ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab

Poll

Which is the better software?

[ 1 ]
    vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Bar_left14%vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Bar_left29%vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 4 ]
    vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Bar_left57%vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Ezequiel Matias

vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Empty vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 am

Which is the better software?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab Empty Re: vBulletin vs IPB vs Woltlab

Post  SonicVaan Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 am

WoltLab. If you don't have enough money, you might want WoltLab Lite, which is a lighter version of it, but you can upgrade once you bought the license.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm

SonicVaan wrote:WoltLab. If you don't have enough money, you might want WoltLab Lite, which is a lighter version of it, but you can upgrade once you bought the license.
    I will test it.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:WoltLab. If you don't have enough money, you might want WoltLab Lite, which is a lighter version of it, but you can upgrade once you bought the license.
    I will test it.
    Try to use your brain and don't waste your money... Oh wait I forgot you don't have one
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I will test it.
    Try to use your brain and don't waste your money... Oh wait I forgot you don't have one
    Hi there "Penis"

Penis aka hacker____ wrote:STOLEN CONTENT FROM MEGAMIX FUCK YOU FUCKYOU FUCK YOU
    First of all, I have brain, I am not a zombie. Second, do you really think that I'm stupid for don't recognize you???? It's very clear than that shitty user is you without doubt.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I will test it.
    Hi there "Penis"

Penis aka hacker____ wrote:STOLEN CONTENT FROM MEGAMIX FUCK YOU FUCKYOU FUCK YOU
    First of all, I have brain, I am not a zombie. Second, do you really think that I'm stupid for don't recognize you???? It's very clear than that shitty user is you without doubt.
    I've not registred in your site. You like lying, plus you have no brain to put stolen content in your site.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I will test it.
    Hi there "Penis"

I've not registred in your site. You like lying, plus you have no brain to put stolen content in your site.
    SHE has the grammar like you, is fucking inmature like you, and like to annoy and spam forums like you. Lastly, I have members everyday, more than thezzesucks forum.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I will test it.
    Hi there "Penis"

SHE has the grammar like you, is fucking inmature like you, and like to annoy and spam forums like you. Lastly, I have members everyday, more than thezzesucks forum.
    Then it's a coincidence.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I will test it.
    Hi there "Penis"

Then it's a coincidence.
    I hope you don't create accounts anymore, I banned you by the username and email, If you constantly make accounts, you will be banned by the IP address.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I will test it.
    Hi there "Penis"

Then it's a coincidence.
    I hope you don't create accounts anymore, I banned you by the username and email, If you constantly make accounts, you will be banned by the IP address.
    I don't care, I'll set my IP to other and I'll use one of my 1000 emails. =P
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:13 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 am