ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Woltlab Burning Board

Ezequiel Matias

Woltlab Burning Board Empty Woltlab Burning Board

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I tested the "lite" version of it, all good with the installation and MySQL Databases, after the packages were completely "descompresed" (which is not true) and...... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP??? It's full of bugs, tuning a database during the installation can take many times....

No words with the admin panel, when the installation was apparently "finished" it redirected me, into a "login" panel, and I enter in the admin panel.... full of glitches, and only was a "main page" with forbidden gramatical errors, and you can't turn your forum as you want, the installation isn't even "finished" as its installation package says.

I can't belive how this commercial forum is winning again like happened in 2012, I just simply don't understand those poll results.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Woltlab Burning Board Empty EZZE SUCKS

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:16 pm

You don't know how to set it up, thats your problem. Ezze you need to get a fucking brain...
    Ezequiel Matias

Woltlab Burning Board Empty Re: Woltlab Burning Board

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 pm

hacker___ wrote:You don't know how to set it up, thats your problem. Ezze you need to get a fucking brain...
    I know how to set-up it, the problem are the fucking ads...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Funny thing is, I have not had much problems with Woltlab myself, only a little of confusion where to find things, but besides that it's all fine. The best thing is that it has very many mods to fix some flaws or just to add something extra.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:You don't know how to set it up, thats your problem. Ezze you need to get a fucking brain...
    Free version = ads
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 am

Green Snake wrote:Funny thing is, I have not had much problems with Woltlab myself, only a little of confusion where to find things, but besides that it's all fine. The best thing is that it has very many mods to fix some flaws or just to add something extra.
    You use the nulled version.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:05 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Free version = ads
    Free Hosting Version = ads.

I really hate those ads, fucking google.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Funny thing is, I have not had much problems with Woltlab myself, only a little of confusion where to find things, but besides that it's all fine. The best thing is that it has very many mods to fix some flaws or just to add something extra.
    no, SGD has legal version of Woltlab.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Congratulations! (Sarcasm) Seriously, what do you want???? A party for your bullcrap???? I can't make a party only because your shitty site has the legal software...
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Congratulations! (Sarcasm) Seriously, what do you want???? A party for your bullcrap???? I can't make a party only because your shitty site has the legal software...
    Are you jealous or what?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Never had any problems with WoltLab Lite.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:37 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    I don't need a commercial forum software for make a good site, I can make a powerful and good site with free forum softwares like FluxBB.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    I don't need a commercial forum software for make a good site, I can make a powerful and good site with free forum softwares like FluxBB.
    Free forum softwares are mostly shit... they are easy to hack, plus their interface sucks..
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    Free forum softwares are mostly shit... they are easy to hack, plus their interface sucks..
    Softwares like PunBB, FluxBB, SMF, or MyBB really doesn't suck, FluxBB is safe, I used FluxBB the past summer, it is a good software in my opinion, I need to admit that some forum softwares has bad interfaces.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    Softwares like PunBB, FluxBB, SMF, or MyBB really doesn't suck, FluxBB is safe, I used FluxBB the past summer, it is a good software in my opinion, I need to admit that some forum softwares has bad interfaces.
    Its only my opinion anyways, I think thus are easy to hax.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    Its only my opinion anyways, I think thus are easy to hax.
    Yeah, phpBB is easy to hack anyways...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    With FluxBB you can't make anything positive
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:00 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    Probably, you said that by the style (I like the style)
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    The stye is ok, but the software is shit and highly unsecure.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Are you jealous or what?
    The stye is ok, but the software is shit and highly unsecure.
    You are the shit here. FluxBB is even more secure than Woltshit Burning Board.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:34 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:24 am