ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

GREEN SNAKE YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!

Ezequiel Matias

GREEN SNAKE YOU ARE NOT PERFECT! Empty GREEN SNAKE YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am

Yes, I know, Green Snake, and his little bitch, hacker______, said, to me, than, my grammar "suck ass" , "I don't know English" Ok, I admit it, I have some errors, but, If you guys, think, than, you two are perfect, then, you two go by bad road! I mean, Green Snake, have errors too, an example, of his errors is, than, he wrote "babys" instead of "babies" and hacker_____ don't even know some English words, for complete his sentences, and he write the words in Spanish, an example of this, is than, he wrote, in one of his message? ''ala'' or he wrote "puta", both words are in Spanish, so, the grammar of you two, isn't the 97 % perfect. Stop, thinking, than, you two are perfect, in English, because, you guys are not perfect.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

GREEN SNAKE YOU ARE NOT PERFECT! Empty Re: GREEN SNAKE YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!

Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Babys is correct grammar, not babies.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Green Snake wrote:Babys is correct grammar, not babies.

Oh, you think, than, I'm a fool???? Well, "babys" is NOT correct grammar. So, go to suck, some penises. That is your work! right?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, I know, Green Snake, and his little bitch, hacker______, said, to me, than, my grammar "suck ass" , "I don't know English" Ok, I admit it, I have some errors, but, If you guys, think, than, you two are perfect, then, you two go by bad road! I mean, Green Snake, have errors too, an example, of his errors is, than, he wrote "babys" instead of "babies" and hacker_____ don't even know some English words, for complete his sentences, and he write the words in Spanish, an example of this, is than, he wrote, in one of his message, ''ala'' or he wrote "puta", both words are in Spanish, so, the grammar of you two, isn't the 97 % perfect. Stop, thinking, than, you two are perfect, in English, because, you guys are not perfect.

Oh, a question mark error, and now, Green Snake, and his cheap whore, hacker_____ go to criticize my grammar, these guys are two losers, seriously.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yes, I know, Green Snake, and his little bitch, hacker______, said, to me, than, my grammar "suck ass" , "I don't know English" Ok, I admit it, I have some errors, but, If you guys, think, than, you two are perfect, then, you two go by bad road! I mean, Green Snake, have errors too, an example, of his errors is, than, he wrote "babys" instead of "babies" and hacker_____ don't even know some English words, for complete his sentences, and he write the words in Spanish, an example of this, is than, he wrote, in one of his message, ''ala'' or he wrote "puta", both words are in Spanish, so, the grammar of you two, isn't the 97 % perfect. Stop, thinking, than, you two are perfect, in English, because, you guys are not perfect.

Oh, a question mark error, and now, Green Snake, and his cheap whore, hacker_____ go to criticize my grammar, these guys are two losers, seriously.

Your grammar still sucks. Don't call me a bitch, because if you do, you're one. Rolling Eyes 

Can you just fuck off? I need you out first to take this down.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Your grammar still sucks. Don't call me a bitch, because if you do, you're one. Rolling Eyes 

Well fucking idiot, remark my errors, remark my errors! Hahahahahaha, isn't true, I'm not a bitch, I'm normal.

NO! YOU CAN'T TELL TO ME, WHAT I GO TO DO, YOU, PROSTITUTE, IDIOT, MOTHERFUCKER.

Oh, I said, the word, "whore" learn the difference, between, the two words, and, you are NOTHING, for criticize my grammar.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Well fucking idiot, remark my errors, remark my errors! Hahahahahaha, isn't true, I'm not a bitch, I'm normal.

NO! YOU CAN'T TELL TO ME, WHAT I GO TO DO, YOU, PROSTITUTE, IDIOT, MOTHERFUCKER.

Oh, I said, the word, "whore" learn the difference, between, the two words, and, you are NOTHING, for criticize my grammar.

Prostitue, am I? Well, I'm not one. You're just makin' yourself look silly. Plus, I told you how to use the apostrophe. And 'whore' and 'bitch' are almost the same things, if you'd realize it.

Can't you just take a little vacation from your computer? You REALLY need one.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:24 pm