ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary

Jdpense
    Jdpense

ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary Empty ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary

Post  Jdpense Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:56 pm

2011 - 2013 - golden years - Literally the time where everyone was active, posting and having a fun time on the forum, including the admin. This year even involved fun fights/shitposting discussions between Eze, EB, GS, SV, and me, including several others.

2014 - mixed year - Activity started to die off slowly with only 4-5 users being active at the time. This was also a turning point for people's personalities/lifestyles to constantly change.

2015 - bad year - The activity was practically dead with only 1-2 users who were active. This was also the year where SV would constantly run his macro on this forum just to spam only Soem Gaem 2. This also the year where GS and Eze would pretty leave this site for good.

2016 - decent year - Activity partially came back to life with at least 3 users who would post here.

2017 - mixed year - Like in 2014, the activity was slowly dying again with some users to leave for a good while.

2018 - bad year - This year was pretty much the worst so far with activity, where literally only me and (possible) one other person was active. Also I spammed and bumped every thread to revive activity lol

2019 - good year - Much like in 2016, the activity started to come back again, but this time with a twist!! GS came back briefly along with the introduction with the CSS hax!!!

2020 - okay year - Like in 2017, once again activity would dwindle, with the users leaving again for good. But SV was still at least active, so I had him for the time being. This was also the year where SV would play Soem Gaem 4 to reach to the fullest spam count of 100k posts!

2021 - great year - This year introduced new users to post here, Ralakimus and Kurk along with many other new users, including the new troll Squidtard (who'd, we had wars with Laughing). Seems like ASMTSGP is going right back to it's golden years again, until....

2022 - bad year? (worst year???) - Seeing that I am currently the only active user on this forum, this is looking to be the legit worst year (even worse than 2018), but only time will tell.....
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary Empty Re: ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary

Post  Electroball_ Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:52 pm

2010 best asmtsg year
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary Empty Re: ASM to Sega Genesis Platform - Decade Activity Ranking Status Summary

Post  Jdpense Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:50 pm

as I'm going through an entire year of loneliness so far this year seems to be one of the worst years of my life

Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:51 am