ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+7
Trox
FRKPO
SuperBaad
Karate Cat
i_<3_knucles
calebjhuhlu
Haley_Davies
11 posters

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others - Page 2 Empty Re: why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Karate Cat wrote:Please stop posting crap like this! You two i_<3_knucles, and Haley_Davies, we don't take shit from stuff like this, ok?! This is a serious forum, so you two stop, and you are welcome here, or not welcome at all! Evil or Very Mad
    KC, don't mean to annoy ya, but I agree with SuperBaad. Plus, this forum isn't serious due to spambots and random people arguing on the topics over nothing.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others - Page 2 Empty Re: why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Karate Cat wrote:Please stop posting crap like this! You two i_<3_knucles, and Haley_Davies, we don't take shit from stuff like this, ok?! This is a serious forum, so you two stop, and you are welcome here, or not welcome at all! Evil or Very Mad
    KC, don't mean to annoy ya, but I agree with SuperBaad. Plus, this forum isn't serious due to spambots and random people arguing on the topics over nothing.
    Omg 2 years late XD
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:10 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Omg 2 years late XD
    LOL XD
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 pm

wat
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 pm

I agree, but in first time, I was here, because I wanted to learn ASM, but I didn't learn ASM, plus, there are no spambots, the users who are active are me, Green Snake, and hacker_____ (He says that he is a bot, but I don't trust him, as bots don't act like him, bots only post a topic advertising its site)
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I agree, but in first time, I was here, because I wanted to learn ASM, but I didn't learn ASM, plus, there are no spambots, the users who are active are me, Green Snake, and hacker_____ (He says that he is a bot, but I don't trust him, as bots don't act like him, bots only post a topic advertising its site)
    I am Mister Whatever. How sad I meet you, who the hell are you?
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 pm

another filler for atemp at 1000 posts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:04 am