ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


+4
Squidward Tentacles
hacker___
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
8 posters

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:28 pm

    Active members in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    hacker__ (aka Electroball. Spammer Nº3) :

    Status: Active.

    SonicVaan (Spammer Nº1) :

    Status: Active.

    Squidward Tentacles (aka Jdpense) :

    Status: Active.

    Bakayote:

    Status: Active.

    Members who are semi-active in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) :

    Ezequiel Matias (aka Ezequiel, Elitemaster. Spammer Nº2) :

    Status: Semi-Active.

    Reason: Not being so interested in a site with stolen content. Not being interested in post more messages anyway.

    Green Snake:

    Status: Semi-Active.

    Reason: College. Barely even gets online.

    ThomasSpeedrunner:

    Status: Semi-Active.

    Reason: SGD.

    Inactive members in ASM to Sega Genesis Platform (Sega Genesis Platform)

    OuricoDoido:

    Status: Inactive.

    Reason: Left ASM to Sega Genesis Platform, after many users turned against OuricoDoido.

    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Green Snake Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:44 pm

    Shut up. I'm not very interested in coming there, and not that my college took too much time...
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 pm

    I'm not saying that college is the problem, everyone lost interest in this site. I don't care for this site, in fact, that's the reason on why I don't post here anymore.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 pm

    Green Snake wrote:Shut up. I'm not very interested in coming there, and not that my college took too much time...
    How I can "shut up" If I'm not even talking? I didn't open my mouth, I wrote this because I wanted to, not to have problems. C
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  hacker___ Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

    :S

    I wanna recover back my account "Electroball" on here but meh I forgot the pass
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles


    Mensagens : 1320
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Undisclosed.
    Current Project : All is within.

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Members who are semi-active in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) :

    Ezequiel Matias (aka Ezequiel, Elitemaster. Spammer Nº2) :

    Status: Semi-Active.

    Reason: Not being so interested in a site with stolen content. Not being interested in post more messages anyway.
    I don't think that this is correct.....

    But this is.........

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Active members in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform):

    Ezequiel Matias (aka Ezequiel, Elitemaster. Spammer Nº2) :

    Status: Active.

    Reason: Makes replies daily usual...
    Meh, just my thoughts.....
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles


    Mensagens : 1320
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Undisclosed.
    Current Project : All is within.

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 pm

    Opps, nevermind. Disregraud what I said above...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Green Snake Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Shut up. I'm not very interested in coming there, and not that my college took too much time...
    How I can "shut up" If I'm not even talking? I didn't open my mouth, I wrote this because I wanted to, not to have problems. C
    Nobody cares about topics like this
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 am

    And? I don't care If people don't care for "topics like this"
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  SonicVaan Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:33 am

    Yeah, what's the problem with him making topics he wants to make? =P
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles


    Mensagens : 1320
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Undisclosed.
    Current Project : All is within.

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:37 pm

    ^ That up there. Anyway I guess I try to be active but maybe nawt...
    No one
    No one


    Mensagens : 910
    Data de inscrição : 2015-06-23

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  No one Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:50 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Shut up. I'm not very interested in coming there, and not that my college took too much time...
    How I can "shut up" If I'm not even talking? I didn't open my mouth, I wrote this because I wanted to, not to have problems. C
    Nobody cares about topics like this
    Yeah of course I do care for.......

    Oh wait, dammit. It wasn't me being addressed... Neutral
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:58 pm

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Jdpense Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:04 pm

    every1 is inactive naow
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Jdpense Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:18 pm

    tru dat boi
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals


    Mensagens : 284
    Data de inscrição : 2021-04-02

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Squidward Tenticals Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:21 pm

    except the fact that you even keep posting here at all loser
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Jdpense Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:06 pm

    whatever you say you whiny ass hypocrite

    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

    Sponsored content


    Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform) Empty Re: Members who are active, semi-active, and inactive in ASM to Sega Spam (Sega Genesis Platform)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:47 am