ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

My history in the Sonic community

Ezequiel Matias

My history in the Sonic community Empty My history in the Sonic community

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm

I joined at Sonic Retro in late (September) 2012, for what should be my most famous run in the Internet, while there, I downloaded hacks, discovered what a forum is, and I tried to get validated in Sonic Retro for several months. Along with other "pending membership" users, I waited for the "trial" membership, later I gave up with it, and created my own forum about Sonic, with Forumotion, having moderated success, with guests and members from different parts of the world (including France, United States, Argentina, Spain, and Mexico) in total, I gained 10 members, but I wanted a forum without depending from a forum hosting service, I later joined SSRG, but left it quickly after registering, forgetting about SSRG in the process. I later learned how to upload archives to a hosting, and created my new web site. Once having over 500 spambots when I created a Sonic community with phpBB, learning that phpBB is pure crap, and an easy target for spambots, and hackers. In December 2012, I returned to Sonic Retro, discovering preliminary member of the community at that time: Green Snake. With Green Snake also, trying to get validated with a "Christmas" validation topic, I joined at a site called, Sonig, with 10 members at that time, Sonig, also, using the Validation system, like in Sonic Retro, I was not successful with the Validation, and I got stuck in the Validation group, along with fenix4beto, later that same year, I discovered ASM to Sega Genesis Platform, from a link in SSRG, later on it, in early 2013, I registered, in order to learn ASM, and make a hack without programs. In 2013, I made numerous hacks without success in those hacks, as members of the Sonic community, hardly did make criticism about my hacks, mostly in mid-2013.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

My history in the Sonic community Empty Re: My history in the Sonic community

Post  hacker___ Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 pm

That went quickly indeed...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:39 pm

2013-Present

In mid-2013, I got validated in Sonic Retro, made numerous sites, and eventually, focusing in Sonic, I'm currently pursuing other interests, and I'm going to left the community for a while.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm