ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life..

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life.. Empty Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life..

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:01 pm

I feel all these years of my life in the Sonic Hacking Community have been nothing more than a waste the "prime" part of my youth in my 20's to be thrown away in a dumpster.... I feel like I've should've pursued other hobbies and interests (and possibly done other things with my life) instead of wasting my time trying to please or "become big" to the 'higher ups' of a community that is generally small (and soon to be irrelevant) anyways. I honestly always ponder on my own life sometimes wondering how much different and much better it could have been socially if I didn't waste my time in my keeping within my own narrow scope of hacking Sonic games. I could have been a famous Youtuber star or celebrity if I pursued a degree or had a passion in film or other interests instead of game development! The only issue for me back then with that was really my lack of interest in those fields, which I guess is one of the reasons I'm not a famous on YouTube star this day. I could have also spend a lot more time trying to develop my social skills or appearance to attract women and eventually develop a long term healthy relationship to get myself married off like the rest of my old peers from High School instead of wasting my life stressing over pleasing people from a pointless hobby. Of course my main issue with that however was being able to overcome my social struggles with my autistic disability.

Now that my "prime" part of my youth is nearly over (age 27 currently), all those chances and opportunities of becoming truly "famous" and/or getting happily married off have probably passed and now I might ended up living the rest of life in complete regret of being forever alone to never raise a family of my own to pass my family's legacy down and to become completely forgotten and invisible by the rest of society. The only positive thing that I can say about this experience would be that without it I probably wouldn't be having a well paying job in web development with my current position as a "Senior Software Developer" (currently making $77K annually). So at least if every other avenue of my life is a complete failure, I can at least gloat about my position of work and my wealth.
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life.. Empty Re: Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life..

Post  Squidward Tenticals Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:12 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cope.

You never had a chance, even if you tried at all.

If you believed you had any sort of "potential" to begin with, then why are you the "lonely loser" that you are today?

If you actually had any sort of genetic potential to begin with to attract the opposite sex and exceed well socially with fame, then you wouldn't have had needed to worry about trying so hard because getting any of that type of action would have been too easy for you anyways. I'm sure you failed a lot with social interactions in your so called "prime" years as sub5 male.

On a side note: If you believe making a lot of money is gonna help get a girlfriend or attract women or help you with fame, then guess what it won't. Since plenty of people can make money easily nowadays via many platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, etc without needing to try hard at all, unlike you who does shitty coding and software development for living, probably without being recognized for it because of how easily replaceable you are, HAR HAR HOW PATHETIC!!!

SO YEAH, YOU CAN STOP GLOATING ABOUT YOUR WEALTH, ASSWIPE!
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life.. Empty Re: Sonic Hacking Community was a complete waste of my life..

Post  Jdpense Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:00 pm

Squidward Tenticals wrote: On a side note: If you believe making a lot of money is gonna help get a girlfriend or attract women or help you with fame, then guess what it won't. Since plenty of people can make money easily nowadays via many platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, etc without needing to try hard at all, unlike you who does shitty coding and software development for living, probably without being recognized for it because of how easily replaceable you are, HAR HAR HOW PATHETIC!!!
    Only a small minority of already famous people on SM are actually able to that, not the majority of failing clout chasers, you dumbass, and as I've said before, these people tend to fall out from fame after a good while, so it won't last for them. As I have already mentioned, I'm at a "Senior" position as a developer at my job, so clearly I'm recognized by my company and clients as a important/experienced person with coding, guess you're too much of an illiterate shit as Ralakimus calls you lmao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 pm