ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
Electroball_
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
7 posters

Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)

Ezequiel Matias

Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING) Empty Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:07 am

Well, I'm not trying to be a dick, but man, stop being such a dick to me! What did I do to you? For these idiots who think I'm the same person I was back in 2012/2013/14, you are fucking wrong, that being said, it doesn't mean I'm not going to attack douchebags like Green "The Elitist" Snake and/or Electroshit who constantly try to troll me because they think I'm the same "idiot" I was some years ago, yet, I know they are never going to change because that's how they are.

Well, you, Jdpense, maybe you are wondering: "WHY? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU"

Yes, you did. I didn't want to make this thread, not really because you, Jdpense, are one of the few guys who I have never "fought" here. BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID...

1. You said many people ignore you blah blah blah, YET, you ignore me as well, everyone in your forums have ignored me for no reason other than they are douchebags (including you) because everyone else was welcomed.

2. I recall giving you some tips in choosing a forum software if you ever wanted to change to another host, I even recall saying: "Can I join your forums?" And how did you respond to me:

Jdpense wrote:Can I join? Sad

Being sarcastic, like if you were mocking me.

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING) Empty Re: Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)

Post  Green Snake Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:42 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Green "The Elitist" Snake
    Oh cool I got a new nickname!
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING) Empty Re: Jdpense, you are a hypocrite. (IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)

Post  Electroball_ Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:07 am

Green Snake wrote:

Me too

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Electroshit
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Don't both of you see what I wrote there? "(IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)"
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Don't both of you see what I wrote there? "(IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)"
    Fun fact, thats why I replied Very Happy
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Electroball_ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Me too

woah so fancy, amirite? Very Happy
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Don't both of you see what I wrote there? "(IF YOU ARE NOT JDPENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING)"
    Fact: Telling somebody not to do something just makes him/her want to do it even more.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 am

Green Snake wrote:woah so fancy, amirite? Very Happy

Well, you know, at the time of the writing I was going to sleep, and I didn't think about inventing fancy nicknames.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:04 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Me too

woah so fancy, amirite? :D

ikr

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:woah so fancy, amirite? :D

Well, you know, at the time of the writing I was going to sleep, and I didn't think about inventing fancy nicknames.

Well you did
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:11 am

Alright, eze, I was gonna join your fourms. I just forgot to. I was NOT mocking you dude. I'm so sorry.... :/

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:15 am

Jdpense wrote:

Eze, I was gonna join your fourms. I just forgot to. I was NOT mocking you dude. I'm so sorry.... :/

Fixed.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    1. You said many people ignore you blah blah blah, YET, you ignore me as well, everyone in your forums have ignored me for no reason other than they are douchebags (including you) because everyone else was welcomed.

I'm sorry about that, something must have slipped my mind to welcome you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    2. I recall giving you some tips in choosing a forum software if you ever wanted to change to another host, I even recall saying: "Can I join your forums?" And how did you respond to me:

But I did respond to you about joining my forum, and thanked you for the forum software tips. I just didn't have time to change my forum entirely. And asked you about joining your forums that way because I remember you saying something like this in your "Sonyc!" topic:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Oh, I forgot to say I didn't invite anyone to the site, I had advertised it though.

So I asked to make sure if I was invited as well.

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Ok Jdpense, I don't think you are a hypocrite, in fact, you are one of the nicest guys I've met in the Sonic community as a whole. Topic clo... Wish I had admin/mod powers here as well... Mad
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Thanks, man. I think you're the nicest to. Wink
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Wish I had admin/mod powers here as well... Mad

Still waiting for a working exploit to come out >.<
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:44 pm

FM is a pretty tough software to exploit though. they make sure their software doesn't have any security holes. We can dream but...
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:23 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am