ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

I Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OuricoDoidoo

I Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  OuricoDoidoo Mon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

I Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Green Snake Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

OuricoDoidoo wrote:Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.

Like I didnt know who you are
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

I Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty DOWWNLOAD

Post  hacker___ Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:40 pm

OURIKO DOIDO EDITION RELASEDqq!%$!!!111111111111

DOWNLOAD
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 pm

hacker___ wrote:OURIKO DOIDO EDITION RELASEDqq!%$!!!111111111111

DOWNLOAD

You don´t know nothing of hacking, what a piece of shit user.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

You can say that because... Oh wait, you know even less. Go to grow up in your corner, NOW! Rolling Eyes
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:57 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

You can say that because... Oh wait, you know even less. Go to grow up in your corner, NOW! Rolling Eyes

A pathetic post, go to watch My Little pony, serious???? horses who talk?????? Hahahahaha.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 am

ezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

A pathetic post, go to watch My Little pony, serious???? horses who talk?????? Hahahahaha.
    Better than being 8 year old rage kid thinking of knowing everything
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

Serious, I know more than you 15 years old teen, for your information I have 12 years you stupid idiot, TWELVE YEARS, so, for me, you are the retarded here.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

Serious, I know more than you 15 years old teen, for your information I have 12 years you stupid idiot, TWELVE YEARS, so, for me, you are the retarded here.
    You said 11, 13, and now 13? Wrong. I think that you're 0.1 yrs old.
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

Then act like a damn 12 year old, not like you are now, acting like 8 or even less...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

Then act like a damn 12 year old, not like you are now, acting like 8 or even less...

Look motherfucker, You know about all the people in this world are DIFFERENT, you understand???? Aproach your holidays.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

DOWNLOAD

Look mister, You know about all the people in this world are DIFFERENT, you understand???? Aproach your holidays.
    That doesn't explain that why you act like little kid
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:07 am

Hello people is me OuricoDoido I back I know I did not forgot password i just forgot about this forum and now i will log in with my password and i will ban ezequiel matias and fenix4beot for being gay in my forum.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 am

hacker___ wrote:Hello people is me OuricoDoido I back I know I did not forgot password i just forgot about this forum and now i will log in with my password and i will ban ezequiel matias and fenix4beot for being gay in my forum.

I have a question for you???? You call that mature comments, I know than your comments are pathetic, and have no sense, but I know, than you are Green Snake, and, I go, to said.

STOP LYING, and too, stop creating multiaccount, you don´t have 15 years old, you are a stupid faggot.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:04 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Hello people is me OuricoDoido I back I know I did not forgot password i just forgot about this forum and now i will log in with my password and i will ban ezequiel matias and fenix4beot for being gay in my forum.

I have a question for you???? You call that mature comments, I know than your comments are pathetic, and have no sense, but I know, than you are Green Snake, and, I go, to said.

STOP LYING, and too, stop creating multiaccount, you don´t have 15 years old, you are a stupid faggot.

GTFO of my forum until I get my password^
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I dont call that as a mature comment. And you dont seemly know that it is not me. Get a life kiddo.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I dont call that as a mature comment. And you dont seemly know that it is not me. Get a life kiddo.

You know than, in my other comments, I have reason, and I shut your fucking mouth, enjoy the holidays teen, I hate the teens, are only idiots with BITCH voices, and stupid faces, shut your mouth.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

You know than, in my other comments, I have reason, and I shut your fucking mouth, enjoy the holidays teen, I hate the teens, are only idiots with BITCH voices, and stupid faces, shut your mouth.
    No you dont, and you cant shut my mouth. I'll shut it if I feel like. Too bad that you'll be teen in few years (in like 5 years), so you hate yourself then?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

No you dont, and you cant shut my mouth. I'll shut it if I feel like. Too bad that you'll be teen in few years (in like 5 years), so you hate yourself then?

Yes I can, no, obviously NOT, I not hate myself.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I have a question for you???? You call that mature comments, I know than your comments are great, and i have no sense, but I know, than you are Green Snake, and you rocko

you are a great man.

You know than, in my comments, I have no reason, and I shut your fucking coffee, enjoy the holidays teen, I hate the teens, shut your coffee.

Yes I cant, I hate myself.
    Sad story bro. R.I.P Ezequiel Matias.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:09 pm

[quote="Green Snake"][quote="Ezequiel Matias"]
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I have a question for you???? You call that mature comments, I know than your comments are great, and i have no sense, but I know, than you are Green Snake, and you rocko

you are a great man.

You know than, in my comments, I have reason, and I shut your fucking coffee, enjoy the holidays teen, I hate the teens, shut your coffee.
    You shut my mouth, you can shut my mouth, and I hate my self

Yes I hate myself.
    Sad story bro. R.I.P Green Snake.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

you are a great man.
    Ok dafug?

You know than, in my comments, I have noo reason, and I shut your fucking coffee, enjoy the holidays teen, I hate the teens, shut your coffee.
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Yes I hate myself.
    I took the liberty to post your utter mess
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

you are a great man.
    Ok dafug?

You know than, in my comments, I have noo reason, and I shut your fucking coffee, enjoy the holidays teen, I hate the teens, shut your coffee.
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Yes I hate myself.
    I took the liberty to clean your utter mess
    I shouldnt be thinking multiple things at same time -.-
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

you are a great man.
    Ok dafug?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Yes I hate myself.
    I took the liberty to clean your utter mess
    I shouldnt be thinking multiple things at same time -.-

Fail.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm