ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+7
Trox
FRKPO
SuperBaad
Karate Cat
i_<3_knucles
calebjhuhlu
Haley_Davies
11 posters

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

Haley_Davies

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others Empty why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

Post  Haley_Davies Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:40 pm

??????????????????????????????
    Haley_Davies

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others Empty Re: why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

Post  Haley_Davies Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm

doesnt
    Haley_Davies

why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others Empty Re: why is knuclkes jamaican in s3k and not in others

any1
    Haley_Davies

know
    Haley_Davies

?
    Haley_Davies

Sad
    calebjhuhlu
    calebjhuhlu

Post  calebjhuhlu Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Can i Please Ask you to not Make a Single Post for one word? im not a mod i just find it a little annoying. But What Exactly do you mean? I would answer your Question, but i need you to Expand on the Question.
    Haley_Davies

Post  Haley_Davies Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 pm

i cant expand it im not good at engrish
    calebjhuhlu
    calebjhuhlu

Post  calebjhuhlu Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Oh ok, If this is what i think your answer is: Knuckles Is only a playable Character in Sonic 3k because that was around the time he was Created by SONIC TEAM and SEGA. Although Knuckles is seen on other Games for Genesis, He is only playable in 3k. He Appears in Sonic 3k, Sonic 2, Sonic 3d Blast and more.

So the Point is, Knuckles Wasnt Playable in all the other Sonic Games for Genesis because he wasnt created till after the release of sonic 2. Knuckles is playable in sonic 2 only though Lock on Cartridge.

If this isnt what you were asking, im sorry.
    i_<3_knucles

Post  i_<3_knucles Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

i think he meens why knuckles looks like a gurl
    Karate Cat
    Karate Cat

Post  Karate Cat Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Please stop posting crap like this! You two i_<3_knucles, and Haley_Davies, we don't take shit from stuff like this, ok?! This is a serious forum, so you two stop, and you are welcome here, or not welcome at all! Evil or Very Mad
    SuperBaad

Post  SuperBaad Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Serious forum you say, hmmm? Then tell me, Karate Cat, if you really are that serious of a forum, then why of all things do you STEAL for your own personal gain? Are you proud to call this a serious forum when your hackers, intentional or not, steal code like it's sweets? Do you even know the Open Source project contains stolen code from Sonic Megamix, and most likely among other things? (Which nearly every hacker in this forum relies on, it seems?) Are you aware this forum is pretty much built around this "Open Source project", which as I mentioned, contains stolen code? All these guides you see of Sonic 1 are littered with stolen code, and hacking seems to be the main discussion (Or even the only discussion) in these forums?

Consider those points before you call the forum "serious".
    Karate Cat
    Karate Cat

Post  Karate Cat Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

SuperBaad wrote:Serious forum you say, hmmm? Then tell me, Karate Cat, if you really are that serious of a forum, then why of all things do you STEAL for your own personal gain? Are you proud to call this a serious forum when your hackers, intentional or not, steal code like it's sweets? Do you even know the Open Source project contains stolen code from Sonic Megamix, and most likely among other things? (Which nearly every hacker in this forum relies on, it seems?) Are you aware this forum is pretty much built around this "Open Source project", which as I mentioned, contains stolen code? All these guides you see of Sonic 1 are littered with stolen code, and hacking seems to be the main discussion (Or even the only discussion) in these forums?

Consider those points before you call the forum "serious".

Sheesh... I'm not the only one who steals just look at some hacks like, Sonic 1 Franco and a few others of a Youtube like Sonic 1 Redemption... and SuperBaad, STHOSP was not made with a Megamix source! Neutral
    SuperBaad

Post  SuperBaad Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

Karate Cat wrote:Sheesh... I'm not the only one who steals just look at some hacks like, Sonic 1 Franco and a few others of a Youtube like Sonic 1 Redemption... and SuperBaad, STHOSP was not made with a Megamix source! Neutral

Uhhh... Sonic 1 Redemption doesn't have stolen material, and I didn't say the Open Source project was made with Megamix Source, I said it contained STOLEN code from Megamix.
    Karate Cat
    Karate Cat

Post  Karate Cat Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 am

SuperBaad wrote:
    Karate Cat wrote:Sheesh... I'm not the only one who steals just look at some hacks like, Sonic 1 Franco and a few others of a Youtube like Sonic 1 Redemption... and SuperBaad, STHOSP was not made with a Megamix source! Neutral

Uhhh... Sonic 1 Redemption doesn't have stolen material, and I didn't say the Open Source project was made with Megamix Source, I said it contained STOLEN code from Megamix.

Well yeah... STHOSP uses custom codes that are similiar to Megamix, and Sonic 1 Redemption doesn't use alot of stolen code, all it uses are the three shields. Whatever happened to that hack? I can't find it.
    FRKPO

Post  FRKPO Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 pm

this game is made by me without any code or anything stolen

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1s07gy80wq6n16

Kits

Peelout
    Spindash
    Trox

Current Project : Sonic Alphaomega, Sonic XD

Post  Trox Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:21 pm

XD
    Karate Cat
    Karate Cat

Post  Karate Cat Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 pm

FRKPO wrote:this game is made by me without any code or anything stolen

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1s07gy80wq6n16

Kits

Peelout
    Spindash

Great Job! Very Happy
    German15
    German15

Current Project : Sonic the Hedgehog MegaRetro

Post  German15 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:16 am

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:06 pm

calebjhuhlu wrote:Oh ok, If this is what i think your answer is: Knuckles Is only a playable Character in Sonic 3k because that was around the time he was Created by SONIC TEAM and SEGA. Although Knuckles is seen on other Games for Genesis, He is only playable in 3k. He Appears in Sonic 3k, Sonic 2, Sonic 3d Blast and more.

So the Point is, Knuckles Wasnt Playable in all the other Sonic Games for Genesis because he wasnt created till after the release of sonic 2. Knuckles is playable in sonic 2 only though Lock on Cartridge.

Sonic 3D blast???? I think that you mean than appears like a bonus.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    calebjhuhlu wrote:Oh ok, If this is what i think your answer is: Knuckles Is only a playable Character in Sonic 3k because that was around the time he was Created by SONIC TEAM and SEGA. Although Knuckles is seen on other Games for Genesis, He is only playable in 3k. He Appears in Sonic 3k, Sonic 2, Sonic 3d Blast and more.

Good job, you bumped a 2 years old topic...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Problem?
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Problem?
    Where's your brain? Oh I forgot that you don't have one...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Problem?
    Fuck you troll, you are trolling like a retard.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Problem?
    Fuck you troll, you are trolling like a retard.
    Wat is trolling?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 am