ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
CoolSpot.
OuricoDoido0
6 posters

New STHOSPR

OuricoDoido0

Current Project : Sonic Open Source Project Redux

New STHOSPR Empty New STHOSPR

Post  OuricoDoido0 Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:19 pm

I back OuricoDoido!!!! I am unable to recover old account and this forum full of spam but that is not going to stop me from posting this hack. This time without any supposedly "stolen" codes from Megamix. All work is mine. For everyone to use and modify how they want without restriction.

Introducing

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG OPEN SOURCE PROJECT REDUX

Pics and Download Coming Soon

Squidward Tenticals likes this post

OuricoDoido0

Current Project : Sonic Open Source Project Redux

New STHOSPR Empty Re: New STHOSPR

Post  OuricoDoido0 Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:20 pm

PS: Please stop spam

Squidward Tenticals likes this post

CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:26 pm

affraid
    Jdpense0

Post  Jdpense0 Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:15 am

OuricoDoido0 wrote:PS: Please stop spam
    never
    Jdpense0

Post  Jdpense0 Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:56 am

OuricoDoido0 wrote:I back OuricoDoido!!!! I am unable to recover old account and this forum full of spam but that is not going to stop me from posting this hack. This time without any supposedly "stolen" codes from Megamix. All work is mine. For everyone to use and modify how they want without restriction.

Introducing

New STHOSPR Resume-Lies
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:56 pm

OuricoDoido0 wrote:I back OuricoDoido!!!! I am unable to recover old account and this forum full of spam but that is not going to stop me from posting this hack. This time without any supposedly "stolen" codes from Megamix. All work is mine. For everyone to use and modify how they want without restriction.

Introducing

I back OuricoDoido!!! in a actually big way. I actually am unable to mostly recover old account and this forum kind of full of spam but that kind of is not going to kind of stop me from posting this hack, which actually is fairly significant. This time without any supposedly "stolen\" codes from Megamix in a generally big way. All work specifically is mine, which essentially is quite significant. For everyone to use and specifically modify how they literally want without restriction, which specifically shows that for everyone to use and for the most part modify how they kind of want without restriction in a sort of major way. Introducing SONIC THE HEDGEHOG definitely OPEN SOURCE PROJECT REDUX Pics and Download Coming Soo in a particularly big way. 2
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Post  Squidward Tenticals Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Finally an actually Sonic Hack that I'm hyped for, for once!!!!!!

tongue
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:03 pm

poopy project is poopy

also who the hell is OuricoDoido0?????
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Jdpense wrote:poopy project is poopy

also who the hell is OuricoDoido0?????

I back OuricoDoido!!!! I am unable to recover old account and this forum full of spam but that is not going to stop me from posting this hack. This time without any supposedly "stolen" codes from Megamix. All work is mine. For everyone to use and modify how they want without restriction.

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I back OuricoDoido!!!! I am unable to recover old account and this forum full of spam but that is not going to stop me from posting this hack. This time without any supposedly "stolen" codes from Megamix. All work is mine. For everyone to use and modify how they want without restriction.I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

I back OuricoDoido!!!! I am unable to recover old account and this forum full of spam but that is not going to stop me from posting this hack. This time without any supposedly "stolen" codes from Megamix. All work is mine. For everyone to use and modify how they want without restriction.I ntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Dntroducing

Ontroducing

Nntroducing

Tntroducing

Kntroducing

Nntroducing

Ontroducing

Wntroducing

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:14 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm