ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Sonic Random Hax 2

    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:48 pm

    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:49 pm

    Jdpense wrote:
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:50 pm

    cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:52 pm

    Electroball_ wrote:Edit: Disregard, Sonic Random Hax does exist, I was lying to you! It is coming soon! Project continued forever!"
    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 2127
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Current Project : who cares

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Electroball_ Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:01 pm

    it has no style
    it has no grace
    this hack is a fucking disgrace



    and it doesn't exist
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:52 pm

    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:59 pm


    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:35 pm

    Electroball_ wrote:Sonic Random Hax was born, Sonic Random Hax will be created and then will be cancelled.
    Just like every other project ever

    Electroball_ wrote:This doesn't mean that Sonic Random Hax ever existed, though. In fact, the fact that Sonic Random Hax will be erased forever is inevitable. If it is inevitable that Sonic Random Hax will be erased, then Sonic Random Hax is already erased, but Sonic Random Hax still never existed.
    But others like myself will remember it existed at one point

    Electroball_ wrote:Imagine that this entire hack was made of metal and plastic, and every hacker in the world was an android. These androids have artificial intelligence coded into their digital brains. These androids interact with the world, gathering and using information as they move about. Eventually, these androids create other androids with a mate, using some of their own knowledge and experience that they have gained in this artificial world in order to create a new artificial mind to be placed into a new android. The parent androids eventually wear out and die, but the cycle goes and on and on. That entire system is there, but it still does not exist.
    That still doesn't prove that Sonic Random Hax doesn't exist, if a system exists then so must the body to contain it

    Electroball_ wrote: As you are reading this, your mind is probably screaming "Sonic Random Hax exists! Sonic Random Hax exists! I still have it!". You may even laugh at these words, or cast your derision my way. That is all fine, but Sonic Random Hax still does not exist. Nothing exists in this world and the only constant is change. You think that Sonic Random Hax is a hack because you see from your eyes, but Sonic Random Hax is not. Like an artificially-intelligent program, Sonic Random Hax is a collection of sensations, experiences and memories born from the past. Sonic Random Hax may pass on its code so the cycle of life and death continues, but Sonic Random Hax never existed unlike every other Sonic hack.
    How can change be a constant when nothing exists? Also, how can something pass itself onwards if it doesn't exist? Sounds like a contradicting belief if you ask me

    Electroball_ wrote: If you want to know what really exists, you may not be able to find out because it usually takes years of hard work. Practice and follow Zen earnestly for as long as it takes, if you wish. It doesn't matter; if you work hard enough, eventually you will see that I was right all along. If you want to avoid all of that work though and find what really exists, try this for a bit. Since I have told you that Sonic Random Hax doesn't exist and you probably really doubt me at this point, sit still normally in a chair for a five minutes without doing anything else. When you sit still, do you notice how your mind immediately brings up thought after thought? There may even be a few emotions involved.
    Sounds a person with ADHD, which is what happens to me a lot of the time

    Electroball_ wrote:Using this, I will now tell you the way to see what exists. Think about this when you sit for five minutes: where do these thoughts come from? Don't just answer with "this post" because that is obvious. Think: what existed before a thought even arrived? Where do these thoughts really come from?
    My subconscious mind, since that part of the brain likes to process previous thoughts through out the day

    Electroball_ wrote:If you do this every now and then and if you are really earnest about it, you will see that there was no "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with. The universe is merely seeing itself through Sonic Random Hax. Imagine the entire universe and everything in it as an ocean. Sonic Random hax and all other Sonic hacks are like waves on the surface of the ocean; they aren't there at first, but then they rise for a few moments, then they sink back into the ocean. There was never really a "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with; there was only the ocean.
    Sounds like a perspective coming from a nihilist, which is only a perspective, not an actual fact or truth


    Electroball_ wrote:There wasn't a single thing to have ever existed.
    ok nihilist
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 2127
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Current Project : who cares

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Electroball_ Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:30 pm

    I can't believe you read that entire copypasta
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 100502
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  SonicVaan Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:49 pm

    WTF I thought I had ROMs of it as I usually archive everything. Welp.








    I'm also a nihilist lol
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 1067
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:25 pm

    I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Sonic Random Hax, is in fact, GNU/Sonic Random Hax, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Sonic Random Hax. Sonic Random Hax is not an ROM hack unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU hack made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full hack as defined by PhackIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU hack every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Sonic Random Hax", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU hack, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Sonic Random Hax, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Sonic Random Hax is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an ROM hack, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete ROM hack. Sonic Random Hax is normally used in combination with the GNU ROM hack: the whole system is basically GNU with Sonic Random Hax added, or GNU/Sonic Random Hax. All the so-called "Sonic Random Hax" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Sonic Random Hax.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 2127
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Current Project : who cares

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Electroball_ Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:07 pm

    Jdpense wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:Sonic Random Hax was born, Sonic Random Hax will be created and then will be cancelled.
    Just like every other project ever

    Electroball_ wrote:This doesn't mean that Sonic Random Hax ever existed, though. In fact, the fact that Sonic Random Hax will be erased forever is inevitable. If it is inevitable that Sonic Random Hax will be erased, then Sonic Random Hax is already erased, but Sonic Random Hax still never existed.
    But others like myself will remember it existed at one point

    Electroball_ wrote:Imagine that this entire hack was made of metal and plastic, and every hacker in the world was an android. These androids have artificial intelligence coded into their digital brains. These androids interact with the world, gathering and using information as they move about. Eventually, these androids create other androids with a mate, using some of their own knowledge and experience that they have gained in this artificial world in order to create a new artificial mind to be placed into a new android. The parent androids eventually wear out and die, but the cycle goes and on and on. That entire system is there, but it still does not exist.
    That still doesn't prove that Sonic Random Hax doesn't exist, if a system exists then so must the body to contain it

    Electroball_ wrote: As you are reading this, your mind is probably screaming "Sonic Random Hax exists! Sonic Random Hax exists! I still have it!". You may even laugh at these words, or cast your derision my way. That is all fine, but Sonic Random Hax still does not exist. Nothing exists in this world and the only constant is change. You think that Sonic Random Hax is a hack because you see from your eyes, but Sonic Random Hax is not. Like an artificially-intelligent program, Sonic Random Hax is a collection of sensations, experiences and memories born from the past. Sonic Random Hax may pass on its code so the cycle of life and death continues, but Sonic Random Hax never existed unlike every other Sonic hack.
    How can change be a constant when nothing exists? Also, how can something pass itself onwards if it doesn't exist? Sounds like a contradicting belief if you ask me

    Electroball_ wrote: If you want to know what really exists, you may not be able to find out because it usually takes years of hard work. Practice and follow Zen earnestly for as long as it takes, if you wish. It doesn't matter; if you work hard enough, eventually you will see that I was right all along. If you want to avoid all of that work though and find what really exists, try this for a bit. Since I have told you that Sonic Random Hax doesn't exist and you probably really doubt me at this point, sit still normally in a chair for a five minutes without doing anything else. When you sit still, do you notice how your mind immediately brings up thought after thought? There may even be a few emotions involved.
    Sounds a person with ADHD, which is what happens to me a lot of the time

    Electroball_ wrote:Using this, I will now tell you the way to see what exists. Think about this when you sit for five minutes: where do these thoughts come from? Don't just answer with "this post" because that is obvious. Think: what existed before a thought even arrived? Where do these thoughts really come from?
    My subconscious mind, since that part of the brain likes to process previous thoughts through out the day

    Electroball_ wrote:If you do this every now and then and if you are really earnest about it, you will see that there was no "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with. The universe is merely seeing itself through Sonic Random Hax. Imagine the entire universe and everything in it as an ocean. Sonic Random hax and all other Sonic hacks are like waves on the surface of the ocean; they aren't there at first, but then they rise for a few moments, then they sink back into the ocean. There was never really a "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with; there was only the ocean.
    Sounds like a perspective coming from a nihilist, which is only a perspective, not an actual fact or truth


    Electroball_ wrote:There wasn't a single thing to have ever existed.
    ok nihilist

    Alright, you know what? After a couple of days of thinking, I have made a decision.

    You want Sonic Random Hax?

    Here's your totally brand new SONIC RANDOM HAX 2020

    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 100502
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  SonicVaan Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:15 am

    Awesome <3

    Do you by any chance also have the old ROMs?
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 2127
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Current Project : who cares

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Electroball_ Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:19 am

    SonicVaan wrote:Awesome <3

    Do you by any chance also have the old ROMs?

    yeah I do have them lemme just upload them real quick
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 2127
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Current Project : who cares

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Electroball_ Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:24 am

    Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Awesome <3

    Do you by any chance also have the old ROMs?

    yeah I do have them lemme just upload them real quick

    nvm not right now cuz it's not letting me connect to the ftp server ;-;
    but I have the roms so don't worry they're not lost forever
    I did however lose an unreleased version with a bit more content so that sucks ;___;
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 100502
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  SonicVaan Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:22 pm

    Electroball_ wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Awesome <3

    Do you by any chance also have the old ROMs?

    yeah I do have them lemme just upload them real quick

    nvm not right now cuz it's not letting me connect to the ftp server ;-;
    but I have the roms so don't worry they're not lost forever
    I did however lose an unreleased version with a bit more content so that sucks ;___;

    Do you mean SGD webspace? If so, the server name probably changed so I have to give you the new one
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Jdpense Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:06 pm

    Electroball_ wrote:Alright, you know what? After a couple of days of thinking, I have made a decision.

    You want Sonic Random Hax?

    Here's your totally brand new SONIC RANDOM HAX 2020

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 8awvF1C

    You claim this is a brand new 2020 version of random hax but the video you linked says it was uploaded 2017

    you ain't fooling anyone m8
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 2127
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Current Project : who cares

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Electroball_ Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:10 pm

    SonicVaan wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Awesome <3

    Do you by any chance also have the old ROMs?

    yeah I do have them lemme just upload them real quick

    nvm not right now cuz it's not letting me connect to the ftp server ;-;
    but I have the roms so don't worry they're not lost forever
    I did however lose an unreleased version with a bit more content so that sucks ;___;

    Do you mean SGD webspace? If so, the server name probably changed so I have to give you the new one

    Yeah that one

    Jdpense wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:Alright, you know what? After a couple of days of thinking, I have made a decision.

    You want Sonic Random Hax?

    Here's your totally brand new SONIC RANDOM HAX 2020

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 8awvF1C

    You claim this is a brand new 2020 version of random hax but the video you linked says it was uploaded 2017

    you ain't fooling anyone m8

    shut
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 100502
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  SonicVaan Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:28 pm

    I'm sorry. I'll PM you the new name on TFZ when I have time

    Sponsored content

    Sonic Random Hax 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Random Hax 2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:25 am