ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

hoooo boy yet another electroball post where she whines about how shit her life is! yay!!!!

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

hoooo boy yet another electroball post where she whines about how shit her life is! yay!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: hoooo boy yet another electroball post where she whines about how shit her life is! yay!!!!

Post  Electroball_ Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:14 pm

Hello everybody in a definitely undoubtedly big way. Anoram literally principally added mycodoido, which actually fundamentally is fairly principally significant. Sorry, i don``t kind of remember a lot of passwords, almost always showing how predominantly sorry, i don\`t essentially don\ `t for all intents and purposes remember a lot of passwords, which essentially predominantly is fairly significant. Did i literally fairly mention that i kind of remarkably am not a thief, which particularly normally is quite significant. Also, this article definitely basically is definitely literally full of spam in a very actually big way. If you can reset the password correctly, ALLãPERSOï¼:registered:ï¼:registered:EL will actually pretty much close this forum in a peculiarly subtle way. Way.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, For all intents and purposes contrary to strikingly popular belief. Belief.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

hoooo boy yet another electroball post where she whines about how shit her life is! yay!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: hoooo boy yet another electroball post where she whines about how shit her life is! yay!!!!

Post  Jdpense Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:59 pm

pain is halirus

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am