ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
Jdpense0
Ravenfreak
6 posters

Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum?

Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Current Project : Spam!

Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum? Empty Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum?

Post  Ravenfreak Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:45 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/t160266-forum-owner-absent-any-way-to-take-over-adminship#1118498
    I browse the forumotion support forums almost every day, because I get bored. I came across this topic, and thought it was funny that someone tried to take ownership of this forum but then deleted their account so the support team trashed it. I assume it had to be one of you guys, but it could be a outsider. xD
    Jdpense0

Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum? Empty Re: Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum?

Post  Jdpense0 Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:59 pm

not me lol

I have been wanting to hax the admin acc tho
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum? Empty Re: Alright which one of you guys tried to take ownership of this forum?

Post  Jdpense Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:00 pm

whoops wrong acc
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:51 pm

i blame eze
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:59 pm

I think it's either the Ouricododio0 person or whoever took control of the squidward tentacles account
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:16 pm

Found this link inside of the forumotion help forums about, it says:

"3 - You're not part of the administration of a forum and the founder is absent
    There is always a way to recover the account founder. Simply fill in the same conditions as above, plus this one:

If there is another admin. He/She must also provide their written agreement stating that they authorize you to become a founder. Then provide screen printing or the link to the topic in the same manner explained above. (Must not have been connected for at least six months & one day.)"

They can't do shit without a written agreement, but since the account was deleted I am not even sure if the procedure went through. If they did provide a "screen-print" then I assume it's faked.

However, this next part makes me kind of worried:

"If there is no claim within two months, the forum will become the property of the new founder, without possible appeal!"

I think it's saying that whoever claimed the forum will be able to own it in 2 months from the first claim attempt? The wording seems kind of odd to me. Again, I'm unsure if the guy's attempts even went through because he deleted his account. Would the best course of action be to contact forumotion support to try and get this sorted out or should we just sit and wait?
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:26 pm

CoolSpot. wrote:Found this link inside of the forumotion help forums about, it says:

"3 - You're not part of the administration of a forum and the founder is absent
    There is always a way to recover the account founder. Simply fill in the same conditions as above, plus this one:

If there is another admin. He/She must also provide their written agreement stating that they authorize you to become a founder. Then provide screen printing or the link to the topic in the same manner explained above. (Must not have been connected for at least six months & one day.)"

They can't do shit without a written agreement, but since the account was deleted I am not even sure if the procedure went through. If they did provide a "screen-print" then I assume it's faked.

However, this next part makes me kind of worried:

"If there is no claim within two months, the forum will become the property of the new founder, without possible appeal!"

I think it's saying that whoever claimed the forum will be able to own it in 2 months from the first claim attempt? The wording seems kind of odd to me. Again, I'm unsure if the guy's attempts even went through because he deleted his account. Would the best course of action be to contact forumotion support to try and get this sorted out or should we just sit and wait?

i think it means that the original owner of the forum (OuricoDoido) would have 2 months to claim this forum back before ownership falls into the hands of this person

as for what to do, i have no idea. if the person deleted their account then that must mean that they didn't get what they wanted (ownership basically and screw us all over). i don't see a reason to contact forumotion support unless we want to claim ownership for ourselves lol
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:45 pm

I believe they only can claim ownership if they made some sort of acc here

which they might have already so we're fucked lol
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:19 am

Plot Twist - True Owner:
    Squidward Tenticals
    Squidward Tenticals

Post  Squidward Tenticals Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:13 pm

I should be the true owner of this site, and have the power to banned all your ass, as I am the most based person on this site!

Everyone else here is a loser!

Very Happy
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:25 pm

the fact that you even want ownership over a dead shitposting forum already makes you the biggest loser out of everyone here

bom
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:24 am

Jdpense wrote:
    Plot Twist - True Owner:
    and he's the biggest loser out of all of us here
    clown

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm