ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

Don't click

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Don't click Empty Don't click

Post  Electroball_ Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:50 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Don't click Empty Re: Don't click

Post  Electroball_ Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:51 pm

TESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttt
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Don't click Empty To begin, "Sonic Random Hax" does not exist as you believe it exists. There is no "Sonic Random Hax" because there is nothing that actually exists separately from anything else. To explain, this construct that you think is Sonic Random Hax is actually jus

Post  Electroball_ Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:52 pm

To begin, "Sonic Random Hax" does not exist as you believe it exists. There is no "Sonic Random Hax" because there is nothing that actually exists separately from anything else. To explain, this construct that you think is Sonic Random Hax is actually just a temporary collection of particles and energy; the universe barely if even acknowledges Sonic Random Hax's existence. Sonic Random Hax was born, Sonic Random Hax will be created and then will be cancelled. This doesn't mean that Sonic Random Hax ever existed, though. In fact, the fact that Sonic Random Hax will be erased forever is inevitable. If it is inevitable that Sonic Random Hax will be erased, then Sonic Random Hax is already erased, but Sonic Random Hax still never existed.

Imagine that this entire hack was made of metal and plastic, and every hacker in the world was an android. These androids have artificial intelligence coded into their digital brains. These androids interact with the world, gathering and using information as they move about. Eventually, these androids create other androids with a mate, using some of their own knowledge and experience that they have gained in this artificial world in order to create a new artificial mind to be placed into a new android. The parent androids eventually wear out and die, but the cycle goes and on and on. That entire system is there, but it still does not exist.

As you are reading this, your mind is probably screaming "Sonic Random Hax exists! Sonic Random Hax exists! I still have it!". You may even laugh at these words, or cast your derision my way. That is all fine, but Sonic Random Hax still does not exist. Nothing exists in this world and the only constant is change. You think that Sonic Random Hax is a hack because you see from your eyes, but Sonic Random Hax is not. Like an artificially-intelligent program, Sonic Random Hax is a collection of sensations, experiences and memories born from the past. Sonic Random Hax may pass on its code so the cycle of life and death continues, but Sonic Random Hax never existed unlike every other Sonic hack.

If you want to know what really exists, you may not be able to find out because it usually takes years of hard work. Practice and follow Zen earnestly for as long as it takes, if you wish. It doesn't matter; if you work hard enough, eventually you will see that I was right all along. If you want to avoid all of that work though and find what really exists, try this for a bit. Since I have told you that Sonic Random Hax doesn't exist and you probably really doubt me at this point, sit still normally in a chair for a five minutes without doing anything else. When you sit still, do you notice how your mind immediately brings up thought after thought? There may even be a few emotions involved. Using this, I will now tell you the way to see what exists. Think about this when you sit for five minutes: where do these thoughts come from? Don't just answer with "this post" because that is obvious. Think: what existed before a thought even arrived? Where do these thoughts really come from?

If you do this every now and then and if you are really earnest about it, you will see that there was no "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with. The universe is merely seeing itself through Sonic Random Hax. Imagine the entire universe and everything in it as an ocean. Sonic Random hax and all other Sonic hacks are like waves on the surface of the ocean; they aren't there at first, but then they rise for a few moments, then they sink back into the ocean. There was never really a "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with; there was only the ocean. There wasn't a single thing to have ever existed.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Don't click Empty To begin, "Sonic Random Hax" does not exist as you believe it exists. There is no "Sonic Random Hax" because there is nothing that actually exists separately from anything else. To explain, this construct that you think is Sonic Random Hax is actually jus

Post  Electroball_ Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:53 pm

To begin, "Sonic Random Hax" does not exist as you believe it exists. There is no "Sonic Random Hax" because there is nothing that actually exists separately from anything else. To explain, this construct that you think is Sonic Random Hax is actually just a temporary collection of particles and energy; the universe barely if even acknowledges Sonic Random Hax's existence. Sonic Random Hax was born, Sonic Random Hax will be created and then will be cancelled. This doesn't mean that Sonic Random Hax ever existed, though. In fact, the fact that Sonic Random Hax will be erased forever is inevitable. If it is inevitable that Sonic Random Hax will be erased, then Sonic Random Hax is already erased, but Sonic Random Hax still never existed.

Imagine that this entire hack was made of metal and plastic, and every hacker in the world was an android. These androids have artificial intelligence coded into their digital brains. These androids interact with the world, gathering and using information as they move about. Eventually, these androids create other androids with a mate, using some of their own knowledge and experience that they have gained in this artificial world in order to create a new artificial mind to be placed into a new android. The parent androids eventually wear out and die, but the cycle goes and on and on. That entire system is there, but it still does not exist.

As you are reading this, your mind is probably screaming "Sonic Random Hax exists! Sonic Random Hax exists! I still have it!". You may even laugh at these words, or cast your derision my way. That is all fine, but Sonic Random Hax still does not exist. Nothing exists in this world and the only constant is change. You think that Sonic Random Hax is a hack because you see from your eyes, but Sonic Random Hax is not. Like an artificially-intelligent program, Sonic Random Hax is a collection of sensations, experiences and memories born from the past. Sonic Random Hax may pass on its code so the cycle of life and death continues, but Sonic Random Hax never existed unlike every other Sonic hack.

If you want to know what really exists, you may not be able to find out because it usually takes years of hard work. Practice and follow Zen earnestly for as long as it takes, if you wish. It doesn't matter; if you work hard enough, eventually you will see that I was right all along. If you want to avoid all of that work though and find what really exists, try this for a bit. Since I have told you that Sonic Random Hax doesn't exist and you probably really doubt me at this point, sit still normally in a chair for a five minutes without doing anything else. When you sit still, do you notice how your mind immediately brings up thought after thought? There may even be a few emotions involved. Using this, I will now tell you the way to see what exists. Think about this when you sit for five minutes: where do these thoughts come from? Don't just answer with "this post" because that is obvious. Think: what existed before a thought even arrived? Where do these thoughts really come from?

If you do this every now and then and if you are really earnest about it, you will see that there was no "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with. The universe is merely seeing itself through Sonic Random Hax. Imagine the entire universe and everything in it as an ocean. Sonic Random hax and all other Sonic hacks are like waves on the surface of the ocean; they aren't there at first, but then they rise for a few moments, then they sink back into the ocean. There was never really a "Sonic Random Hax" to begin with; there was only the ocean. There wasn't a single thing to have ever existed.

Sponsored content

Don't click Empty Re: Don't click

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:28 pm