ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

Okay, this is the point...

hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Okay, this is the point... Empty Okay, this is the point...

Post  hacker___ Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:19 pm

So, Ezequiel, I'm gonna ask you honestly what do you have wrong with me. Because I have been spamming this site and that I'm a friend of Green Snake doesn't tell that "everything I do sucks ass, because you can't do something good because you use stolen content", which is not true. I want an answer by you, why, honestly, hate me. I, by myself, don't really see too much wrong with you, but when you started being 'rude' to me, I took the liberty of doing the same to you, which, I pretty much don't like to do. So yeah, that is what I have to tell you, just that...
    Ezequiel Matias

Okay, this is the point... Empty Re: Okay, this is the point...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:27 pm

hacker___ wrote:So, Ezequiel, I'm gonna ask you honestly what do you have wrong with me. Because I have been spamming this site and that I'm a friend of Green Snake doesn't tell that "everything I do sucks ass, because you can't do something good because you use stolen content", which is not true. I want an answer by you, why, honestly, hate me. I, by myself, don't really see too much wrong with you, but when you started being 'rude' to me, I took the liberty of doing the same to you, which, I pretty much don't like to do. So yeah, that is what I have to tell you, just that...
    Well, when you arrive to this site, you started spamming, and as I was pissed off due to Green Snake's insults and fights that we had with fenix4beto in Sonig, I was thinking that you were Green Snake, sincerly, I don't hate you, but sometimes you piss me off, when you criticise my hacks, or web sites by example. I really don't like to be in an 'internet war' because is pathetic. That's the reason.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:So, Ezequiel, I'm gonna ask you honestly what do you have wrong with me. Because I have been spamming this site and that I'm a friend of Green Snake doesn't tell that "everything I do sucks ass, because you can't do something good because you use stolen content", which is not true. I want an answer by you, why, honestly, hate me. I, by myself, don't really see too much wrong with you, but when you started being 'rude' to me, I took the liberty of doing the same to you, which, I pretty much don't like to do. So yeah, that is what I have to tell you, just that...
    Well, when you arrive in this site, you started spamming, and as I was pissed off due to Green Snake's insults and fights that we had with fenix4beto in Sonig, I was thinking that you were Green Snake, sincerly, I don't hate you, but sometimes you piss me off, when you
    criticise my hacks, or web sites by example. I really don't like to be in an 'internet war' because is pathetic. That's the reason.

Last edit by Ezequiel Matias 06:28 p.m ; Edited one time in total.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Well, when you arrive in this site, you started spamming, and as I was pissed off due to Green Snake's insults and fights that we had with fenix4beto in Sonig, I was thinking that you were Green Snake, sincerly, I don't hate you, but sometimes you piss me off, when you
    criticise my hacks, or web sites by example. I really don't like to be in an 'internet war' because is pathetic. That's the reason.

Okay, so, no more fights from me, but, just don't blame me because I will be spamming this site with stupid posts...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:56 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Okay, so, no more fights from me, but, just don't blame me because I will be spamming this site with stupid posts...
    Ok.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with spamming this site, as the purpose of this forum here was never intended for good...
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:05 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:43 am