ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


+2
hacker___
OuricoDoido.
6 posters

    hello people i back me ouricodoido

    avatar
    OuricoDoido.


    Mensagens : 23
    Data de inscrição : 2013-06-07
    Localização : BRAZIL
    Current Project : I BAKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  OuricoDoido. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm

    I´m gay and I like penis.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  hacker___ Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:35 pm

    umm... Hi ezequiel
    avatar
    OuricoDoido.


    Mensagens : 23
    Data de inscrição : 2013-06-07
    Localização : BRAZIL
    Current Project : I BAKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  OuricoDoido. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 pm

    hacker___ wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?

    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:27 pm

    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?

    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.

    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  hacker___ Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?

    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.

    Stop copying me, you idiot.

    Stop being silly eze, we all know OuricoDoido. is you.
    Stop lying plzkthxbai.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?

    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.

    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  hacker___ Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?

    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.

    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O

    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:47 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?





    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.





    Stop copying me, you idiot.




    You have 2 personalities? :O





    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.



    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?








    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.








    Stop copying me, you idiot.








    You have 2 personalities? :O








    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.








    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!








    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?






    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:42 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?




    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.




    Stop copying me, you idiot.




    You have 2 personalities? :O




    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.




    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!




    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?




    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.




    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".


    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:59 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".
    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.
    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is you without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:27 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?


    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.


    Stop copying me, you idiot.


    You have 2 personalities? :O


    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.


    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!


    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?


    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.


    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".


    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.


    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, I´m a fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: I still keep going with the lies :/

    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:51 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?




    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.




    Stop copying me, you idiot.




    You have 2 personalities? :O




    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities.




    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN!




    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?




    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.




    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".




    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.




    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/



    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying
    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".
    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.
    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/
    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying
    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?


    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.


    Stop copying me, you idiot.


    You have 2 personalities? :O


    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities


    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN


    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?


    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.


    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".


    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.


    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/


    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying


    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded

    Look motherfucker, I shut your fucking mouth, so SHUT UP! "Finish"
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".
    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.
    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/
    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying
    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded
    Look motherfucker, I shut your fucking mouth, so SHUT UP! "Finish"
    Then come at my place to shut it, or are you too scared, huh?
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:38 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?




    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.




    Stop copying me, you idiot.




    You have 2 personalities? :O




    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities




    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN




    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?




    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.




    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".




    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.




    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/




    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying




    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded




    Look motherfucker, I shut your fucking mouth, so SHUT UP! "Finish"




    Then come at my place to shut it, or are you too scared, huh?

    What????? Ok, I CAN destroy you in a millon of pieces, jackass.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:41 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".
    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.
    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/
    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying
    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded
    Look motherfucker, I shut your fucking mouth, so SHUT UP! "Finish"
    Then come at my place to shut it, or are you too scared, huh?
    What????? Ok, I CAN destroy you in a millon of pieces, jackass.
    Well, come and show me.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  hacker___ Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:16 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:umm... did you know i´m gay?
    Stop watching MLP porn gay I don´t like that shit.
    Stop copying me, you idiot.
    You have 2 personalities? :O
    He's so silly that he can't regonize his personalities
    Silly? Personalities? You are very fool, I am not OuricoDoido, can you understand it???? And please not modify my comments, or others, because you are NOT a GOLD COIN
    You aren't Ouricodoido, but you surely are Ouricodoido.. And how he could even be money..?
    Look stupid asshole, read the following questions carefully. (And read the replies of the questions, obviously)

    1. I AM FROM BRAZIL???????

    Reply No.1: NO, I AM NOT FROM BRAZIL, I AM NOT BRAZILIAN, I DON´T KNOW BRAZIL! AND IF I SAY "Brazindian" (Or something similar) Was a joke, I like Brazil, and I want to know the country, but I am NOT from Brazil. Can you understand it?

    2. I TALK OF ASM???

    Reply No.2: NO! AND DOUBLE NO! BECAUSE, I DON´T HAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST, AND I DON´T HAVE INTEREST IN HACKING BY NOW!

    3. I LIKE THE FORUM OR "stolen" CONTENT?

    Reply No.3: You are only inventing shit replies like "You like shit stolen content" or "Stop lying EZE you fucking noob" and multiaccounts. And It depends If I like the forum, because have a good design, but shit topics, and spammers. (Probably the "Validation" forum was important after all, because avoid the spam")

    4. I AM OURICODOIDO?

    Reply No.4:Obviously NOT, Ouricodoido logged in this page, for last time, and probably forgot the page, you say it!

    Now, can you stop this stupid discussion of OuricoDoido?

    The coin comment, or, the part of that comment, too, was an insult.

    PD:Same to you hacker________ , same to you bastard.
    1: Doesn't need much of a genius to change the location, as it is textbox
    2: I never talked about asm, but that you steal shit
    3: LIES
    4: You aren't Ouricodoido, but you create multiaccounts like "Ouricodoido.".
    1. No, but If you think than I am from Brazil, just look the Google map, and I can´t change the location, you can´t do it, too, because If you change the location and later, back to enter in the map, Google automatically said the REAL location.

    2. Yes, in the Old school you talked of ASM, and yes you talk of my hacks, but your hack is NOT like a flower, or a REAL hack, like the hacks of Sonic communities.

    3. What???? "LIES! Obviously not, I am NOT lying.

    4. No, no, and triple NO! I doesn´t create, multiaccounts of OuricoDoido, and If you can, look at the IP.
    1 and 4: I know it "Ourciodoido. is me without looking at google maps, fucking liar.
    2: "Old school" = 80's
    3: You still keep going with the lies :/
    1. Fail, he speaks Portuguese as his native language, in difference to me, I talk Spanish as my native language. And, I AM NOT OURICOBITCH, just compare my hacks, to this ASM, is very obvious, than, he not use stolen content for his hacks.

    2. Yes, I know it, you forgot 90´s but you talked of ASM all your life. Fucking Teen.

    3. EPIC FAIL! I´m not lying
    Again, dumbass, I'm not talking about what language you speak, and get over with "fail", it is fucking retarded
    Look motherfucker, I shut your fucking mouth, so SHUT UP! "Finish"
    Then come at my place to shut it, or are you too scared, huh?
    What????? Ok, I CAN destroy you in a millon of pieces, jackass.
    Well, come and show me.
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles


    Mensagens : 1320
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Undisclosed.
    Current Project : All is within.

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 pm

    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:umm... Hi ezequiel

    Keep watching MLP, I like it.

    PS: I am gay
     Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:50 pm

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

    Sponsored content


    hello people i back me ouricodoido Empty Re: hello people i back me ouricodoido

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:28 pm