ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+5
Ezequiel Matias
Green Snake
SonicVaan
Electroball_
UburL33tUzerNam
9 posters

Who is the evil guy here?

Poll

?

[ 3 ]
    Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_left25%Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_left25%Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_left33%Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_left17%Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Ezequiel Matias

Who is the evil guy here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the evil guy here?

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:And if it "disproves" itself, then, try to attack me, and we will see if my statement "disproves" itself, good sir.
    Well its not for debate as much its logically obvious, but have it your way, I figure.

Maybe "logical" for you? Because, as I said before, I'm now way more mature to get into a nonsensical flame war with someone else over the internet.
    You arent scared of flamewars, but you also are mature now, yet you would ignore everyone that would oppose you. Logically that makes no sense, and also starting flamewars is not a good way to show ones maturity. There, happy now?

You literally don't understand any word I write, I wrote I would ignore people who ATTACKS me, not people who OPPOSES me, see the diference? Yes, I think that's what you are trying to start, a flame war, right? Also, don't try to piss me off, it's not going to happen...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:24 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:And if it "disproves" itself, then, try to attack me, and we will see if my statement "disproves" itself, good sir.
    Well its not for debate as much its logically obvious, but have it your way, I figure.

Maybe "logical" for you? Because, as I said before, I'm now way more mature to get into a nonsensical flame war with someone else over the internet.
    You arent scared of flamewars, but you also are mature now, yet you would ignore everyone that would oppose you. Logically that makes no sense, and also starting flamewars is not a good way to show ones maturity. There, happy now?

You literally don't understand any word I write, I wrote I would ignore people who ATTACKS me, not people who OPPOSES me, see the diference? Yes, I think that's what you are trying to start, a flame war, right? Also, don't try to piss me off, it's not going to happen...
    But if nobody attacks you, then it isnt a flamewar (unless you try to make it one, that is). Also I dont really care for a flamewar, you can for sure act like dick to me and attack me, I answer with logic, reason, and showing you how wrong you are on whatever you are wrong on, whether its done nicely or not is up to me to decide.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:53 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

But if nobody attacks you, then it isnt a flamewar (unless you try to make it one, that is). Also I dont really care for a flamewar, you can for sure act like dick to me and attack me, I answer with logic, reason, and showing you how wrong you are on whatever you are wrong on, whether its done nicely or not is up to me to decide.

How could it be a flamewar if nobody was attacking? I agree with you over there, yes, I can act like "dick" to you and you can be responding either nicely, or act the same way.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:How could it be a flamewar if nobody was attacking?
    It can't? I never told anything contrary to that..?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:52 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:How could it be a flamewar if nobody was attacking?
    It can't? I never told anything contrary to that..?

Ok.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

What a Face
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:34 pm

And now for a song to sum up this topic:

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:48 am

If I only had the option to lock this topic...
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:If I only had the option to lock this topic...
    Well too bad for you, mate! xD
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:07 pm

EVIL EVILLIFE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE EVILLIVE
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 pm

SonicVaan wrote:EVIL EVILLIFE EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE  EVILLIVE
    Which is me.
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:29 pm

GrEeN SnEIK Is ThE EvIl GuY HeRE  Cool
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:35 pm

He'S EViL BeCuSe He LIEk 2 StEAL FoR OtHeR HacKs  Cool
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:10 am

CoolSpot. wrote:I Is ThE EvIl GuY HeRE  Cool
    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    I aM GaY AnD I lIeK To SuX GrEeN SnAKe'S CocK AlL DaY  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
    Shantae_
    Shantae_

Post  Shantae_ Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:43 am

CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    *removed*
    flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
    YOU DARE TO INSULT UBURL33TUZERNAM!?!?!???????
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    *removed*
    HaHAHAhAHahA YeS I Do AnD ThErE iS nOT nO ThiNG YoU cAn Do AbOuT It  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Cool Very Happy
    Shantae_
    Shantae_

Post  Shantae_ Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:03 am

CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    *removed*
    HaHAHAhAHahA YeS I Do AnD ThErE iS nOT nO ThiNG YoU cAn Do AbOuT It  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Cool Very Happy
    You're dead. Dead people don't talk.
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    *removed*
    YoU kIlL mE tHoUgH  Smile
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:22 pm

CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    *removed*
    YoU DiDn'T kIlL mE tHoUgH  Smile
    TYPOS SUX, I HATE TYPOS
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 am

CoolSpot. wrote:sHe'S EViL BeCuSe He LIEk 2 StEAL FoR OtHeR HacKs  Cool
    yup, you got me Sad
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:42 am

Green Snake wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:sHe'S EViL BeCuSe sHe LIEk 2 StEAL FoR OtHeR HacKs  Cool
    yup, you got me Sad
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:46 am

CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    *removed*
    So then that must mean that she can do everthing about......
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Cool_Spot = dead

cheers Praise the Lord, our God! And amen to that. cheers
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:56 am

Tony Hawk queen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:51 am