ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight  Empty Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight

Post  Jdpense Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:37 am

They don't do anything if users become toxic and start attacking users to the point of harassment...

..yet they threaten to ban users over a stupid nickname change?

https://imgur.com/4wA6PKk
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Current Project : Spam!

Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight  Empty Re: Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight

Post  Ravenfreak Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:28 pm

Is the discord ran by the guy who made the mod or is it fan made? This has got to be fan made, and it looks like it's ran by a bunch of teenagers. That place looks like a joke. xD
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight  Empty Re: Glad to see the Sonic 3 A.I.R. Community Discord Mods and Admins have there priorities straight

Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Ravenfreak wrote:Is the discord ran by the guy who made the mod or is it fan made? This has got to be fan made, and it looks like it's ran by a bunch of teenagers. That place looks like a joke. xD
    It was created by the guy who made the mod, but I hardly see him on there lol, so I guess it's ran by a group of fans for the mod mostly and yeah, you're absolutely right that was a joke xD
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:25 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am