ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Mexican and Finnish people

Ezequiel Matias

Mexican and Finnish people Empty Mexican and Finnish people

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Which are the differences between them?
    Ezequiel Matias

Mexican and Finnish people Empty Re: Mexican and Finnish people

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:02 pm

I mean, I like more Finnish people (excluding green snake) but I also like a bit Mexican people despite Mexico's rivalry with my country, Argentina.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Why you feel the need to exclude me in a comparison? If you compare average person of Finland, me being or not being included in the average doesn't make any difference whatsoever. Now I don't know about Mexican people, but I personally hate the average Finnish man. He drinks a lot of alcohol, does stupid shit while drunk as fuck, is self-centered, and very unfriendly.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:41 am

Wow, didn't know this about Finnish men, about Mexican people, I don't really like them too much, most of them think Mexico is superior to other countries, specially South and Central America, most of them hate Argentina and Spain for some reason (you can't imagine the comments I get notified about, about 60% are insults coming from Mexicans) ,drink a lot of alcohol, and the men are machist and arrogant as hell. While the women there have mustache and, like Mexican men, think they are superior to other countries, specially the regions I already mentioned, that's why no one in the Americas like Mexico.

PD: green snake, you are now included.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:45 am