ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5

Poll

should he?

[ 0 ]
    pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_left0%pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_left50%pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_left0%pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_left25%pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_left25%pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    No one
    No one

pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Empty pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5

Post  No one Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:54 pm

shud he???
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Empty Re: pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5

Post  SonicVaan Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:14 pm

💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾💾

Sent from Topic'it App
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Empty Re: pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Delete your account.
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:Yes.
    I sUcK CoX cUz I lIeK tO EdIt QuOtEs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:55 am

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:Delete your account.
    I would if it were possible to on this site lel
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
    Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:43 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
    Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.
    fuck u devileditor im the only one who can spam that
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:53 pm

Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:54 pm

Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

pettion for uburl33tuzernam to continue soem gaem 5 Empty Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:56 pm

SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:27 pm

gogogo you're almost at 1.000
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:01 pm

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:29 pm

n o
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:31 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:16 am

Electroball_ wrote:
    Y e s
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:23 pm

SOEM GAME WAS THE BEST GAME EVER TO EXIST!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm