ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


+3
Squidward Tentacles
hacker___
Ezequiel Matias
7 posters

    Left the site

    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:25 pm

    I will left the site.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  hacker___ Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:28 pm

    I thought you did this alredy...?
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles


    Mensagens : 1320
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Undisclosed.
    Current Project : All is within.

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 pm

    Yeah, I thought you made a topic about this already.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:19 pm

    SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  hacker___ Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:39 pm

    ehh... why are you being rude? :S
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:41 pm

    Because I want.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  hacker___ Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 pm

    I didn't seriously see a point to.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Green Snake Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:10 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    Not likely to happen
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  SonicVaan Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:43 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:07 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    Not likely to happen
    I know, I know...
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 am

    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    I mean ASMTSG...
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:15 am

    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    No #FAIL. It would be ridiculous If they ban you in SGD. Plus, as I said in my thread I don't care of it.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  SonicVaan Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:15 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    I mean ASMTSG...
    Never gonna happen though. Though I don't understand the reason you're saying this now.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 am

    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    I mean ASMTSG...
    Never gonna happen though. Though I don't understand the reason you're saying this now.
    Because I want. Being honest I'm porting the spin dash to my hack so I don't care.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Green Snake Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:20 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    I mean ASMTSG...
    Never gonna happen though. Though I don't understand the reason you're saying this now.
    Because I want. Being honest I'm porting the spin dash to my hack so I don't care.
    Your reasons dont make sense. So, you finally let go on ESE and started using disassemblies?
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:SonicVaan I hope you get fucking banned from this site soon.
    If you mean ASMTSG: Nope, never gonna happen sind the admin doesn't come here anymore.

    If you mean SGD: Nope, never gonna happen as I did nothing wrong and I run the place.
    I mean ASMTSG...
    Never gonna happen though. Though I don't understand the reason you're saying this now.
    Because I want. Being honest I'm porting the spin dash to my hack so I don't care.
    Your reasons dont make sense. So, you finally let go on ESE and started using disassemblies?
    Exactly, I started using disasseblies yesterday, so I will continue today, because it still has some bugs.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  SonicVaan Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 am

    Good luck and have fun, man. :3
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:26 am

    SonicVaan wrote:Good luck and have fun, man. :3
    If you say it to me, thanks.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Green Snake Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Because I want. Being honest I'm porting the spin dash to my hack so I don't care.
    Your reasons dont make sense. So, you finally let go on ESE and started using disassemblies?
    Exactly, I started using disasseblies yesterday, so I will continue today, because it still has some bugs.
    Finally Smile
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  SonicVaan Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Good luck and have fun, man. :3
    If you say it to me, thanks.
    You just need to put "pause" (without ") at the end of build.bat, so you can see if there are build errors. If there are, feel free to ask them here.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 am

    SonicVaan wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Good luck and have fun, man. :3
    If you say it to me, thanks.
    You just need to put "pause" (without ") at the end of build.bat, so you can see if there are build errors. If there are, feel free to ask them here.
    It was very easy after all, but "build.bat" doesn't work with 64 bit computers.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Green Snake Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 am

    Get this, it will work
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Green Snake Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 am

    oh btw, you only need to replace the .exe files and the .bat files to your old disassembly, not the whole thing.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

    Green Snake wrote:oh btw, you only need to replace the .exe files and the .bat files to your old disassembly, not the whole thing.
    I know.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

    Green Snake wrote:Get this, it will work
    Thanks.

    Sponsored content


    Left the site Empty Re: Left the site

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:13 pm