ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

EZZE SUCKS

THEOFFICIALEZZESUCKS

EZZE SUCKS Empty EZZE SUCKS

Post  THEOFFICIALEZZESUCKS Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello.

If ur reading this, Im the one who hacked ezzes test forum, and I'm going to turn it into Ezzesucks 2. So stay tuned, and if you have any question, feel free to email us at ezzesux@hotmail . com (:
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

EZZE SUCKS Empty Re: EZZE SUCKS

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:09 pm

<3
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm

THEOFFICIALEZZESUCKS wrote:Hello.

If ur reading this, Im the one who hacked ezzes test forum, and I'm going to turn it into Ezzesucks 2. So stay tuned, and if you have any question, feel free to email us at ezzesux@hotmail . com (:
    I have no words, why you keep creating those "ezzesucks" websites????? I ever do something to you??? Is even necessary that shitty forum who no one will be go????? I deleted all hate sites against Green Shake, stop it! you only makes yourself fool doing that. Us???? Correction: YOU, because no one is registered in that shitty site.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I have no words, why you keep creating those "ezzesucks" websites????? I ever do something to you??? Is even necessary that shitty forum who no one will be go????? I deleted all hate sites against Green Shake, stop it! you only makes yourself fool doing that. Us???? Correction: YOU, because no one is registered in that shitty site.
    You got haters you know Very Happy
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

The only hater that I have is you, fucking liar.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

The only hater that I have is you, fucking liar.
    Haters are all around and you don't know them
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 am