it either if you didn't check on the forums >_>

And telling me not having a brain when prior to it all you say is random shit, doesn't server you well. Even one single time I have not seen you prove any superior capability to utilize your brain than me, so you have no credibility telling I don't have brains. Seriously, you can't even do simple programming and I am working on a game, something you could never do. And why it matters? Because making a game requires a lot of logic skills and problem solving, meaning that when I program I utilize my brain a lot.

I just wonder, why you bother trying to act like you were better than me on subjects where you clearly are not...

I know, I myself have a life. Programming? Keep working on your game, you don't even know what I've been doing during the last months, yet, you think I can't do programming, I don't care/bother, I'm not interested in programming, your brain is more developed than mine, you are 16 years... what do I have to do? Congratulate you? No. No, IT SEEMS you don't have a life, college students don't have time to fight in the Internet, or even being online, why would you, A SUPPOSEDLY COLLEGE STUDENT get online? or why you came here to write random shit? I'm not an idiot, you don't need to give me lessons of random shit, you keep complaining about how I "can't do programming" yet, there are people like Ouricodoido, a fucking thief that ripped content from other rom hacks. I'm not interested in making games. We all have a brain, some people don't use it, you don't need to be a genius to know that. You are like SSRG, or Retro, newbies don't have rights in these sites, in other sites, mainly forums, you don't have to use proper grammar or treat the staff like they are God, you can actually discuss with staff, and members without going over the edge like in SSRG.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 pm

I repeat:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I know, I myself have a life. Programming? Keep working on your game, you don't even know what I've been doing during the last months
    And where do you see me telling I do know this? No, I never said I did, but what I stated that you can't proof me you don't have more life than anyone based on what I've seen so far.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:yet, you think I can't do programming, I don't care/bother, I'm not interested in programming
    Since you haven't prior to this shown any capabilities as a programmer and don't seem to have been any interested in learning it either, would that mean I know you are not very good at it?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:your brain is more developed than mine, you are 16 years... what do I have to do? Congratulate you? No.
    I don't need to be congratulated in order to feel satistified with my life, thank you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:college students don't have time to fight in the Internet, or even being online, why would you, A SUPPOSEDLY COLLEGE STUDENT get online?
    How I don't have time to take 30 minutes MAX out of my day in order to come and piss you off? At best, my college ends at 4pm, and I go to sleep around midnight, meaning I have all 7 hours, OR MORE, to do whatever, including sitting at computer pisssing you off. By the way, it is summer vacation, so I got about 24 hours out of day to do whatever I feel like if I want to. So yes, I do have plenty of time to come online, even if you subtract the time needed for cooking, cleaning my house, and doing other mandatory shit IRL.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:or why you came here to write random shit?
    Because I can, and because you are an arrogant twat who thinks more of himself than he could possibly attain in his entire life.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm not an idiot
    Considering everything that has came out of your brain to these forums, yes, you are a fucking moron.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you keep complaining about how I "can't do programming" yet, there are people like Ouricodoido, a fucking thief that ripped content from other rom hacks.
    How is Ouricodoido related in any way to your inability to program in any decent level of profession?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm not interested in making games.
    Then don't. Who has told you to?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:We all have a brain, some people don't use it, you don't need to be a genius to know that.
    For once you give a good and valid point!

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are like SSRG, or Retro
    And now you are comparing me, a person, to a piece of digital information over the internet. But just for the sake of comparison, lets take that as "like people from here and there". No, you have been very misinformed. I, unlike majority of users of SSRG and Retro, am not selfish little prick who have bigger ego than themselves. Sure it may seem like I was just like that, but do you expect me to act nicely towards people who don't do so towards me? No, I will be a selfish little prick towards people who are like that towards me. If someone is actually nice to me, I'll for sure be nice back.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you don't have to use proper grammar
    if u wnt 2 b undstod u may wnt 2 tr 2 writ pr0pr gr2mar.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Green Snake wrote:I repeat:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I know, I myself have a life. Programming? Keep working on your game, you don't even know what I've been doing during the last months
    And where do you see me telling I do know this? No, I never said I did, but what I stated that you can't proof me you don't have more life than anyone based on what I've seen so far.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:yet, you think I can't do programming, I don't care/bother, I'm not interested in programming
    Since you haven't prior to this shown any capabilities as a programmer and don't seem to have been any interested in learning it either, would that mean I know you are not very good at it?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:your brain is more developed than mine, you are 16 years... what do I have to do? Congratulate you? No.
    I don't need to be congratulated in order to feel satistified with my life, thank you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:college students don't have time to fight in the Internet, or even being online, why would you, A SUPPOSEDLY COLLEGE STUDENT get online?
    How I don't have time to take 30 minutes MAX out of my day in order to come and piss you off? At best, my college ends at 4pm, and I go to sleep around midnight, meaning I have all 7 hours, OR MORE, to do whatever, including sitting at computer pisssing you off. By the way, it is summer vacation, so I got about 24 hours out of day to do whatever I feel like if I want to. So yes, I do have plenty of time to come online, even if you subtract the time needed for cooking, cleaning my house, and doing other mandatory shit IRL.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:or why you came here to write random shit?
    Because I can, and because you are an arrogant twat who thinks more of himself than he could possibly attain in his entire life.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm not an idiot
    Considering everything that has came out of your brain to these forums, yes, you are a fucking moron.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you keep complaining about how I "can't do programming" yet, there are people like Ouricodoido, a fucking thief that ripped content from other rom hacks.
    How is Ouricodoido related in any way to your inability to program in any decent level of profession?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm not interested in making games.
    Then don't. Who has told you to?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:We all have a brain, some people don't use it, you don't need to be a genius to know that.
    For once you give a good and valid point!

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are like SSRG, or Retro
    And now you are comparing me, a person, to a piece of digital information over the internet. But just for the sake of comparison, lets take that as "like people from here and there". No, you have been very misinformed. I, unlike majority of users of SSRG and Retro, am not selfish little prick who have bigger ego than themselves. Sure it may seem like I was just like that, but do you expect me to act nicely towards people who don't do so towards me? No, I will be a selfish little prick towards people who are like that towards me. If someone is actually nice to me, I'll for sure be nice back.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you don't have to use proper grammar
    if u wnt 2 b undstod u may wnt 2 tr 2 writ pr0pr gr2mar.

No, I'm not good at programming, but that doesn't mean you can keep bitching/whining about that. Here, college students do not even get online, and here it is autumn. I'm comparing you to these websites because YOU are like them (the staff of these websites), I can't name each user of these websites. You just overuse your power when you have it, just like them. Some people just don't start a fucking drama when you commit a mistake when writing or speaking in foreign language... No, and I can write whatever I want, I know I'm not arrogant in real-life, unlike you, I don't like laugh at people who is not at my level, I actually help them, and I'm pretty sure, you'd get your ass kicked if you tried to do your drama shit to someone in real-life. 'Doido is worst than me, and you know that, at least, I never tried to stole content like him. You criticise me, based on what I wrote on the Internet? You are pathetic.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 pm

And let the fight begin......

Round 13454357

Ezequiel vs Green Snake

Fight!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, I'm not good at programming, but that doesn't mean you can keep bitching/whining about that.
    This is internet, I'll bitch about whatever I want to.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Here, college students do not even get online, and here it is autumn.
    Too bad that Finland ≠ Argentina.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm comparing you to these websites because YOU are like them (the staff of these websites), I can't name each user of these websites. You just overuse your power when you have it, just like them.
    Again, stop comparing me to a data over the internet. Besides, I already told you why I am unlike most users on said websites, and you have no argument there since you don't know me IRL anyways.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Some people just don't start a fucking drama when you commit a mistake
    Funny thing people start dramas on things I didn't do more than on things I have done, but that's entirely other discussion.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, and I can write whatever I want
    And when I told you can't?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I know I'm not arrogant in real-life, unlike you
    Fun fact, your argument of me being arrogant is completely bullshit.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't like laugh at people who is not at my level, I actually help them
    I highly doubt that

Ezequiel Matias wrote:and I'm pretty sure, you'd get your ass kicked if you tried to do your drama shit to someone in real-life.
    Of course I would because everyone likes beat up others just for fun, right?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:'Doido is worst than me
    And you can't come up with more boring-ass comments so you drag outsiders here too?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You criticise me, based on what I wrote on the Internet? You are pathetic.
    Do you realize that the entire post I quoted here is about YOU criticizing ME? Good job sir, you called yourself pathetic. Unless of course double standards which is probably the case here anyways.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Here we go again c:

And jdpense don't ever screw up the page because I can barely read that font on phone.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Alright EB. I will stop glitching up the pages.  Razz 
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Green Snake wrote:This is internet, I'll bitch about whatever I want to.

Keep bitching about whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you can treat anyone as an ass.

Green Snake wrote:Too bad that Finland ≠ Argentina.

What do you mean?

Green Snake wrote:Again, stop comparing me to a data over the internet. Besides, I already told you why I am unlike most users on said websites, and you have no argument there since you don't know me IRL anyways.

You are also comparing me to a "data over the internet" I highly doubt that you are nice in real-life either.

Green Snake wrote:Fun fact, your argument of me being arrogant is completely bullshit.

You are arrogant, you think you are superior to me in all senses because you know how to program, you overuse your power when you have it, like I said before. e.g.: people were tired of your corruption in SGD some months ago, then you became a normal member, later, you were trying to get to the "admin" position again, but I don't even think you will get to the "mod/staff" position if you continue like this. In Sonig, you "validated" people who only you liked...

Green Snake wrote:I highly doubt that

I wrote about myself in real-life...
    Green Snake wrote:Of course I would because everyone likes beat up others just for fun, right?

Not everyone, but for sure someone will beat you up if you do your drama shit to a e.g. bully.

Green Snake wrote:And you can't come up with more boring-ass comments so you drag outsiders here too?

Do you remember how you used to "hate" Ouricodoido? Do you remember when you also had to drag him to your "fights" when you yourself were a thief, I drag him, because I want to, he is no longer online and I can do whatever I want here.

Green Snake wrote:Do you realize that the entire post I quoted here is about YOU criticizing ME? Good job sir, you called yourself pathetic. Unless of course double standards which is probably the case here anyways.

You are an idiot, you also are criticizing me like if you were perfect...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Keep bitching about whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you can treat anyone as an ass.
    I treat you like an ass because you act like one.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    What do you mean?
    Are you not familiar with inequals sign?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Again, stop comparing me to a data over the internet. Besides, I already told you why I am unlike most users on said websites, and you have no argument there since you don't know me IRL anyways.
    You are also comparing me to a "data over the internet" I highly doubt that you are nice in real-life either.
    I am using your attitude, context and writings to form an opinion of you and use it for whatever purpose I need to. However you were referencing a whole forum in comparison to me, which is not logical in any context at all. A human cannot be compared to a forum, however what other human writes can somewhat to be compared to a human being. But of course that is probably too much for you to understand so whatever.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are arrogant
    Like I've said many times I am arrogant towards other arrogant people or people who don't respect me, not towards everyone.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you think you are superior to me in all senses because you know how to program
    I think I am superior to you because of how you present yourself towards me, not only because I can program miles better than you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you overuse your power when you have it.
    And you know this because.... Oh wait, you just assume so. Excuse me but I don't even bother answering to this one with seriousness.

Ezequiel Matias wrote: people were tired of your corruption in SGD some months ago
    Like I said above, you have no clue of the real situation and unfortunately so did not people "who got tired of your corruption".

Ezequiel Matias wrote:In Sonig, you "validated" people who only you liked...
    And Sonig thing happened... Almost or over 2 years ago. Please stop making points which holds no meaning nowadays.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:And you can't come up with more boring-ass comments so you drag outsiders here too?
    Do you remember how you used to "hate" Ouricodoido? Do you remember when you also had to drag him to your "fights" when you yourself were a thief, I drag him, because I want to, he is no longer online and I can do whatever I want here.
    Who said I wouldn't still hate him? And no, I don't remember of any time me being a thief. Fine enough, but do you not realize how boring it is to reference a guy who for sure isn't gonna see these posts?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Do you realize that the entire post I quoted here is about YOU criticizing ME? Good job sir, you called yourself pathetic. Unless of course double standards which is probably the case here anyways.
    And you do that as well, so we are even on that, and it is pretty much useless to point this stuff out because you are not any different on this subject than me.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Keep bitching about whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you can treat anyone as an ass.
    I treat you like an ass because you act like one.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    What do you mean?
    Are you not familiar with inequals sign?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I am using your attitude, context and writings to form an opinion of you and use it for whatever purpose I need to. However you were referencing a whole forum in comparison to me, which is not logical in any context at all. A human cannot be compared to a forum, however what other human writes can somewhat to be compared to a human being. But of course that is probably too much for you to understand so whatever.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are arrogant
    Like I've said many times I am arrogant towards other arrogant people or people who don't respect me, not towards everyone.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you think you are superior to me in all senses because you know how to program
    I think I am superior to you because of how you present yourself towards me, not only because I can program miles better than you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you overuse your power when you have it.
    And you know this because.... Oh wait, you just assume so. Excuse me but I don't even bother answering to this one with seriousness.

Ezequiel Matias wrote: people were tired of your corruption in SGD some months ago
    Like I said above, you have no clue of the real situation and unfortunately so did not people "who got tired of your corruption".

Ezequiel Matias wrote:In Sonig, you "validated" people who only you liked...
    And Sonig thing happened... Almost or over 2 years ago. Please stop making points which holds no meaning nowadays.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Who said I wouldn't still hate him? And no, I don't remember of any time me being a thief. Fine enough, but do you not realize how boring it is to reference a guy who for sure isn't gonna see these posts?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    And you do that as well, so we are even on that, and it is pretty much useless to point this stuff out because you are not any different on this subject than me.

I'm not that familiar with inequal signs, the fact you live in a country where political corruption is nearly non-existent doesn't make you any special either, we are all humans with equal rights. Maybe we, Argentinians, have some problems, but we defend our country, and I'm proud of myself being Argentine.

The same to you, you are acting like / or are an asshole.

Well, I'm comparing you to most users of said websites, specially staff members like OrdosAlpha and Scarred Sun.

The past is not to be forgotten, you were a thief, you ripped content from other hacks, that's why you are currently banned in SSRG, and you weren't validated in Retro due of the same fucking reason. Sonig was a complete disaster.

You can't form an opinion of someone without knowing him/her in real-life.

Once again, you can't hate someone in the Internet, that's what people here and in the whole Latin America call an "ardido"

I don't care/bother if 'Doido is going to see these posts, he is not going to ban anyone here, even if he was here, he wouldn't ban anyone, as even before he got offline, people were already spamming this place.

What I/people do not understand? you just overuse your power when you have it, e.g/proof: you were completely arrogant while being an admin in SGD.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:the fact you live in a country where political corruption is nearly non-existent
    In fact, Finland IS politically corrupted, and I wish I could get out of here asap, life is getting harder and harder year after year here, while those who decide for things here are just lifting more and more salary each year.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:we are all humans with equal rights..
    I don't know if you have noticed, but in most of the world we don't have equal rights. Sorry, but no.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Maybe we, Argentinians, have some problems, but we defend our country, and I'm proud of myself being Argentine.
    Good for you, I don't give a fuck about how you care for Argentina.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The same to you, you are acting like an asshole.
    Thank you very much.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I'm comparing you to most users of said websites, specially staff members like OrdosAlpha and Scarred Sun
    And your comparison is invalid because of reasons I've told numeral times. But I am sure you will continue this debate to the end of eternity so I'll sto giving a shit now.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The past is not to be forgotten
    It is if there is a good reason, such as that the past things happened a long time ago, why not?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you were a thief, you ripped content from other hacks
    By that logic you are as bad as Ouricodoido, right?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:that's why you are currently banned in SSRG, and you weren't validated in Retro due of the same fucking reason.
    And how you know?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Sonig was a complete disaster.
    Whenever I told it wasn't?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You can't form an opinion of someone without knowing him/her in real-life.
    And you are gonna stop me? No, no you are not. And you have formed an opinion of me without ever meeting me IRL, so you can shut your mouth on this one.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you can't hate someone in the Internet
    And you hate me over the internet, so again, double standards.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:What I/people do not understand? you just overuse your power when you have it, e.g/proof: you were completely arrogant while being an admin in SGD.
    I am bored of endless debates of who was wrong, when the other side wont even bother thinking of my arguments, so I am not gonna even bring it up for you to ignore and tell me I am a piece of shit admin. Sorry, but no, I am not bothering to do it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:01 pm