ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
hacker___
Ezequiel Matias
6 posters

IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean

Ezequiel Matias

IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean Empty IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Ezequiel Matias

IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean Empty Re: IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Video uploaded by other user.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean Empty Re: IRREPUTABLE Proof that Green Snake is Chilean

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:12 pm

This video was uploaded by you...

Also, the Green icon is for the guests... And why did you copy my topic's name?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Oh great Ezequiel, you are so smart! How could you figure out Im Chilean? Cant believe it, because I am not. Now, fuck off, and grow up
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:26 am

Green Snake wrote:Oh great Ezequiel, you are so smart! How could you figure out Im Chilean? Cant believe it, because I am not. Now, fuck off, and grow up
    Simply, today, forumotion logged out users from its database, and I can said than that user is you. Now, you fuck off, it was supposed to no fight each other again, but no, you fucked it up again, congratulations...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 am

hacker___ wrote:This video was uploaded by you...

Also, the Green icon is for the guests... And why did you copy my topic's name?
    I know that the Green Icon is for guests, and too, is fenix4beto's source.

He PM me the other day:

fenix4beto wrote:tHe rEaL nAmE oF gReEn MOTHERFUCKER is JUAN AGUILERA PEÑA aNd hE iS cHiLen.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:58 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Oh great Ezequiel, you are so smart! How could you figure out Im Chilean? Cant believe it, because I am not. Now, fuck off, and grow up
    Simply, today, forumotion logged out users from its database, and I can said than that user is you. Now, you fuck off, it was supposed to no fight each other again, but no, you fucked it up again, congratulations...
    You were going for the fight with this topic already, so dont blame me.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:10 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    No this is just a video. A SIMPLY VIDEO...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:59 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    But I know you wanted to piss me off by this. Btw, you failed.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    But I know you wanted to piss me off by this. Btw, you failed.
    Yes, probably, why don't you talk with fenix???? he has the information.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 pm

BOTH OF YE STOP FIGHTIN'! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:04 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:BOTH OF YE STOP FIGHTIN'! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!
    This.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:BOTH OF YE STOP FIGHTIN'! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!
    This.
    i'm not fighting, he's doing it with himself.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:56 pm