ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+4
Squidward Tentacles
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
hacker___
8 posters

if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off

hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off Empty if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off

Post  hacker___ Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 pm

My life sucks. I'll tell you why, and I doubt you pretty much don't care, but... I'm only posting this because.. I really don't have somebody to tell what is my life... ): so here i go;
    Every day (excluding weekends) I wake up early, at 6:00 am to be exact, which is pretty much a waste of time for me. Then I do my homeworks and all the school stuffs. When it's 10:00am, I turn on my computer, and I enter the internet and IRC, where I'm sometimes happy to be at, and it's probably the place where I made some actual good friends, or thats what I consider at least. I'm too stupid too, or that's what I think. I do random stuffs and bla bla bla bla till it comes the time to go to school, where the REAL annyoing stuffs starts. I enter, and I realize, how, everybody is a fucking idiot, they act like if they were 3 years old, which pisses me off a LOT... they even copy my homework, which is something hard to avoid, or at least for me. When school is over, I quickly try to go home; when I do spend a bit of time watching the sky. I enter my house, and I turn on the computer again and I enter #sgd IRC channel, where i usually chat or just idle. Oh and before I forget, if someone that knows me irl discovers I'm a brony and tells others, I'm going to look stupid and i'd suicide after that.
    Ezequiel Matias

if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off Empty Re: if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Do you have friends in real life????
    hacker___
    hacker___

if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off Empty Re: if you're interesed, read. if not, fuck off

Post  hacker___ Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Had. They're gone, sadly...

Jdpense likes this post

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh sorry, but those things happen at some time, sadly.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 am

Sometimes things wont go really that great, but that is just normal life and you have to get used to it. Bullys will come around everywhere you go, and you can't avoid that, and really, your life could be a lot worse! Be happy that it isn't, and think positively, that always makes me feel better. You have bunch of great friends for example, that is something your classmates and bullies doesn't probably have. Also, bullying is most likely caused by some problems they have, and they don't know what to do with it, and those who copy your homework are most likely bad at learning or too lazy to do so. And lastly, there is many more bronies you could just think, and it's likely that someon else in your class is one, and if someone finds about it, it will feel embarrising at start but they likely forget it in some time, or don't even really care.

The best advice I could give you is, don't think what is bad or what bad could happen but instead think about the good things. I could be really depressed all the time if I thought of the bad things, but I don't and I'm happy with myself.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Reply time...

Green Snake wrote:Sometimes things wont go really that great, but that is just normal life and you have to get used to it
    I know that. But the thing is that, my whole life is ruined...

Green Snake wrote:Bullys will come around everywhere you go, and you can't avoid that, and really, your life could be a lot worse!
    I do just ignore the others, so I pretty much don't care about this. Plus, I barely see a bully at all.

Green Snake wrote:Be happy that it isn't, and think positively, that always makes me feel better
    I can't be happy, and i can't think positively if I'm not happy. Why can't i be happy? as i told in my post, all the reasons.

Green Snake wrote:You have bunch of great friends for example, that is something your classmates and bullies doesn't probably have.
    mfft, in the school almost everybody is friend of everybody. well, at least I'm kind-of-happy because I actually have some internet friends, which actually means something for me.

Green Snake wrote:Also, bullying is most likely caused by some problems they have, and they don't know what to do with it, and those who copy your homework are most likely bad at learning or too lazy to do so.
    The ones who copy my homework are just a bunch of fucking idiots... plus, when I ask them something related to it, they say "i dont know blablablablablabla"

Green Snake wrote:And lastly, there is many more bronies you could just think, and it's likely that someon else in your class is one, and if someone finds about it, it will feel embarrising at start but they likely forget it in some time, or don't even really care.
    They don't forget about certain things, because, they're still talking about something that happened to a classmate 2/1 year ago (can't remember exactly) But yeah, I don't seriously don't want nobody from real life to know this. It's going to be the worst thing that could happen in my life.

Green Snake wrote:The best advice I could give you is, don't think what is bad or what bad could happen but instead think about the good things. I could be really depressed all the time if I thought of the bad things, but I don't and I'm happy with myself.
    I always think on bad things, i can't get em' out of my head. I don't want to know what's going to happen on the future, and I don't want to know more of the past, I want to live in the present, and it's... just.. me. I see that it is not likely this to change... or yet I'm an idiot who thinks that this may change in a future, but... no one cares, which makes me sad. I can't be happy... seriously... why was I even born?

I think that some of you guys at first thought that my life was completly different, because I always seem to be happy, but no, I am not. It's just me, trying to just don't write on a depressive state.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:14 pm

hacker___ wrote:I enter, and I realize, how, everybody is a fucking idiot, they act like if they were 3 years old, which pisses me off a LOT...
    Amen Bro, I feel you. In my school, almost everyone act like those selfish morons that think they are awesome, but they are annoying. They think I am a pushover, so they pick me half the time by taking advantage of me and they try to make me feel like an idiot.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:38 am

hacker___ wrote:Reply time...

Green Snake wrote:Sometimes things wont go really that great, but that is just normal life and you have to get used to it
    I know that. But the thing is that, my whole life is ruined...

Green Snake wrote:Bullys will come around everywhere you go, and you can't avoid that, and really, your life could be a lot worse!
    I do just ignore the others, so I pretty much don't care about this. Plus, I barely see a bully at all.

Green Snake wrote:Be happy that it isn't, and think positively, that always makes me feel better
    I can't be happy, and i can't think positively if I'm not happy. Why can't i be happy? as i told in my post, all the reasons.

Green Snake wrote:You have bunch of great friends for example, that is something your classmates and bullies doesn't probably have.
    mfft, in the school almost everybody is friend of everybody. well, at least I'm kind-of-happy because I actually have some internet friends, which actually means something for me.

Green Snake wrote:Also, bullying is most likely caused by some problems they have, and they don't know what to do with it, and those who copy your homework are most likely bad at learning or too lazy to do so.
    The ones who copy my homework are just a bunch of fucking idiots... plus, when I ask them something related to it, they say "i dont know blablablablablabla"

Green Snake wrote:And lastly, there is many more bronies you could just think, and it's likely that someon else in your class is one, and if someone finds about it, it will feel embarrising at start but they likely forget it in some time, or don't even really care.
    They don't forget about certain things, because, they're still talking about something that happened to a classmate 2/1 year ago (can't remember exactly) But yeah, I don't seriously don't want nobody from real life to know this. It's going to be the worst thing that could happen in my life.

Green Snake wrote:The best advice I could give you is, don't think what is bad or what bad could happen but instead think about the good things. I could be really depressed all the time if I thought of the bad things, but I don't and I'm happy with myself.
    I always think on bad things, i can't get em' out of my head. I don't want to know what's going to happen on the future, and I don't want to know more of the past, I want to live in the present, and it's... just.. me. I see that it is not likely this to change... or yet I'm an idiot who thinks that this may change in a future, but... no one cares, which makes me sad. I can't be happy... seriously... why was I even born?

I think that some of you guys at first thought that my life was completly different, because I always seem to be happy, but no, I am not. It's just me, trying to just don't write on a depressive state.
    I do care. Sometimes life will throw shit at your face, but it will get better sooner or later, and your situation is not really that bad, it just feels like it when you haven't got used to it.
    I once had very bad shit happening, I was not living at home (I don't know what to call it, but I was put the due to my constant bad behavior and I was there for 3 years. It was prett much like being at home, but there was other people and it was far aay from home, idk :/ ), and I got a lot of issues there, even up to the point where I got in physical confrontation with the people there daily. At that point I was seriously considering suicide. Luckily I never did that.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Sad 
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 am

Sad
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 am

Naa all of this has ended and nao I feel better XD
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:56 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:55 pm

Electroball_ wrote:Naa all of this has ended and nao I feel better XD
    not me Crying or Very sad
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:40 pm

and et will never get better smfh

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:01 am

telling someone to just be "happy with life" or "pretend to be happy about life" is just gaslightation and copuim

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm