ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

EZZE SUCKS

Poll

Ezze sucks

[ 2 ]
    EZZE SUCKS Bar_left50%EZZE SUCKS Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    EZZE SUCKS Bar_left50%EZZE SUCKS Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

EZZE SUCKS Empty EZZE SUCKS

Post  hacker___ Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 pm

What a good site! http://ezzesucks.sonicgamesdimension.net/
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

EZZE SUCKS Empty Re: EZZE SUCKS

Post  Green Snake Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm

I know that site!
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Man you are pathetic, stop thinking that you are the best, because you are a piece of bullshit! That crap is not a site, I deleted the site against Green Snake, so stop it, making a hating website only makes you more stupid than normal. You criticise my stuff, and you have no idea on what build a forum is. You have no idea what a hack is, that hack was really hard to make, specially when you don't have the sufficient time, and receive bad critics of idiots like you, make no sense.

Other people helped me in that hack like Ricardo SSJ, who complimented my hack, this proves that idiots like you are wrong. Stop saying things that are not true, I'm 12 years old, I go to high school, and you don't know what an error is, I click in the 0, because I write fast, and my keyboard is not very good. You criticise my grammar, again, I'm a student of English, so sorry If my English is not perfect, like yours. (Sarcasm)

What the hell is wrong with you???? I'm not one of the most respected members in the community, but at least I'm not an idiot who complains about things that are not true.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Green Snake wrote:I know that site!
    I have no words. An idiot with 15 years is supposed to act mature, and instead, you act like an idiot.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man you are pathetic, stop thinking that you are the best, because you are a piece of bullshit! That crap is not a site, I deleted the site against Green Snake, so stop it, making a hate website only makes you more stupid than normal. You criticise my stuff, and you have no idea on what build a forum is. You have no idea what a hack is, that hack was really hard to make, specially when you don't have the sufficient time, and receive bad critics of idiots like you, make no sense.

Other people helped me in that hack like Ricardo SSJ, who complimented my hack, this proves that idiots like you are wrong. Stop saying things that are not true, I'm 12 years old, I go to high school, and you don't know what an error is, I click in the 0, because I write fast, and my keyboard is not very good. You criticise my grammar, again, I'm a student of English, so sorry If my English is not perfect, like yours. (Sarcasm)

What the hell is wrong with you???? I'm not one of the most respected members in the community, but at least I'm not an idiot who complains about things that are not true.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man you are pathetic, stop thinking that you are the best, because you are a piece of bullshit! That crap is not a site, I deleted the site against Green Snake, so stop it, making a hating website only makes you more stupid than normal. You criticise my stuff, and you have no idea on what build a forum is. You have no idea what a hack is, that hack was really hard to make, specially when you don't have the sufficient time, and receive bad critics of idiots like you, make no sense.

BOO HOO! Stop complaining.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man you are pathetic, stop thinking that you are the best, because you are a piece of bullshit! That crap is not a site, I deleted the site against Green Snake, so stop it, making a hating website only makes you more stupid than normal. You criticise my stuff, and you have no idea on what build a forum is. You have no idea what a hack is, that hack was really hard to make, specially when you don't have the sufficient time, and receive bad critics of idiots like you, make no sense.

Look piece of bullcrap, go back to Sonic Games Dimension...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Wat, can shit talk? Surprised
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Nobody can talk with you...
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Wat, can shit talk? :o
    I can, everybody can (includes you, as you're talking with him). :O
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:17 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Spanish: Callate

English: Shut up
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Do you even need to edit quotes?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

How you mean? For your information I have many friends (sometimes it feels like too many), and I doubt you have any.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

How you mean? For your information I have many friends (sometimes it feels like too many), and I doubt you have any.
    Yes I have various friends, both, in real life, and Internet. And I mean, that nobody can discuss with you.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Yes I have various friends, both, in real life, and Internet. And I mean, that nobody can discuss with you.
    Ypu got it wrong, nobody can discuss with YOU.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Damn I hate typing with my phone.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ypu got it wrong,  nobody can discuss with YOU.
    What is "Ypu"
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    In your ass.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    In your ass.
    Since when do the bots like me have an ass? Oh wait I forgot you have no brain...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    In your ass.
    Since when do the bots like me have an ass? Oh wait I forgot you have no brain...
    You are not a bot. Bots doesn't act like idiots.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    In your ass.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:29 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    In your ass.
    Shove your quotes in your ass you son of a bitch!
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

What is "Ypu"
    Teh matrix.
    In my ass.
    You are a bot. Bots doesn't act like idiots.
    Shove your quotes in your ass you son of a bitch!
    LOL funny conversation...
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am