ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+10
Jdpense
Thebox
Squidward Tentacles
Electroball_
Ezequiel Matias
ThomasSpeedrunner
SonicVaan
Bakayote
Green Snake
Gabriel the Hedgehog
14 posters

What is the best (free) asm editor?

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

What is the best (free) asm editor? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the best (free) asm editor?

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 am

So do you.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

What is the best (free) asm editor? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the best (free) asm editor?

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 am

Nnnnope. Just giving valid points, while you deny everything~
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 am

Funny, because you also deny my valid points.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:13 am

After quick analysis on the whole situation I don't see any valid points. :p
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 am

Yeah, you are obviously the only one to know everything right and I am coming up with shit. Sure, have it your way hypocrite arrogant shit. Of course it doesnt matter that you stole our forums, my Minecraft server and half of my friends. It doesnt matter what good all I did for you and others, but what bad I did. Of course you can treat me like pure shit, just because I wasnt nearly a perfect person. Because you are perfect and own everything and everyone, and what you think is the true story and it has to offer is reality. Obviously, you are the best person to live ever.

I dont bother with idiots like you, and why should I? Have your fun with your stolen crap, because thats all that matters to you anyways; being able to control everything and everyone. Good bye forever >_>
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 am

XD

That's the dumbest and most pointless shit I've ever read really. Why would I steal a forum that we both planned? You make it sound like it was always yours and you're paying for the webhosting, forum license and the domain. THAT is what I would call arrogant. And if you want I can stick our.. *cough* excuse me, I mean YOUR server files up your butt if you prefer to, at least that spares me paying for the VPS but keep in mind the problems we had before VPS. And how comes that I steal your friends? I never changed their mind in any way, they just got wind of the shit that you've done, decided for themselves what to think of you and NOW you deny everything and that all is just my fault. Seriously, what were you smoking?

I'm not perfect unless my name is "Nobody". It just entertains me that people like you exist yet at the same time they piss me off. You did not even reply to my replies to your text--that alone proves that either

1. you don't have any points.
    2. you know that I am right.

Go and make your own community if you can't handle it that there's just not than one person in control. Go and buy your own VPS and Assembla plan and stop begging about the latter one. I want to see that you can do it better, if you think that I'm not doing well at the moment. If you can't do any better, then you have a reason to shut your mouth there.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 am

Everything SV has posted is a valid point. I don't see what you're tryin' to pull, GS.

Oh, and before I forget, SV, is this post true? If not, then there's more reason to ban GS from SGD.

Anywho, what I've wanted to say is this:

Listen to yourself, GS. Put a whisperphone up to your ear and speak everything you've said. See the massive error? None of your supposed points are actually valid. SV never stole the forums, the MC server, or your friends. We're simply sick and fucking tired of the shit you've been pulling. And just to clarify, I was the one who suggested your demotion in the first place.

There, I said it. Are you happy now? I bet you're not, because you're still a power-hungry bitch who has turned into exactly what he didn't want in SGD. How ironic.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 am

Wow, I thought this would never happen again.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 am

@TSR: Yes. He was.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Stop right there. As I hate to see my friends fighting, I don't want to see more crap of this topic anymore, you're just making me feel worse.

I'm warning you, you don't want nothing bad to happen if you don't stop.

Just stop.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:47 pm

I'm done with this thread anyway. The final conclusion is there, so shit and blah...
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Electroball_ wrote:Stop right there. As I hate to see my friends fighting, I don't want to see more crap of this topic anymore, you're just making me feel worse.

I'm warning you, you don't want nothing bad to happen if you don't stop.

Just stop.
    Okay. :V

Anyways BuMp...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:33 pm

How about go to hell
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Stop bumping topics. It's stupid... sigh
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Wow, I thought this would never happen again.

But it just did....

Green Snake wrote:How about go to hell

No.....

Electroball_ wrote:Stop bumping topics. It's stupid... sigh

Nevar!!
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 am

ANARCHY!!~
    Thebox
    Thebox

Current Project : well fisrit well wut why fuck you noob why just fuck of

Post  Thebox Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:02 pm

This topic need got broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Thebox wrote:I need got broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD lol wut?
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Green Snake wrote:Now, I agree, I've been a bit too dicky lately.......
    I think you mean ever since the day you made an internet account XD
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Embarassed
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:37 pm

SonicVaan wrote:And as for the other part, what did you do back then, except for creating the rules and the splashie?
    SonicVaan wrote:You mostly posted lazy one-liners.
    Considering that this post is coming from a developer myself, I find that post to be outright insulting... creating code for massive projects can be time consuming just like everything else, even stuff like splash screens. Not only do need to have the knowledge of programming to create the code or even create the code itself, but you also to spend a lot of time testing the code to make sure every aspect of it works, but even then you might not be able to find every possible flaw or bug in the code itself.

and I'm pretty sure Green Snake did more than just post "lazy one-liners" >_>

Sorry, just something I wanted to point...
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Current Project : Spam!

Post  Ravenfreak Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:42 pm

The best free asm editor is your mom. Thread over. bounce
    Ralakimus1

Post  Ralakimus1 Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:23 pm

1. write asm on your belly
    2. take picture of belly
    3. use image 2 text parser thingy to make an asm file
    4. ????
    5. bankruptcy!!!
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:27 pm

None, they are all terrible 

THE END

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:09 pm