ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
hacker___
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
7 posters

Green Snake vs SSRG

Poll

What do you think about this?

[ 2 ]
    Green Snake vs SSRG Bar_left50%Green Snake vs SSRG Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Green Snake vs SSRG Bar_left50%Green Snake vs SSRG Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Ezequiel Matias

Green Snake vs SSRG Empty Green Snake vs SSRG

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 am

Look at the posts of SSRG in Facebook:

Sonic Stuff Research Group wrote:If you ever want to make a hack, please don't make the same mistakes as the "Hack of Shame".
    Totally agree.

Sonic Stuff Research Group wrote:Due to a banned member who refuses to take a hint and message the page despite being told to stop it, the SSRG Facebook page is no longer available to users in Finland until further notice.
    Yes, this banned member is the worst member in the community.

Sonic Stuff Research Group wrote:Green Snake, creator of the Hack of Shame, has been permanently banned from the SSRG.
    Yes, he deserves it.

Green Snake, if you were talking with Spanner on IRC, note that he is a STAFF member, it depends of the ADMINISTRATORS, how the heck Spanner go to unban you???? If he can't. (I know the system permissions of IPB) And too, you will be banned again by the Administrators, Staff members take decisions, but you ARE permanently banned from SSRG.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Green Snake vs SSRG Empty Re: Green Snake vs SSRG

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Green Snake, if you were talking with Spanner on IRC, note that he is a STAFF member, it depends of the ADMINISTRATORS, how the heck Spanner go to unban you???? If he can't. (I know the system permissions of IPB) And too, you will be banned again by the Administrators, Staff members take decisions, but you ARE permanently banned from SSRG.
    Sigh... I know staff members can't unban people, but they can bring the idea of doing so to staff lounge so staff can decide whether one should be unbanned or not. And their "permanently" = for now.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:50 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Green Snake, if you were talking with Spanner on IRC, note that he is a STAFF member, it depends of the ADMINISTRATORS, how the heck Spanner go to unban you???? If he can't. (I know the system permissions of IPB) And too, you will be banned again by the Administrators, Staff members take decisions, but you ARE permanently banned from SSRG.
    Sigh... I know staff members can't unban people, but they can bring the idea of doing so to staff lounge so staff can decide whether one should be unbanned or not. And their "permanently" = for now.
    They can, but Administrators and other members are like: "I hate this user" So, impossible.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    They can, but Administrators and other members are like: "I hate this user" So, impossible.

Yeah, but your also banned, and you rule break since you've created a multiaccount.

Rolling Eyes 
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Yeah, but your also banned, and you rule break since you've created a multiaccount.

Rolling Eyes 
    Yes, I don't care of SSRG, is a shit.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Then why you created a multiaccount there?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Then why you created a multiaccount there?
    I cared of SSRG, in that month.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:08 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:17 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    *FACEPALM*
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    *FACEPALM*
    Are you facepalming to hide that you're crying?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    *FACEPALM*
    Obviously NOT, I am not crying.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    *FACEPALM*
    Then this:
    https://asmtosegagenesis.forumotion.com/t334-ezzzzzze
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    *FACEPALM*
    But you are.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:45 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    BOO HOO

Stop cryin' kid
    Who is crying????
    Ya.
    What??¿?¿?¿?¿!!!
    Sad but true.
    *FACEPALM*
    But you are.
    No.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Obviously NOT, I am not crying.
    But you are.
    No.
    You like lying, dont you
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Obviously NOT, I am not crying.
    But you are.
    No.
    You like lying, dont you
    No.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    NO, FUCK YOUR SELF, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CUNT KIDDO, AND GET A FUCKING LIFE ONCE OR GET OUT OF THE SITE, I WON'T LEAVE. I'LL STAY HERE TILL YOU'RE DEAD, YOU FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    NO, FUCK YOUR SELF, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CUNT KIDDO, AND GET A FUCKING LIFE ONCE OR GET OUT OF THE SITE, I WON'T LEAVE. I'LL STAY HERE TILL YOU'RE DEAD, YOU FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.
    OOOOOOOOOOOH, DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED, CUNT? YOU FUCKING SUCK YOU CUNT, YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE HAXOR, I AM THE MASTER, I'M MORE FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU, I CAN DO SOMETHING MORE BETTER WITHOUT MY EYES, FUCKING CUNT.

One thing: FUCK OFF
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.
    OOOOOOOOOOOH, DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED, CUNT? YOU FUCKING SUCK YOU CUNT, YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE HAXOR, I AM THE MASTER, I'M MORE FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU, I CAN DO SOMETHING MORE BETTER WITHOUT MY EYES, FUCKING CUNT.

One thing: FUCK OFF
    CALLATE LA RE CONCHA DE TU MADRE VOS NO SOS MEJOR QUE YO, SOS EL PEOR USUARIO EN LA HISTORIA DEL INTERNET, IDIOTA HIJO DE LAS MIL PUTAS.

English: YOU SHUT UP THE PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME, YOU ARE THE WORST USER IN THE INTERNET HISTORY, IDIOT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:54 am