ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

Me. vs...

Ezequiel Matias

Me. vs... Empty Me. vs...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:02 am

Seriously, why are we still fighting over nonsense? Shouldn't we bury the hatchet for once and for all? I mean, this all goes way back to TWO-THOUSAND-AND-TWELVE, and while it hasn't been much since then, I think we should bury the hatchet and... I don't know... continue with our lifes (?) because this makes us look like complete idiots. Also, these days I can say it's not that funny anymore. I think we can all agree fun finished when 2014 started, all had changed. So, what do you think? Do you agree?
    Ezequiel Matias

Me. vs... Empty Re: Me. vs...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 am

Even I, EZZE, GS's mortal enemy, am starting to like Green Snake, and the others... Would that happen back then? I don't think so...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:10 am

I think we should all stop thinking it could be fun again like it was back in 2013, it just can't, for some reason... I know you may disagree but let's get serious: DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ALL ARE SAME WAY WE WERE BACK IN 2013? I think we can all agree we all have grown up in some ways.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 am

Back then I would had exploded if I had got 5 members in SWD like with Sonyc! nowadays, but... I just can't feel the same, I feel I'm not the innocent, foolish guy I was back in 2013. Mad Mad
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:16 am

Perhaps this also has to do with our lifes outside here... I have become somewhat a pragmatic, serious guy in real life as well, I was much more clownish and funny guy back then, that's for sure.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:19 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Perhaps this also has to do with our lifes outside here... I have become somewhat a pragmatic, serious guy (after some horrible experiences and events) in real life as well, I was much more clownish and funny guy back then, that's for sure.

Forgot to add...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Seriously, why are we still fighting over nonsense?
    Are we? I dont think I have been here fighting for a long while

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I think we should bury the hatchet and... I don't know... continue with our lifes (?)
    Way ahead of you there buddy.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:because this makes us look like complete idiots.
    Well historically mostly you, but to be fair its quite irrelevant at this point.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Also, these days I can say it's not that funny anymore.
    This basically. You are too mature at this point, to be made fun out of as much as you used to. Also I am too mature to give much of a shit anymore.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Even I, EZZE, GS's mortal enemy
    Waaait wait wait wait! I never signed up for this. I feel you are misinformed.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ALL ARE SAME WAY WE WERE BACK IN 2013? I think we can all agree we all have grown up in some ways.
    Of course we are not. Nothing stays the same for too long. Except shit. Shit always stays shit.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I have become somewhat a pragmatic, serious guy
    See? You grew up and realized mostly everything is shit. But it happens, like it or not.
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:51 pm

U rite we should staph fighin I love you
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Green Snake wrote:Are we? I dont think I have been here fighting for a long while

I was speaking in general, you know, you and the others as well. But I agree with you over there...

Green Snake wrote:Way ahead of you there buddy.

Well, I can say I have moved on as well, right now, I don't really care fighting over nonsense like before.

Green Snake wrote:Well historically mostly you, but to be fair its quite irrelevant at this point.

Honestly, looking back at my posts from these years makes me laugh at myself.

Green Snake wrote:This basically. You are too mature at this point, to be made fun out of as much as you used to. Also I am too mature to give much of a shit anymore.

Well, maybe that's what happens. I was thinking about me being able to write in English properly as well. I also used to get really angry back then, nowadays I'm a more calmed guy and I don't really get pissed off at some random guy in the internet.

You were a bit more foolish back then as well, I'm not trying to offend you, though.

Green Snake wrote:Waaait wait wait wait! I never signed up for this. I feel you are misinformed.

I was being a bit sarcastic...

Green Snake wrote:Of course we are not. Nothing stays the same for too long. Except shit. Shit always stays shit.

Sadly... Even though just two years have passed, it just feels like it was yesterday, at least for me...

Green Snake wrote:See? You grew up and realized mostly everything is shit. But it happens, like it or not.

Before discovering the internet back in 2011, I recall being mostly the same way, a pragmatic, serious guy.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:54 pm