ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro

Poll

should I?

[ 1 ]
    I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Bar_left100%I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Bar_left0%I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Empty I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro

Post  Jdpense Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:34 pm

go down in an epic battle with the staff and admins like how Unlimited Trees did

*24 LEFT.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Empty Re: I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro

Post  Jdpense Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:36 pm

by spamming the hell outta those terrible places

*23 LEFT.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro Empty Re: I wonder if I should get myself banned SSRG and Retro

Post  Jdpense Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:38 pm

and in turn upset the admin gods of Sonic Hacking

*22 LEFT.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:39 pm

Then I can FINALLY get some recognition in the shithole community for once

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*21 LEFT.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:42 pm

Hopefully by then I would find a bigger and better fan creation community (not Sonic related), where my projects will finally have some sort of significance for once!!!!

*20 LEFT.
    Trox

Current Project : Sonic Alphaomega, Sonic XD

Post  Trox Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:52 am

Jdpense wrote:and in turn upset the admin gods of Sonic Hacking

Uh, how about you tell them I outed myself like 7 years ago on Sonic Games Dimension, and nothing happened out from it lol. I even got those backups. Everyone knew. Then I got banned the very next day I talked about my sonic rewrite from scratch. Because that would have been a big "fuck you no more hacking needed"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm