ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


+6
JoshDP
ThomasSpeedrunner
SonicVaan
Green Snake
hacker___
Ezequiel Matias
10 posters

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Poll

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    [ 1 ]
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_left100%How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_left0%How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_left0%How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_left0%How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_left0%How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_left0%How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Bar_right [0%] 

    Total Votes: 1
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:02 pm

    Look at the post of this fuckhead.

    Green Pedophile wrote:ragequitting, arrogancy, and all kinds of things which make me more pissed.
    Seriously????? You make these type of things, actually, you are an arrogant, who can't make a good hack, who look stripteases of nude girls, who is 15 years old, and is a typical loser. Basically, he's failing at his life.

    If we speaking about the word "loser" probably Green Snake is the meaning of that word. A backwater bastard who criticise other people's efforts. Nobody is like him, he is just another lackluster troll of Internet, and maybe, his future will be a photograph of Playboy.

    He makes me angry, he harrass people, he annoy people, being a teen, It's supposed that he will act fucking mature, but instead, he acts like an idiot, masturbating in front a computer, viewing nude girls..... Is a loser.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  hacker___ Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Look at the post of this fuckhead.

    Green Pedophile wrote:ragequitting, arrogancy, and all kinds of things which make me more pissed.
    Seriously????? You make these type of things, actually, you are an arrogant, who can't make a good hack, who look stripteases of nude girls, who is 15 years old, and is a typical loser. Basically, he's failing at his life.

    If we speaking about the word "loser" probably Green Snake is the meaning of that word. A backwater bastard who criticise other people's efforts. Nobody is like him, he is just another lackluster troll of Internet, and maybe, his future will be a photograph of Playboy.

    He makes me angry, he harrass people, he annoy people, being a teen, It's supposed that he will act fucking mature, but instead, he acts like an idiot, masturbating in front a computer, viewing nude girls..... Is a loser.
    You'll start to like nude girls once you're mature. You're 10 so thats why you don't like them. Plus, you ARE the loser here :p
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:08 pm

    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:12 pm

    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:27 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:40 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:10 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:42 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    What. GreenSnake is smart, and you're lying since you got no proof of what you say. Your dumb ezze, go back to your bed.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    Yes, I am smarter than you. The fact that I am in college in country with high standards schools should say something already, but the fact that you say I'm pervert because I like porn throws you off my level of knowledge and maturity completely. Like I said before, all people at certain age starts to like porn, no matter what, and it is not actually "my fault" that I like MLP/furry porn, but in fact is my brains fault and I cant do anything about it.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:15 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    Yes, I am smarter than you. The fact that I am in college in country with high standards schools should say something already, but the fact that you say I'm pervert because I like porn throws you off my level of knowledge and maturity completely. Like I said before, all people at certain age starts to like porn, no matter what, and it is not actually "my fault" that I like MLP/furry porn, but in fact is my brains fault and I cant do anything about it.
    I really tired of your fucking stereotypes, seriously, I'm smarter, and I don't think that you goes college, I don't have problem if you view porn, or not, in fact, I don't care of your life, I don't care If your country have "high standards schools" plus, porn and nude girls are two different things. Yes, you can try to change that metabolism, but most likely not.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:45 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    Yes, I am smarter than you. The fact that I am in college in country with high standards schools should say something already, but the fact that you say I'm pervert because I like porn throws you off my level of knowledge and maturity completely. Like I said before, all people at certain age starts to like porn, no matter what, and it is not actually "my fault" that I like MLP/furry porn, but in fact is my brains fault and I cant do anything about it.
    I really tired of your fucking stereotypes, seriously, I'm smarter, and I don't think that you goes college, I don't have problem if you view porn, or not, in fact, I don't care of your life, I don't care If your country have "high standards schools" plus, porn and nude girls are two different things. Yes, you can try to change that metabolism, but most likely not.
    porn involves naked girls dumbass. And yes, you seem to care, way too much in fact. And what stereotypes? You are the one here having them, not me. Also, I am going to college, and certainly I'm smarter than you.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:34 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    Yes, I am smarter than you. The fact that I am in college in country with high standards schools should say something already, but the fact that you say I'm pervert because I like porn throws you off my level of knowledge and maturity completely. Like I said before, all people at certain age starts to like porn, no matter what, and it is not actually "my fault" that I like MLP/furry porn, but in fact is my brains fault and I cant do anything about it.
    I really tired of your fucking stereotypes, seriously, I'm smarter, and I don't think that you goes college, I don't have problem if you view porn, or not, in fact, I don't care of your life, I don't care If your country have "high standards schools" plus, porn and nude girls are two different things. Yes, you can try to change that metabolism, but most likely not.
    porn involves naked girls dumbass. And yes, you seem to care, way too much in fact. And what stereotypes? You are the one here having them, not me. Also, I am going to college, and certainly I'm smarter than you.
    Seriously, you think that you are more smarter than a guy who have pure 10 in his tests, and practical Works, a guy who have more activites than the school, and other things, seriously?????? Stop being a dropfuck. Too, porn is like a woman being fucked by a man, nude girls involves the already mentioned in the nude, posing in a sexual position, idiot. No, I don't care, I have more important things to do, I'm not an idiot who thinks that is smarter than the others. And yes, probably more smarter because you have 15 years old, and not 12, fucking idiot.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  hacker___ Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:49 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 
    This proves that idiots like you are wrong.
    by how?
    Using stolen content, and don't admit it, and other things.
    Just like you?
    Not like me, like you, fucking fat dumb.
    Well, Im still smarter than you, so you are calling yourself stupid too
    Smarter??? What???? How you can say that piece of garbage????? An idiot who watches MLP porn is smarter???? I don't think so...
    Yes, I am smarter than you. The fact that I am in college in country with high standards schools should say something already, but the fact that you say I'm pervert because I like porn throws you off my level of knowledge and maturity completely. Like I said before, all people at certain age starts to like porn, no matter what, and it is not actually "my fault" that I like MLP/furry porn, but in fact is my brains fault and I cant do anything about it.
    I really tired of your fucking stereotypes, seriously, I'm smarter, and I don't think that you goes college, I don't have problem if you view porn, or not, in fact, I don't care of your life, I don't care If your country have "high standards schools" plus, porn and nude girls are two different things. Yes, you can try to change that metabolism, but most likely not.
    porn involves naked girls dumbass. And yes, you seem to care, way too much in fact. And what stereotypes? You are the one here having them, not me. Also, I am going to college, and certainly I'm smarter than you.
    Seriously, you think that you are more smarter than a guy who have pure 10 in his tests, and practical Works, a guy who have more activites than the school, and other things, seriously?????? Stop being a dropfuck. Too, porn is like a woman being fucked by a man, nude girls involves the already mentioned in the nude, posing in a sexual position, idiot. No, I don't care, I have more important things to do, I'm not an idiot who thinks that is smarter than the others. And yes, probably more smarter because you have 15 years old, and not 12, fucking idiot.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:50 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Seriously, you think that you are more smarter than a guy who have pure 10 in his tests, and practical Works, a guy who have more activites than the school, and other things, seriously?????? Stop being a dropfuck. Too, porn is like a woman being fucked by a man, nude girls involves the already mentioned in the nude, posing in a sexual position, idiot. No, I don't care, I have more important things to do, I'm not an idiot who thinks that is smarter than the others. And yes, probably more smarter because you have 15 years old, and not 12, fucking idiot.
    I dont care for your 10's, the fact that I am much older than you, and I'm getting much higher level education, does already mean that I am smarter. Now, being smart doesnt even mean you get good numbers from tests anyways, but instead how much you know. And I know very much of things.
    You dont seem to have much to do due you still come here to start pointless arguments and trying to keep them alive. Also, you ARE an idiot who thinks he's smarter than others. You are giving no reason but saying you are smarter than me without even having a damn clue you are talking about. And, that I am not 12 years old is terrible reason, btw.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Seriously, you think that you are more smarter than a guy who have pure 10 in his tests, and practical Works, a guy who have more activites than the school, and other things, seriously?????? Stop being a dropfuck. Too, porn is like a woman being fucked by a man, nude girls involves the already mentioned in the nude, posing in a sexual position, idiot. No, I don't care, I have more important things to do, I'm not an idiot who thinks that is smarter than the others. And yes, probably more smarter because you have 15 years old, and not 12, fucking idiot.
    I dont care for your 10's, the fact that I am much older than you, and I'm getting much higher level education, does already mean that I am smarter. Now, being smart doesnt even mean you get good numbers from tests anyways, but instead how much you know. And I know very much of things.
    You dont seem to have much to do due you still come here to start pointless arguments  and trying to keep them alive. Also, you ARE an idiot who thinks he's smarter than others. You are giving no reason but saying you are smarter than me without even having a damn clue you are talking about. And, that I am not 12 years old is terrible reason, btw.
    Yes, me too, I don't care of your life, or If you like nude girls, because I know that men likes nude girls, too, it doesn't matter If you are more older than me, or If you are getting more education than me, and you are more smarter because you are 15, is a valid reason. No, I know various things, and at the same time I obtain good notes, you don't know anything about me.

    No, I will left the site today, this is not a lie, as I tired of discuss with a bunch of idiots who try to defeat SSRG/Retro when they can't. Well, not me, that's you, because you already thinks that you live in a "better country with higher education" that "SGD is more active than SSRG" You can't compare your members or guests with SSRG. Your site has like 12 guests per day, and at the same time, SSRG has 50 guests per day, and like 4 members per day, well, yes, because I know that I'm Smart, and I will not think that I'm a "dumbass" only for a bunch of idiots in the Internet.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 am

    There's a difference between lurking and actually posting on forums.

    And how much activity does the almighty SWD have?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:17 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, I will left the site today, this is not a lie
    Oh, like you left 10 times earlier?
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I know that I'm Smart, and I will not think that I'm a "dumbass" only for a bunch of idiots in the Internet.
    Then why you continue to my replies? You don't clearly understand it pointless because you aren't intelligent enough to realize it.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SSRG has 50 guests per day, and like 4 members per day
    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Usrs


    Like a sir.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

    Be honest and accept that you have something against me.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 pm

    Not really, but the only thing that annoys me, is that you think that you are the best person/most respected guy/best hacker in all of the Sonic ROM hacking communities. No one here is. Not you. Not me. Not Green Snake. Not hacker___. Etc.

    The only thing I would appreciate is that we all would get along and don't fight anymore. Seriously, I see this fight is going for a long time. Isn't it enough? Can't we either be friends or just ignore, but respect eachother?


    If you-- no, if we all (that includes you, Green Snake and hacker__) agree to get along with eachother, I will tell nerfherp, a close friend of mine to remove the Ezesucks Forums.

    I hope everyone agrees here?
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  hacker___ Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

    ^I do^
    avatar
    ThomasSpeedrunner


    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:40 pm

    I'm all for it, lad. This fight has gone on long enough.

    Sponsored content


    How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks? Empty Re: How much Green Pedophile (aka Green Snake) Sucks?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 pm