ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Rejected by retarded incels...

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Rejected by retarded incels... Empty Rejected by retarded incels...

Post  Jdpense Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:08 pm

Rejected by retarded incels... HSVxXEw

My original letter:
    I want to join because I am an incel who wants to vent about how women always ignore me, even when I try to talk to them normally without trying come off as a creep or pickup artist.
    I always struggled to talk to women my whole life, only was I ever lucky to get just one girlfriend throughout my life but then she left me after 2 months,
    and now I think it's completely pointless to waste my time trying get another girlfriend who will end up leaving me again after a couple months or so.

So basically I was rejected because I already had at least one gf in my life....despite the fact that I'm currently single and struggle with talking to women

what a stupid reason
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Rejected by retarded incels... Empty Re: Rejected by retarded incels...

Post  Jdpense Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:57 am

also fucking bold of them to assume that I'm NOT an incel just because I "had a gf before" despite the fact that I still can't conversate with women that well and I have a very negative reception towards women in general
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:36 am

I feel excluded from any place I go to anymore

Rejected by retarded incels... 1f614

fuck people and humanity
    Ralakimus1

Post  Ralakimus1 Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:05 pm

Honestly, after seeing some of these posts, I have some thoughts:
    - The "incel" mentality is just a massive victim complex, and quite frankly, it's probably a good thing that you were rejected. They would've just spiraled you down into becoming an extremely insufferable and awful person.
    - I have no idea who are you are and how you act like in real life, so I cannot say for certain on what exactly might be going on with you specifically, but once in a while, it worth looking into yourself and questioning yourself in general. For example, a lot of self proclaimed "nice guys" believe themselves to be nice, but then go make threats and demands, and constantly bitch and moan about not getting a girlfriend, "despite being so nice". Figure out your toxic traits and do something about them. I will be very frank in saying that you do seem to shift blame a lot and get unnecessarily upset and jealous at other people, and act like a victim when things aren't going your way. It's also very clear you are still clinging onto your ex, even after over a year of being separated. In general, people view this kind of behavior as extremely immature and toxic, but honestly that extends outside even dating. Honestly, it might be best for you to seek a therapist if you aren't already. If you are and it's not doing anything for you, then search for another therapist. I know what it's like to get the wrong therapist, I've been there, and it really sucks, but in the end, you have to make the effort to look into yourself and take action. Put yourself first. Shitposting on a dead forum and effectively yelling at a brick wall will not do you any good.
    - I will say, though, most dating "gurus" or whatever are total bullshit, I do agree, but not for the same reason as you. There is no one true algorithm or method to getting a date. "Different strokes for different folks" as they say.
    - You are still young. You have your entire lifetime to figure out a partner. Or alternatively, you also can try to find happiness in other things. That's something for you to think about and look into. Things take time. Rushing into things never does you any good.

Just to make it clear: I do not hate you at all and I'm not wishing anything ill-willed on you, or trying to guilt trip you. These are my genuine thoughts and advice that I think can help you out. You can choose what to do with it. I wish you luck in your life.

Jdpense likes this post

Ralakimus1

Post  Ralakimus1 Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:53 pm

for (let post of document.getElementsByClassName("entry-content")) {
    if (post.innerHTML.split(' ')[0] === "<p>Honestly,") {
    post.innerHTML = "Nevermind, it's not worth going on about publicly.";
    }
    }
    for (let post of document.getElementsByClassName("post-entry")) {
    if (post.innerHTML.split(' ')[0] === "<div>Honestly,") {
    post.innerHTML = "Nevermind, it's not worth going on about publicly.";
    }
    }
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:10 pm

I cannot believe I actual wanted to be one of those degenerate incels lol
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:12 pm

this isn't a prank either so don't worry lol

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Post  Squidward Tenticals Thu May 25, 2023 9:23 pm

Jdpense wrote: I'm glad now that I was rejected from those idiots lol

Keep on coping. You're just mad that you can't get accepted by anyone because nobody likes you, ya scumass autistic loser!!!!!!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!

clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon May 29, 2023 9:39 am

Squidward Tenticals wrote:

Keep on coping. You're just mad that you can't get accepted by anyone because nobody likes you, ya scumass autistic loser!!!!!!

m8, no one in Bikini Bottom likes or cares for you, so yeah you're the one to talk smh
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Post  Squidward Tenticals Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:44 am

Jdpense wrote:

m8, no one in Bikini Bottom likes or cares for you, so yeah you're the one to talk smh
    I still have popularity on the internet and everywhere else on earth unlike you
    go back to sulking with your hard coping in self-pity you worthless shitty Sonic ROM hacker loser

clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:29 am

Jdpense wrote:

go back to sulking with your hard coping in self-pity you worthless shitty Sonic ROM hacker loser

Sonic hacking community is very small (with little to no audience) and is just filled with egotistical idiots who think too highly of themselves, and don't care for anyone else or their projects, so why should I care about what they think smh

Even if nobody likes me, at least I can gloat about having a high paying job and will eventually become rich unlike you, whose stuck working at the Krusty Krap with low income whose gonna go broke m8

Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Post  Squidward Tenticals Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:27 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

Sonic hacking community is very small (with little to no audience) and is just filled with egotistical idiots who think too highly of themselves, and don't care for anyone else or their projects, so why should I care about what they think smh

Even if nobody likes me, at least I can gloat about having a high paying job and will eventually become rich unlike you, whose stuck working at the Krusty Krap with low income whose gonna go broke m8

Still have my true popularity and bitches m8

keep coping to yourself.....

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:28 am

Jdpense wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

Still have my true popularity and bitches m8

keep coping to yourself.....

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    I reiterate that back to you lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:39 pm