ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+4
JoshDP
Ezequiel Matias
UburL33tUzerNam
UnknownGuy
8 posters

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Empty Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:32 pm

JoshDP wrote:If you don't want to offend anyone with your "honest opinion" about them, then I do suggest that you try to be clear with your message that you give to them, so that they won't misinterpret your opinion as an insult.
    I think its a fair thing to do, and I see no reason not to do so.

JoshDP wrote:And yes, you are the one to be blame for if you aren't carefully clear with your message that you say to others. You are in control of YOUR own words and actions.
    I meant I cant be blame if people take it as an offense, when none is intended. Some people simply get offended by having opinions other than their own. Should I be sorry for having and opinion and saying it out loud? Should I be blame for that? Of course not.

JoshDP wrote:Well, you shouldn't try to bash people or treat them like shit if they try to have GOOD intentions
    Where you keep picking these things I havent said? I never said to bash them or treat them like shit. Letting people know when they fuck up royally doesnt mean I am bashing them.

JoshDP wrote:However, if the person is being an asshole and is intending to be dumb, then it's total fine to call them out on their behavior. Try to understand others intentions first before stating your opinion about them, bashing them, or etc.
    when I can actually know this, I do accordingly, but its not always so obvious.

JoshDP wrote:All I am saying is that if you keep bashing people who try to have good intentions, and don't deserve to be bashed, will end up hating on you in the long run.
    I don't honestly mind that much if people hate me or not, 99% of people don't matter to me that much, only few.

JoshDP wrote:What I mean to say is that you should be careful with you say to those who try to be good with their intentions, since they could get offended and judge you on how you respond to them (If you're harsh to them that is).
    Fair enough. However I want to mention, there are groups which think they do the good, yet do the bad things (feminists and religious fundamentalists, I am looking at you). I think them as a group should be fought without any mercy, as they do towards others too, even if they wanted good. But on individual level, I would say almost always its good to be a bit careful with your words.

JoshDP wrote:Yeah, that's also known as "insulting" the person, if your "opinion" was about that person.
    No its not.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 pm

SonicVaan wrote:this topic needs more kittens
    EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Funny-11
    It's all I got. I has more on ma laptop
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 pm

THANKS
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Alright, I leave the silly/pointless arguments now, since there's no need for drama.  

Anyways, a kitten 4 SonicVaan.

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Puppy_2

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 032d9e1d-fb20-4915-8582-458a4f243f4d

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Puppies-puppies-29017067-1280-1024

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Puppy-puppies-33572833-582-450

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 PuppySmallEZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Underwater-puppies-7
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 pm

JoshDP wrote:Alright, I will leave the silly/pointless arguments now, since there's no need for drama.

Fixed.

Seriously though, this site needs to let us be able to edit our own quotes. :|
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:38 pm

...those are puppies, not kittens, you know that, right? Razz
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Yes I know. I just posted pictures of puppies instead of kittens just to be a rebel. Rolling Eyes
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:11 pm

ok then

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 Fkxks10
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Green Snake wrote:Because it isnt "the darn truth".
    Yes, yes it is.

Green Snake wrote:no, I would probably just live my life as if you didn't exist.

Nice for you then.

Green Snake wrote:What reason I would have to hide under a bed, exactly? I mean you are 13 or 14 or 15 or whatever. How would you even get your ass here, let alone find out where in Finland I live at? and even if you could find that out, so what?
    You just act as an internet tough guy, as if it was certain you'd beat my ass up and everyone cheers for you. That is fantasy, this is how it would go down: I see you and think "oh shit, not this guy, I better avoid him" and you are like "oh man, this is awkward, maybe I'll keep my shit together and not get in trouble".

It's not gonna happen at anytime soon, but no, I don't expect everybody to cheer for me, but I'm sure if we were face to face maybe you would start with your shit and I maybe would try to punch you down? I don't know, I know I'm a pretty tough guy in real life, not just the internet.

Green Snake wrote:When ever I have "thrown a tamper" over disliking people?

Well, not

Green Snake wrote:I assume you mean you dont see people like us irl, as do on the internet. Let me tell you why: anonymity. We have an identity that cant get us harm on the real word (or our asses kicked for that matter). Of course we are going to be more open, more honest and more direct with what we say. And I generally think that is great! I mean you can share your ideas, maybe find few people who agree with you, make friends and affect change in your particular country or town of residence for example. The flipside is, people get easier off with saying bullshit or saying harmful things, but I think that there is always a flipside, and in this case its tolerable one.

Fair enough.

Green Snake wrote:Funny you say that actually, because usually the stereotype is of a fat nerd and not a skinny one, and furthermore that I actually am not skinny at all. Furthermore I am not exactly elitist, I dont mind newbies around (and I would say, because I am friends with few, which I would consider a bit noobish when it comes to hacking). I mean really, unless they are being annoying twats or just plain stupid, then I gladly welcome them. Else I try to educate them, and if they dont take the advice, then its when I actually have a problem with them.

I try to not use the word "fat" as an insult, that's why. Nice for you if you help newbies out,.

Green Snake wrote:Yes? Is it a problem?

It's not bad and it isn't a problem, fair enough, but what if let's say somebody who you cursed on the internet shows up at your house and wants you to fight for real? I want to imagine you would go out there like a man and face the guy.

Green Snake wrote:They could. I prefer not to take the chance. That is why people come to the internet and talk shit there. Its easier to talk on internet or do whatever they wish. Is it really a surprise people act politely in real life, but not on internet? I dont think so.

I agree, everyone can be a dick on the internet.

Green Snake wrote:What is certain that neither are you. I am here advocating for my point of view, and you are for yours. Neither us can say that what we feel is true is true objectively, that would be load of horseshit, we always have a skewed perception of reality, it will never change.

Fair enough, I will give you that one.

Green Snake wrote:Well boo hoo hoo if could. Woman aren't these weaklings which are to be submissive and be beaten up by men. They are human beings as much as men are. If a woman could beat me up, it wouldnt amount to any more than a man being able to beat me up.

I personally wrote that for a laugh, just to see your priceless reaction. Yes I know there are women stronger than men and all that shit, I don't give a fuck for the genders.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Because it isnt "the darn truth".
    Yes, yes it is.

Green Snake wrote:no, I would probably just live my life as if you didn't exist.

Nice for you then.

Green Snake wrote:What reason I would have to hide under a bed, exactly? I mean you are 13 or 14 or 15 or whatever. How would you even get your ass here, let alone find out where in Finland I live at? and even if you could find that out, so what?
    You just act as an internet tough guy, as if it was certain you'd beat my ass up and everyone cheers for you. That is fantasy, this is how it would go down: I see you and think "oh shit, not this guy, I better avoid him" and you are like "oh man, this is awkward, maybe I'll keep my shit together and not get in trouble".

It's not gonna happen at anytime soon, but no, I don't expect everybody to cheer for me, but I'm sure if we were face to face maybe you would start with your shit and I maybe would try to punch you down? I don't know, I know I'm a pretty tough guy in real life, not just the internet.

Green Snake wrote:When ever I have "thrown a tamper" over disliking people?

Well, look at these forums...

Green Snake wrote:I assume you mean you dont see people like us irl, as do on the internet. Let me tell you why: anonymity. We have an identity that cant get us harm on the real word (or our asses kicked for that matter). Of course we are going to be more open, more honest and more direct with what we say. And I generally think that is great! I mean you can share your ideas, maybe find few people who agree with you, make friends and affect change in your particular country or town of residence for example. The flipside is, people get easier off with saying bullshit or saying harmful things, but I think that there is always a flipside, and in this case its tolerable one.

Fair enough.

Green Snake wrote:Funny you say that actually, because usually the stereotype is of a fat nerd and not a skinny one, and furthermore that I actually am not skinny at all. Furthermore I am not exactly elitist, I dont mind newbies around (and I would say, because I am friends with few, which I would consider a bit noobish when it comes to hacking). I mean really, unless they are being annoying twats or just plain stupid, then I gladly welcome them. Else I try to educate them, and if they dont take the advice, then its when I actually have a problem with them.

I try to not use the word "fat" as an insult, that's why. Nice for you if you help newbies out.

Green Snake wrote:Yes? Is it a problem?

It's not bad and it isn't a problem, fair enough, but what if let's say somebody who you cursed on the internet shows up at your house and wants you to fight for real? I want to imagine you would go out there like a man and face the guy.

Green Snake wrote:They could. I prefer not to take the chance. That is why people come to the internet and talk shit there. Its easier to talk on internet or do whatever they wish. Is it really a surprise people act politely in real life, but not on internet? I dont think so.

I agree, everyone can be a dick on the internet.

Green Snake wrote:What is certain that neither are you. I am here advocating for my point of view, and you are for yours. Neither us can say that what we feel is true is true objectively, that would be load of horseshit, we always have a skewed perception of reality, it will never change.

Fair enough, I will give you that one.

Green Snake wrote:Well boo hoo hoo if could. Woman aren't these weaklings which are to be submissive and be beaten up by men. They are human beings as much as men are. If a woman could beat me up, it wouldnt amount to any more than a man being able to beat me up.

I personally wrote that for a laugh, just to see your priceless reaction. Yes I know there are women stronger than men and all that shit, I don't give a fuck for the genders.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's not gonna happen at anytime soon, but no, I don't expect everybody to cheer for me, but I'm sure if we were face to face maybe you would start with your shit and I maybe would try to punch you down? I don't know, I know I'm a pretty tough guy in real life, not just the internet.
    You like fellating your ego, don't you? Guess what, you wouldn't do shit to me, neither I would do shit to you. Its easy to say over the internet, than to actually do it. Those people who claim they'd do it, are usually weak and have low self-esteem. They do this kinda shit just to try to seem better than they are. Kinda like you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I try to not use the word "fat" as an insult, that's why.
    Isn't using skinny as an insult equivalently bad? Which its not, by the way.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:but what if let's say somebody who you cursed on the internet shows up at your house and wants you to fight for real? I want to imagine you would go out there like a man and face the guy.
    No, I'd probably call the cops and say a crazy person is outside of my door ready to beat my ass up.

Whats this obsession of violence you seem to have anyway? You seem to think its good to have violence and beat people up, etc. Which seems rather dangerous attitude to me, personally.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Green Snake wrote:You like fellating your ego, don't you? Guess what, you wouldn't do shit to me, neither I would do shit to you. Its easy to say over the internet, than to actually do it. Those people who claim they'd do it, are usually weak and have low self-esteem. They do this kinda shit just to try to seem better than they are. Kinda like you.

I have beat up many bullies at my school, I remember the last time I fought a bully was in 2012, and the guy ended up crying while I was trying to continue kicking his ass because of what he had done to me.

Green Snake wrote:Isn't using skinny as an insult equivalently bad? Which its not, by the way.

No.

Green Snake wrote:No, I'd probably call the cops and say a crazy person is outside of my door ready to beat my ass up.

Whats this obsession of violence you seem to have anyway? You seem to think its good to have violence and beat people up, etc. Which seems rather dangerous attitude to me, personally.

Nice for you, if you think calling the cops is the right thing to do... I would rather go out and kick his/her ass if I had to... Maybe in your country the cops are real policemen and follow the law, but in my country, the cops are more likely to abuse you than help you.

I have been bullied at school many times, that's what I started to do taekwondo at first, then amateur wrestling, and now weightlifting, I don't like beating people up, I'm a calmed teenager who personally doesn't like fighting/wrestling too much, but if I had to, I'd gladly do so.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I have beat up many bullies at my school, I remember the last time I fought a bully was in 2012, and the guy ended up crying while I was trying to continue kicking his ass because of what he had done to me.
    Thats horrible! Its nothing to be proud of. Also it happened like 3 years ago, it does not old even close the amount of relevancy as it would then.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Nice for you, if you think calling the cops is the right thing to do... I would rather go out and kick his/her ass if I had to...
    Thats the point, YOU personally don't have to go kick his/her ass, police can come on, and arrest this person if necessary, or get them off your front door!

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Maybe in your country the cops are real policemen and follow the law, but in my country, the cops are more likely to abuse you than help you.
    Well I know many cops in America in general especially US, are quite shit, yet beating up people by yourself wont be helpful either tho. Even there I would argue calling cops on them are more useful.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I have been bullied at school many times, that's what I started to do taekwondo at first, then amateur wrestling, and now weightlifting, I don't like beating people up, I'm a calmed teenager who personally doesn't like fighting/wrestling too much, but if I had to, I'd gladly do so.
    Isn't it against the rules with taekwondo (and other similar sports) that you do not use the skills to benefit you, but only for self-defense and sanctioned and monitored competitions? You shouldn't be "glad" to beat someone up, but use it as a last measure in life-threatening situation.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Green Snake wrote:Thats horrible! Its nothing to be proud of. Also it happened like 3 years ago, it does not old even close the amount of relevancy as it would then

If you were to know what this guy had done to me... I won't get into detail, but I can say I'M PROUD of beating that shithead up, I remember I really enjoyed beating him up, he couldn't even defend himself, the guy bullied me since day 1! This story goes back to 2009 so I won't get into detail. It was nice he took some of his own medicine!

Green Snake wrote:Thats the point, YOU personally don't have to go kick his/her ass, police can come on, and arrest this person if necessary, or get them off your front door

Then again, the police in my country are very incompetent, the reason most people join the police force here is because they can get a paycheck, here it's a one-year training and ready! You are a cop! In your country, people has to go to college to be a cop, which is a nice method to make sure incompetence and corruption don't flood the force!

Green Snake wrote:Well I know many cops in America in general especially US, are quite shit, yet beating up people by yourself wont be helpful either tho. Even there I would argue calling cops on them are more useful.

I live in The Americas, not in America, big difference (though, I would love to move to the US) Well, police here beats people up upon getting to a nearby jail, so I don't see a reason why I can't defend myself.

Green Snake wrote:Isn't it against the rules with taekwondo (and other similar sports) that you do not use the skills to benefit you, but only for self-defense and sanctioned and monitored competitions? You shouldn't be "glad" to beat someone up, but use it as a last measure in life-threatening situation.

That's right! And that's what our instructor told us the first day, "Never use Taekwondo to attack someone else, but to defend yourself!" and it's not like I go out there and beat random people up for no reason. By the way, I also do amateur wrestling and weightlifting.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Eze wrote:I have beat up many bullies at my school, I remember the last time I fought a bully was in 2012, and the guy ended up crying while I was trying to continue kicking his ass because of what he had done to me.

I also want to notice if it wasn't for the teachers present there, I would for sure continue kicking his ass to no-end!
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:41 pm

UnknownGuy wrote:To finish my message...

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YOU!

Ezze, Geek Snake, and Jpdense.
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

EZZE. vs. Geek Snake? - Page 3 AyuK8ZA
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:17 pm

JoshDP wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

We all know who this guy is.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I have beat up many bullies at my school, I remember the last time I fought a bully was in 2012, and the guy ended up crying while I was trying to continue kicking his ass because of what he had done to me.

Green Snake wrote:Thats horrible! Its nothing to be proud of. Also it happened like 3 years ago, it does not old even close the amount of relevancy as it would then.

Fun fact: My friends also kicked his ass, but in the end that motherfucker deserved it. If I had to beat him again, I would be glad to do so.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:53 am

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:

Ezze, and Geek Snake.
    Ohai Fenix4beto.

Also, "Geek Snake"?
    inb4 UnknownGuy = ThomasSpeedRunner
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:58 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:

We all know who this guy is.
    Electroball or ThomasSpeedRunner................
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't even know who the fuck is "Ezze" I'm "Eze" and by the way, that's only my first name.

The more you post, the more you show you are either a troll or some shit like that.

I am not a troll or anything. If you don't like what I say, then you don't have to listen to me.

No, DevEd! YOU ARE technically a troll here. You tried to draw Eze's attention first by implying/saying something negative about him, which would give him a good reason to respond to your post. So in others words, you attacked Eze first, since you said this:

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:......since when did Ezze's reputation improve?

So yeah, go figure.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:50 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:...I told you that you don't have to listen to me. And if anything, YOU'RE the troll here. I wasn't trying to attack you at all, and here you are doing that very thing to me. Hypocrite.
    Umm yeah, YOU DID attack Eze first, by spontaneously saying this to him outta nowhere in your post:

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:Oh, and by the way, fuck you too :V

And I don't think Eze's previous response to you would give you any motivation to say that to him. Just saying.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 am

Tbh police here in Germany sucks aswell. My girlfriend was once somewhere and she saw someone being shot. She called the police and they were like "yeah.. yeah, we're coming". They didn't come. She called again and said someone wants to steal a bag from a granny. Then they came as quickly as possible. Needless to say, it was too late and the guy that got shot died of blood-loss.

Then there was another case I recall one month ago. There were some turkish people who wanted to bully a goth friend of mine for looking different. It got too far later on that he saw a policeman who was also turkish. But he made him trouble instead of the ones that wanted to bully him.

I swear, most foreigners that come to Germany behave like shit and have no respect. But of course, if you say something against that you are automatically a Nazi. Oh well, corrupt society. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 am

SonicVaan wrote:Tbh police here in Germany sucks aswell. My girlfriend was once somewhere and she saw someone being shot. She called the police and they were like "yeah.. yeah, we're coming". They didn't come. She called again and said someone wants to steal a bag from a granny. Then they came as quickly as possible. Needless to say, it was too late and the guy that got shot died of blood-loss.

Then there was another case I recall one month ago. There were some turkish people who wanted to bully a goth friend of mine for looking different. It got too far later on that he saw a policeman who was also turkish. But he made him trouble instead of the ones that wanted to bully him.

I swear, most foreigners that come to Germany behave like shit and have no respect. But of course, if you say something against that you are automatically a Nazi. Oh well, corrupt society. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Well then I guess my country isn't the only horrible country then. XD
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:57 am

Jdpense wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Tbh police here in Germany sucks aswell. My girlfriend was once somewhere and she saw someone being shot. She called the police and they were like "yeah.. yeah, we're coming". They didn't come. She called again and said someone wants to steal a bag from a granny. Then they came as quickly as possible. Needless to say, it was too late and the guy that got shot died of blood-loss.

Well then I guess  my country isn't the only horrible country then. XD
    All countries are fucked up when u think about it... It's not one or two countries, it's the whole world that's fucked up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 pm