ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


5 posters

    Welp......

    Poll

    Is Ezequiel a bad guy?

    [ 1 ]
    Welp...... Bar_left33%Welp...... Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Welp...... Bar_left67%Welp...... Bar_right [67%] 

    Total Votes: 3
    avatar
    ThomasSpeedrunner


    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Welp...... Empty Welp......

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:40 am

    This forum has no further use to me. It's a spam forum until further notice, and I wash my hands of Ezequiel until such time that reality finally hits him and maturity sets in. That is all.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:48 am

    You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 am

    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.

    Jdpense likes this post

    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    You may don't steal the codes but you use Ourico Doido's stolen codes from Megamix. Idiot, that still makes them stolen.

    Rolling Eyes 
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    You may don't steal the codes but you use Ourico Doido's stolen codes from Megamix. Idiot, that still makes them stolen.

    Rolling Eyes 
    I don't use ASM codes.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    You may don't steal the codes but you use Ourico Doido's stolen codes from Megamix. Idiot, that still makes them stolen.

    Rolling Eyes 
    I don't use ASM codes.
    Then why you like this site? Stolen Content? Homing attack?
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    You may don't steal the codes but you use Ourico Doido's stolen codes from Megamix. Idiot, that still makes them stolen.

    Rolling Eyes 
    I don't use ASM codes.
    Then why you like this site? Stolen Content? Homing attack?
    If you look at my hacks, you will note that my hacks doesn't feature the homing attack.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    You may don't steal the codes but you use Ourico Doido's stolen codes from Megamix. Idiot, that still makes them stolen.

    Rolling Eyes 
    I don't use ASM codes.
    Then why you like this site? Stolen Content? Homing attack?
    If you look at my hacks, you will note that my hacks doesn't feature the homing attack.
    Yeah, but the ones you're working on and that you didn't show off nothing have stolen content codes by OUrico DOido.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    You may don't steal the codes but you use Ourico Doido's stolen codes from Megamix. Idiot, that still makes them stolen.

    Rolling Eyes 
    I don't use ASM codes.
    Then why you like this site? Stolen Content? Homing attack?
    If you look at my hacks, you will note that my hacks doesn't feature the homing attack.
    Yeah, but the ones you're working on and that you didn't show off nothing have stolen content codes by OUrico DOido.
    Do you have any evidence of that?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    Err, you are pathetic kid. Stealing stuff doesn't make people any more pathetic, but only idiotic.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:13 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You'll need to wait many many years for that.
    Man, you are pathetic.
    You are way more pathetic than me, so you just called yourself pathetic :V
    No, because I NEVER steal a fucking ASM code.
    Err, you are pathetic kid. Stealing stuff doesn't make people any more pathetic, but only idiotic.
    No, because I never steal a code. Unlike you.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:12 pm

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Jdpense Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:16 am

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:This forum has no further use to me. It's a spam forum until further notice, and I wash my hands of Ezequiel until such time that reality finally hits him and maturity sets in. That is all.
    oh honey, further notice will never happen so yeah it's spam forever

    Twisted Evil

    Sponsored content


    Welp...... Empty Re: Welp......

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:41 pm