ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list)

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list) Empty Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list)

Post  Jdpense Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:16 pm

Active Users
    Jdpense
    ProjectFM
    Nineko
    ProjectFM
    Iso Kilo
    Inferno
    Nat the Porcupine
    Aurora Fields
    MainMemory - Only mostly involved with SADX and SA2 PC Modding
    LazloPlatypus
    Minisko
    CodeNameGamma - Mostly with Mania and 3D Mods
    E-122-Psi - Mostly on Retro
    DeltaWooloo
    InvisibleSun

Active/Semi-Active?
    DevEd - I have seen him on the communities' Discord on the occasion, but not so much on the forums
    StoneBanana - He WAS inactive for while, but suddenly came back
    MikeBerry - I've only seen him post on SSRG recently
    djhoe - he's only on IRC chats

Semi-Active/Barely-Active Users
    NeoFusionBox - I've hardly seen him do anymore with his hacks
    Spanner - Occasionally active on SSRG and Retro, but only primary for promoting SHC
    Donnie - Only ever active during SHC
    Ordos Alpha - I don't see post on the forums anymore, but I'm PRETTY sure he still manages SSRG
    RedhotSonic - Busy with life, has a family, YT channels, and job to manage etc
    SuperEgg - I don't see much on the forums anymore
    MegaGWolf - probably burned out on Sonic Hacking
    Clownacy - I hardly seen him around at all
    StephenUK - Not too sure, but I think he mentioned about a health problem he was struggling
    Cinssou - Busy with job
    Xeal - mostly active on Discord
    LJSTAR - only during SHC with his projects
    GerbilSoft - only for occasionally management
    jubbalub
    Varion - similar reasons to other oldbies of the community
    rala
    SameytheHedgie
    Yami - discord
    RavenFreak
    Pantufa the Cat
    icet
    AngelX
    CaveQuest
    Kurk
    Sewer16 (or that sewerguy)
    RadioTails - the entitled snob lol
    JoeNickROS - He'd probably be inactive soon
    Lone Devil - only for his projects, he's also beginning to lose his interest in Sonic
    CHRdutch - only for his project
    CampbellSonic
    GenesisDoes - only for his project
    Akuma~Yin
    Mr Cat
    Nova
    KCEXE
    Selbi - Hardly seen him anymore
    OverLord

Inactive Users
    Electroball - ROM hacking was never fun for her (from what she said)
    BinBowie/Bakayote - got bored of it I guess
    Ralakimus - Personal life problems and he left the internet and it's entirety forever
    Ezequiel Matias - was banned multiple times and left for being bashed by members there
    SonicVaan - Got sick of the toxicity of the community and it's elitism (TBH, I don't blame at all for his decision)
    Unlimited Trees - I got sick and tired of his hacks not getting the recognition and feedback they deserve (I feel ya man, and I still root ya UT <3)
    MarkeyJester - I don't see him around at all anymore (tho I could be wrong)
    Panito - personal life issues
    FireRat - got revoked for the problems and infamous issues that he brought on to the community
    Eduardo Knuckles - similar reason
    JayJayurkin - I've only seen him on SSRG discord, but prolly got banned or left on his own terms
    RoyaMellow - prolly got tired of being ripped on by the "knowbetter" peeps or biased/nitpicky people who didn't like his style of writing  
    Luigixhero - became the whinny soreass (While he does have good points that I can agree with, but can also sometimes rip and pin fault on the wrong ppl)
    Asurho the Badger
    Dandaman
    ThomasSpeedRunner - left for Undertale modding (I believe)
    VegaLTE - left for the war
    HackGame
    DJShockWave
    Abyssal Leopard
    Seanbie
    theocas
    GenesisFan64
    AnimeMaster
    Sonichackman
    Other Admins of SSRG forums (oddly)

I know there are plenty more I can list, but this all I know at the top of my head, if I have the need to change something I will update this (via my signature)
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Current Project : Spam!

Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list) Empty Re: Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list)

Post  Ravenfreak Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:01 pm

I'm going to try to get a hack out at some point this year, but that's the keyword try. I tend to focus on working on my disassemblies in private which is why you rarely see me post about hacks/hacking tbh. Recently Sonic Drift has caught my attention again and I managed to find a error handler. Interesting enough it's the only Game Gear sonic game that has one I think. It's very basic though, it just displays "CHECK CARTRIDGE" and reverts back to the Sega screen. xD I'm compiling a hacking guide for Retro's wiki and will eventually get around to documenting the error handler on the wiki too. Probably sometime this weekend I'm going to add it.
    Ralakimus1

Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list) Empty Re: Status of Users in the Sonic Hacking Community (looooooong list)

Post  Ralakimus1 Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:18 am

lurking is moar fun and not as stressful cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Jdpense likes this post

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:20 am

facts
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am