ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    hacker___
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  hacker___ Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm

    DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1682
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:20 pm

    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    Thansk ;)
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1682
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:59 pm

    PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 1067
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:11 pm

    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2013-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 333
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  CoolSpot. Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:18 pm

    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    Shantae_
    Shantae_

    Mensagens : 35
    Data de inscrição : 2015-02-14
    Localização : Scuttle Town

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Shantae_ Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 333
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  CoolSpot. Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 pm

    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Shantae_
    Shantae_

    Mensagens : 35
    Data de inscrição : 2015-02-14
    Localização : Scuttle Town

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Shantae_ Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 333
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  CoolSpot. Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:16 pm

    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    HaHAHAHahAhaHAHahAhAhHA ItS UsElEsS tO AtTacK Me No MatTeR HoW HaRD YoU TRy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1682
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    HaHAHAHahAhaHAHahAhAhHA ItS UsElEsS tO AtTacK Me No MatTeR HoW HaRD YoU TRy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    She kill you, so stop replying here, idiot...
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1682
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2009-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    R.I.P. UburL33TUzerNam  2012-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 1067
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:00 am

    JoshDP wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2009-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    R.I.P. UburL33TUzerNam  2012-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    I NEVER DED!!!!!!!

    P.S. FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO SUFFER THE WORST FATE IMAGINABLE
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1682
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2009-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    R.I.P. UburL33TUzerNam  2012-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    I NEVER DED!!!!!!!

    P.S. FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO SUFFER THE WORST FATE IMAGINABLE
    But you hate me, btw i not ded  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 2355
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:10 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2013-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Don't warry i ain't dead Wink

    Spoiler:
    ......yet
    No one
    No one

    Mensagens : 863
    Data de inscrição : 2015-06-23

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  No one Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:15 am

    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Iy1k79
    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    Wow, you are such a hypocrite. You call people out when they swear, but then what do you go off doing? The same exact thing as the person does, swear.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1682
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 am

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

    Sponsored content

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION Empty Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:20 am