ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


4 posters

    I left the site

    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    I left the site Empty I left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm

    I left the site, I'm very happy with this decision.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  hacker___ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I left the site, I'm very happy with this decision.

    Nooo dont leave, I need someone to troll D:
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 pm

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I left the site, I'm very happy with this decision.

    Nooo dont leave, I need someone to troll D:

    You can find me, in.......... NO! I not go to say it.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  hacker___ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I left the site, I'm very happy with this decision.

    Nooo dont leave, I need someone to troll D:

    You can find me, in.......... NO! I not go to say it.

    Oh well. I don't care. I need you here because its the best place to spam.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I left the site, I'm very happy with this decision.

    Nooo dont leave, I need someone to troll D:

    You can find me, in.......... NO! I not go to say it.

    Oh well. I don't care. I need you here because its the best place to spam.

    Last time logged in.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  hacker___ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I left the site, I'm very happy with this decision.

    Nooo dont leave, I need someone to troll D:

    You can find me, in.......... NO! I not go to say it.

    Oh well. I don't care. I need you here because its the best place to spam.

    Last time logged in.

    RIP Ezze Sad

    I left the site PuoKLgb
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 pm

    Stop trolling us Ezze, you are so bad at it
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:08 pm

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  Jdpense Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:15 pm

    hacker___ wrote:Nooo dont leave, I need someone to troll D:

    Sponsored content


    I left the site Empty Re: I left the site

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:44 pm