ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS

Jdpense
    Jdpense

YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS Empty YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS

Post  Jdpense Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:18 pm

it's all luck based

*27 LEFT.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS Empty Re: YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS

Post  Jdpense Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:25 pm

And those YT red piller coaches always blame ME for my lack of growth, just becuz YT refuses to recommend any of my videos, despite how well I try to improve each of them with making more clickable thumbnails and audience retention

*2 LEFT.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS Empty Re: YouTube's Algorithm and popularity in a community is BS

Post  Jdpense Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:08 am

Quit coping fucking loser, the real reason your channel won't grow is due to the fact you keep making shitty showcase videos because on shitty modifications to old games that nobody will give a shit for!!!!
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:09 am

You should just delete your channel and kill yourself

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:38 am