ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


+3
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
hacker___
7 posters

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  hacker___ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

    O YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS, SO WE CAN REACH 10000 SPAM POST, MAINLY YOU, EZZE.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 pm

    hacker___ wrote:O YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS, SO WE CAN REACH 10000 SPAM POST, MAINLY YOU, EZZE.

    Just shut up, fucking rat, you are NOT superior to me.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty EZEQUIEL MATIAS IS GAY

    Post  hacker___ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:O YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS, SO WE CAN REACH 10000 SPAM POST, MAINLY YOU, EZZE.

    Just shut up, fucking rat, you are NOT superior to me.

    NO I WON'T SHUT UP, BRO. I AM 1000000 TIMES MORE BETTER THAN YOU, NIGGA.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty HACKER___ IS BISEXUAL

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:O YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS, SO WE CAN REACH 10000 SPAM POST, MAINLY YOU, EZZE.

    Just shut up, fucking rat, you are NOT superior to me.

    NO I WON'T SHUT UP, BRO. I AM 1000000 TIMES MORE BETTER THAN YOU, NIGGA.

    YES SHUT UP, YOU BITCH, I AM 1.000.000.000.000.000 BETTER THAN YOU, LOSER.
    hacker___
    hacker___


    Mensagens : 1974
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : 41.383863, 108.866009
    Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  hacker___ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:O YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS, SO WE CAN REACH 10000 SPAM POST, MAINLY YOU, EZZE.

    Just shut up, fucking rat, you are NOT superior to me.

    NO I WON'T SHUT UP, BRO. I AM 1000000 TIMES MORE BETTER THAN YOU, NIGGA.

    YES, I WILL SHUT UP, BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING BITCH, AND I AM 1.000.000.000.000.000 TIMES MORE WORSE THAN YOU, WINNER.
    avatar
    Ezequiel Matias


    Mensagens : 2520
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:57 pm

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:O YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS, SO WE CAN REACH 10000 SPAM POST, MAINLY YOU, EZZE.

    Just shut up, fucking rat, you are NOT superior to me.

    NO I WON'T SHUT UP, BRO. I AM 1000000 TIMES MORE BETTER THAN YOU, NIGGA.

    YES, I WILL SHUT UP, BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING BITCH, AND I AM 1.000.000.000.000.000 TIMES MORE WORSE THAN YOU, WINNER.

    Hahahahahahaha, edited message.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Green Snake Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:45 pm

    Is that a joke or do you just suck that much broken disc player?
    avatar
    fenix4beto


    Mensagens : 96
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-13
    Localização : Unknown Parts
    Current Project : Destroy unknown dickheads in youtube

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  fenix4beto Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 am

    Green Snake wrote:Is that a joke or do you just suck that much broken disc player?

    yEs yOuR lLiTtLe BITCH sUcK yOuR dIrTy aSS FHGFHGGDHDGHGHFG
    Green Snake
    Green Snake


    Mensagens : 2185
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Green Snake Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 pm

    You have already lost your right to have a opinion. You even bareky had it to start with...
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Jdpense Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:52 pm

    fenix4beto wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Is that a joke or do you just suck that much broken disc player?

    yEs yOuR lLiTtLe BITCH sUcK yOuR dIrTy aSS FHGFHGGDHDGHGHFG
    FeNix Is ThE BeSt PeRSoN iN ThE WoRlD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles


    Mensagens : 1320
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Undisclosed.
    Current Project : All is within.

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:40 pm

    Jdpense wrote:
    fenix4beto wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Is that a joke or do you just suck that much broken disc player?

    yEs yOuR lLiTtLe BITCH sUcK yOuR dIrTy aSS FHGFHGGDHDGHGHFG
    FeNix Is ThE WoRsT PeRSoN iN ThE WoRlD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy
    Yep indeed you are.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan


    Mensagens : 100511
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  SonicVaan Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:22 am

    2000 posts? What a joke :p

    Jdpense likes this post

    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:31 pm

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense


    Mensagens : 100564
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Jdpense Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:05 pm

    SonicVaan wrote:2000 posts? What a joke :p
    these slackers are stuck underneath 5000 posts

    meanwhile we're sitting above 100000 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool



    *8 LEFT

    Sponsored content


    2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Empty Re: 2000 posts party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 3:39 pm