ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
Ezequiel Matias
Electroball_
SonicVaan
7 posters

We need a fight/war

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

We need a fight/war - Page 2 Empty Re: We need a fight/war

Post  Electroball_ Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Rain of Apfel.

can't do the two dots D;
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Ä Å Æ Ā Ă Ą Ã Â Á À ä å æ ā ă ą ã â á à
    Ü Ù Ú Û Ū Ů Ű Ų ü ù ú û ū ů ű
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm not going to fight anymore. I left this site, fights and wars are things of the past, simply.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm

IF You said you ''left'' the site, why are you here?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Because I left this site the past month, then I logged in again in December. (this month)
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Come on Eze, you said once that there were people who were hating on us, especially GS, can't you get them here or something? :/
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:45 pm

osooooo eh whatdddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you sjuttttttttt tooooo these herters? ooooooooor am i jsut blind
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:47 am

SonicVaan wrote:Come on Eze, you said once that there were people who were hating on us, especially GS, can't you get them here or something? :/

The guys who discussed with Green Snake in YouTube aren't haters, I don't remember saying anything like that.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 am

I know a guy who is a real hater, and knows how to write in English, but in an horrible manner.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 am

What do you mean with "horrible manner"? =P
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:10 pm

In my opinion, Green Snake still wants to troll me, so he just needs to insult and troll me, and stop acting like a nice guy to me. I knew since the beggining he wanted that. Come on, Green Snake, you would not say that shit to me in real life, you are only behind the protection of a computer. I would say this at your face in real life, and even laugh at your face, and If you tried to attack me, I would kick your ass, because I'm not an idiot. This guy is always pissed off, and he has problems towards SSRG, because they kicked him and his shameless hack out of there. It's incredible you gained their respect with a poorly designed hack, and terrible music. I don't care If I'm banned from SSRG, since I don't care for a site, whose owner doesn't know other word than "f*ck" and a poor Staff, whose members abuse of their power, and members who bash newbies because of their poor knowledge at hacking. I know I suck at hacking. I don't care for this site anymore, and I'm only calling for Green Snake to go out of his closet for once and for all. Electroball and SonicVaan, if you want to troll me, because I'm "attacking" GS, well, there aren't any problems. It's insane man, you give criticism, but you don't want others to criticise you, what a big hypocrite you are. I'm not a hater, since I don't hate anyone here.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:03 am

Ehh I don't want to troll you. o.o I basically go my own way and make my own opinions, so I have no reasons to troll.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:21 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:In my opinion, Green Snake still wants to troll me, so he just needs to insult and troll me, and stop acting like a nice guy to me. I knew since the beggining he wanted that. Come on, Green Snake, you would not say that shit to me in real life, you are only behind the protection of a computer. I would say this at your face in real life, and even laugh at your face, and If you tried to attack me, I would kick your ass, because I'm not an idiot. This guy is always pissed off, and he has problems towards SSRG, because they kicked him and his shameless hack out of there. It's incredible you gained their respect with a poorly designed hack, and terrible music. I don't care If I'm banned from SSRG, since I don't care for a site, whose owner doesn't know other word than "f*ck" and a poor Staff, whose members abuse of their power, and members who bash newbies because of their poor knowledge at hacking. I know I suck at hacking. I don't care for this site anymore, and I'm only calling for Green Snake to go out of his closet for once and for all. Electroball and SonicVaan, if you want to troll me, because I'm "attacking" GS, well, there aren't any problems. It's insane man, you give criticism, but you don't want others to criticise you, what a big hypocrite you are. I'm not a hater, since I don't hate anyone here.

Way to go hater.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:41 am

Green Snake wrote:
    I have no words man. Why you still keep creating these shitty sites nobody is going to join anyways? Seriously, are you so fucking bored that you have to try to troll and piss me off? Grow up kid, you are thinking you are better in everything than a guy who is 16, lives in his own house and goes to college, when you are 10, 12, or whatever old. No, that is not how it is. You are just making yourself look stupider and stupider all the time..
    Also, you are saying I still steal content. Show me proof? Ohh, you dont have any? Too bad, stop complaining. Especially when people like MarkeyJester compliment my work, that proves idiots like you wrong. I dont specially care if you hate my work or you say I steal content. It doesnt make me feel bad because I know you are an idiot. It makes me laugh at times when I see you hatin' me. Like this site here, hilarious shit.

Where is your "hater" now? look at your post from a few months ago.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:29 am

I remember when he was at Retro back in 2012, we discussed there, and fenix4beto got banned, he invited me to Sonig, and you just knew he wasn't going too far, my sites were jokes (excluding the last one) because I knew I wasn't going to get members, but putting the 'Validation' system of Retro in a small site, who nobody knows is a VERY BAD idea, and even it hadn't proper permissions, so people would post in any forum since the beggining. He did criticise my English, but he himself had bad English:

Green Snake wrote:
    I'm Finnish, and as language, it's not same at all as English, so I'm not good at writing properly, and may not understand everything as same than some UK, or USA dude...

Everyone has mistakes and you had mistakes in the language, and then, you did criticise me because of bad English, what a freakin' hypocrite. This makes you a BIG hypocrite.

You think since you are 'respected' by some users in the Internet that you are the best, and you are freaking wrong man.

You did criticise my hacks, but your hack was a pallete hack, and then, updated with stolen content, you should look at your problems in the past, instead of give criticism to others.

You get angry, because people quotes the truth in messages, and even you admitted being 'more angry'

Green Snake wrote:I usually talk more "angry" than I am

You tell me to:

Green Snake wrote:Stop 'fighting' and grow up.

Man, you are a complete idiot If you thought those fights were real.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Come on, why do you even bother?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm quoting the truth man, I don't even care for GS.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:42 pm

He is behind the protection of a computer, this is why he also trolled other people, he say them things like: "Fuck you I have 3 snakes" LOL, who in the world cares about that? Nobody.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:08 pm

SonicVaan wrote:Because without it this forum is boring. :ccccc
    U could insult brandon2003alt on YT and tell him to come here for flame war. lol :V
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:03 pm

legend still has it, to this very day they're still looking for a challenger to fight against on this site

even after 8 years or so

Smile

we still need one to maek it entertaining~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 am