ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself Empty Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself

Post  Jdpense Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself KnlyBmG

Wow ego and deceit much that you can't even handle people disagreeing with you?

lol!
    Kekistani
    Kekistani

Current Project : Praising KEK

Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself Empty Re: Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself

Post  Kekistani Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 am

WOMEN SHOULD BE BEATEN AND PUT IN THEIR PLACE. SEND EM BACK TO THE KITCHEN TO MAKE US CHADS SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one and Squidward Tenticals like this post

No one
    No one

Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself Empty Re: Wow Cringe Poops soooooo full of himself

Post  No one Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Facts! cyclops

Squidward Tenticals likes this post

Based Zeus
    Based Zeus

Current Project : Picking Hot Chicks

Post  Based Zeus Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:34 pm

You losers are just mad that you can't get any girls with applying my advice, since you refuse to change yourselves for the better. If girls don't like you, it's your fault for everything that happens including shit that's outside of your control. If you don't like my advice then listen to it and go kill yourselves!

GOOD BYE!
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Post  Squidward Tenticals Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:45 pm

Based Zeus wrote:You losers are just mad that you can't get any girls with applying my advice, since you refuse to change yourselves for the better. If girls don't like you, it's your fault for everything that happens including shit that's outside of your control. If you don't like my advice then listen to it and go kill yourselves!

GOOD BYE!
    Go jump off a cliff, loser!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:36 am