ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

Resignation Letter to the Sonic Hacking Community

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Resignation Letter to the Sonic Hacking Community Empty Resignation Letter to the Sonic Hacking Community

Post  Jdpense Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Dear Sonic Hacking Community,

I regret to inform you that I will be resigning from my position as a Sonic ROM Hacker from the community as of August 20th.

As you may be aware I have finished my Bachelor of Science: Information Technology degree from college as this Fall. I have been offered a finance technology job at Capgemini, which means I will be too busy to counting developing mod for Sonic games, so I need to resign from my hobby with Sonic Hacking. Along with that, I have lost my interest with Sonic a while ago, and I have pretty much have no more motivation to continue with Sonic Hacking as a result. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this community, and for giving me nearly a decade of this experience.

Sincerely,

Joshua Pense    

Resignation Letter to the Sonic Hacking Community 0noCyI3

Ralakimus1 likes this post

Ralakimus1

Resignation Letter to the Sonic Hacking Community Empty Re: Resignation Letter to the Sonic Hacking Community

Post  Ralakimus1 Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:47 am

ayy, good luck with your career, man

Jdpense likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:11 pm