ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+5
Green Snake
SonicVaan
Electroball_
CoolSpot.
Bakayote
9 posters

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Ezequiel Matias

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 5 Empty Re: Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 pm

And I'm winning these fights...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:53 am

as if
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:02 pm

I'll be honest with you here Eze. You can't just come here and claim you are 'winning' these fights. You may wonder, why? I can tell that you're probably lying about something we have no clue about. Heck, you're probably not even 'fighting', but just coming here to brag about things that come in your mind. I personally hate this kind of things. If you're then 'winning' there's no need to post it here. Let this place die. I'm sick of this place but its just stupid to post here anymore.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:10 pm

I agree with you in that, but I'm not going to fight here anymore.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Green Snake wrote:as if

You know what? these are NOT fights, these are discussions, you really piss me off, and I'm getting tired of your shit, so if you want to fucking "troll" someone, go out there, and do it in real life!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:as if
    You know what? these are NOT fights, these are discussions, you really piss me off, and I'm getting tired of your shit, so if you want to fucking "troll" someone, go out there, and do it in real life!
    And it took you this long to realize it, and did just after EB's post. Hmm hmm... Yeah, don't take credit for yourself for realizing it. And heck, I've never took these as fights. But what these definitely are NOT, discussions. Now why I need to troll someone IRL? I can just do it here because you keep coming here to post shit anyways, so why would I need to bother to go do it IRL? What sense does that make? I'll answer: none.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Yes, you are always right, these are not figths, discussion, etc... and you don't even know how these are going on... Why can't you stop messing up with what others do?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, you are always right, these are not figths, discussion, etc... and you don't even know how these are going on... Why can't you stop messing up with what others do?
    I never said I am always right, did I? And yes, I know what is going on very well, but it seems you don't so much. And, I don't mess with what anyone is doing, I am just; pointing out the facts, saying my opinions, and pissing you off in the process =)
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:43 pm

You don't know these DISCUSSIONS are in SPANISH. Yes, you piss me off, I admitted it, now are you happy? because you approach almost every time I post here.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You don't know  these DISCUSSIONS are in SPANISH
    As far as I am aware we are using English here.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, you piss me off, I admitted it, now are you happy?
    Why should I be happy about it? It is common knowledge at this point, really.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:because you approach almost every time I post here.
    Obviously if you are replying to my post, I will reply back.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm

I wrote about the DISCUSSIONS I'm currently having in the Internet. These are both in Spanish and English, and you should not interfere. Do you understand?

Oh come on man, if I was pissed off, I'd insult you with things 'fuck you son of a bitch' but no, I'm not really pissed off.

This discussion/fight was over some weeks ago, why did you have to reply again? Don't you have other things to do?

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I wrote about the DISCUSSIONS I'm currently having in the Internet. These are both in Spanish and English, and you should not interfere. Do you understand?
    Have I?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Oh come on man, if I was pissed off, I'd insult you with things 'fuck you son of a bitch' but no, I'm not really pissed off.
    You are pretty pissed off pretty often. It's a fact, don't try to argue it.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:This discussion/fight was over some weeks ago, why did you have to reply again?
    Why are you replying to me if you don't want replies back? Does not quite make sense

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Don't you have other things to do?
    Of course I do. I do a lot of things, and one is spend 5 minutes replying random shit to you. I have 5 minutes to waste on my day for this for sure.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:33 am

No.

Oh yes, is it a surprise? I'm not pissed off for this either, it's because all the ignorant people I have to meet (again) at my school, it's annoying.

Simple, because you are replying.

Weren't you on holidays? or what?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 5 Breaking-Bad-I-won
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:01 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 5 Green-Snake
    Yes.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 5 Breaking-Bad-I-won

You won... What exactly?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Ezquiel and Sesin go to Japan - Page 5 Breaking-Bad-I-won

You won... What exactly?

I don't like your comments, you hear me, I won't answer that question.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:53 am

As far as I see it there is nothing to be won to begin with
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Green Snake wrote:As far as I see it there is nothing to be won to begin with
    There's a sad story for you Green snake....
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:43 am

No, it was because GS stopped replying. I don't care if GS was banned.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 am

Green Snake wrote:Sonic Classic Heroes is suuuppeeeeer overrated imo
    I so agree, my S3k Coop hack is much better... =>
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:43 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:28 pm

Good lord that was one hell of a read!

miss ezze and green sneik 
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:38 pm